Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #163

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
just thinking (and sharing) Wonder where she took a bath/shower when she finished doing her dirty deed? I have no clue why this is sticking in my head but seems like I read somewhere that she wanted to borrow someones shower just cant think of where I saw this at.. anyone remember around this time that she went to someones house to borrow the shower?
IIRC, this was in early July at Jesse's. Umm, I think the "I need to borrow your shower" for Casey was an invitation for something else. JMO

This just popped into my head so I am going to ask it before I forget...
The senior center that was across the street from the Glenwood address was obviously not a place where Casey left Caylee, while she was alive. But Casey originally said that she wrote down the Glenwood address that it was across the street from the senior center, where she supposedly dropped Caylee off a number of times. She makes no mention of the fact that she had been living there herself. What if there is a half truth there. She has already stated in her own words that she likes to go where she feels safe. That senior center was on her turf and she would have felt safe there. So I guess what I am asking is does the senior center have dumpsters where CAsey could have left Caylee's body?

Is he the one that was the cop that quit his job and moved?

Correct. He was also the one who was led to believe that he was Caylee's father, which was (supposedly? Don't think paternity results have been released) wrong.

In his statement, he said that CA did three hinky things he could recall. She asked to borrow his shower, she told him that if G or C called him, don't answer the phone (that she would probably explain it to him when she "got drunk"), and she deleted lots of pics of Caylee from her MySpace (or was it Facebook?) page.

yes!
did we ever find out WHY he quit?

I dont remember seeing why anywhere.. but did think it was strange to be going there to borrow a shower, when they where no longer an item and she was with tony.. I smell something fishy here... anyone know where he lived at?

For those of you who are worried about your loved ones with similar behaviors to Casey, remember this. Her family is in deep denial that she even has a mental disorder or that she could have done anything to harm Caylee.

The first step is recognizing there is a problem. The next is learning coping strategies and if necessary finding the correct medication to help correct the chemical imbalance. Think of like taking medication for diabetes or a heart problem. You eat right, exercise, take your meds and still have some bad days but overall have more good days.

Holy canoli. We're going to have to PM sometime. I have a stepdaugher that her father and I believe has ODD. The closest thing to a "diagnosis" we can get is "ADD" and "Pervasive Developmental Disorder". This whole Casey thing really kind of scares the crap out of me, because I see this 12-year-old doing a lot of the same patterns. She can be caught doing something, you question her about it, and she will say, "I'm not doing it." That story about Casey walking the dog and blatantly lying to her neighbor as a kid hit a little too close to home for me.

Definitely feel for you. Recovering from a heart attack at the moment. Kids say they finally did it to me..LOL Don't want to go back in time.. Sorry OT

IIRC, this was in early July at Jesse's. Umm, I think the "I need to borrow your shower" for Casey was an invitation for something else. JMO

The weekend Tony is gone, I think she was looking for a place to land for a couple of nights. He said she was not disheveled or covered in dirt (paraphrased) when she arrived. The shovel neighbor also said she was clean when she returned the shovel.

ok i was just thinking what could have happened to make casey do something to cause harm to her daughter and this is what i came up with, she had a fight with her mother/father on june 15, i believe she left that night with caylee she was gonna show her mom that she was gonna prove her wrong or what ever either way it was selfish on caseys part. she went to tony's and she couldnt or wouldnt bring caylee up to the apt to stay the night so she druged caylee or caylee fell asleep in the car so casey put her in the hatch of the car she could have even drugged her with over the counter cold medicine or street drugs. caylee dies in the hatch back and thats why there was decomp in the trunk area of the car cause tony said casey stayed the knight on the 15 th of june and im sorry but if your a sleep how could cindy here them??? WAS SHE a snorer?? so i believe cindy and george both lied about the 16th...jmo only any takers?

I dont remember seeing why anywhere.. but did think it was strange to be going there to borrow a shower, when they where no longer an item and she was with tony.. I smell something fishy here... anyone know where he lived at?

What did she use for transportation to get to Tony's?

If her car was abandoned on June 27th and she borrowed Amy's car on July 8th to July 15th, then what transportation did she use from June 27th before 7:00 a.m. until July 8th when she dropped Amy off at the airport?

For those of you who are worried about your loved ones with similar behaviors to Casey, remember this. Her family is in deep denial that she even has a mental disorder or that she could have done anything to harm Caylee.

The first step is recognizing there is a problem. The next is learning coping strategies and if necessary finding the correct medication to help correct the chemical imbalance. Think of like taking medication for diabetes or a heart problem. You eat right, exercise, take your meds and still have some bad days but overall have more good days.

Exactly..Research, research, research. A good set of rules and boundaries and contracting with them if needed. Wish I had known that back when but worked 12 hour shifts then and a single parent. Tough going.

The info saying that the sketch was made. Sorry, I should have made that more clear. My bad.

Thanks for clarifiying.. I was about to go search again b/c I didn't remember seeing that, only reading it!

Sure would have liked to know exactly how that sketch turned out. (picturing Casper the Ghost)

What did she use for transportation to get to Tony's?

If her car was abandoned on June 27th and she borrowed Amy's car on July 8th to July 15th, then what transportation did she use from June 27th before 7:00 a.m. until July 8th when she dropped Amy off at the airport?
With Tony out of town, could she have used his car until he returned? What dates was he gone again? (going to look...)

ETA June 30-July 5 were his out of town dates

Thanks. But my main concern is that this child lives with her mother. Who refuses to believe there's a problem. She says this kid is "perfectly normal". She has two older children, so I know she has a "normal" gauge. And this child doesn't fit into it. She's (the mother) basically a Cindy. She would rather allow her kid to grow up and go down in flames than take a chance that someone would look at her child's problem as parental "failure" and have to admit that she may not have a perfect child.

Ok, done ranting off topic. Sorry!

Perhaps she hauled the body of Caylee around in the trunk for a while. Giving up that car would have been very hard for Casey.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member