Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #163

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
for the record, the webcam is definitley stuck. Most of the light should be out of the sky by now.

watching NG.. can not believe my ears... Casey told LP to get out of her house OMG I would have revoked the bond right then..

Got quiet in here, guess everyone is watching NG!!

I'm recording it for later. I really don't care for her, just watching it to keep up with the case.

DA

I dont remember seeing why anywhere.. but did think it was strange to be going there to borrow a shower, when they where no longer an item and she was with tony.. I smell something fishy here... anyone know where he lived at?

I believe this was because TonE was out of town during this time, iirc.

I'm glad that you mentioned this. I have yet to be able to find the schedule for trash removal for businesses. I did see that IF anything is blocking the dumpster, the dumpster will not be emptied. I'm really wondering if the first time the car was noticed was on the day of the scheduled trash pick up and that was why the Amscot employee called that Monday, June 30.

I know what she says in her statement, but what if she was doing the CYA thing because she violated company policy to have the car towed?

I'm going down this road because of the garbage bag found in the trunk of the Sunfire while at the impound lot.

The owner stated that when the trunk was opened, there were flies and maggots. The life cycle for common house flies is 173 hours, or about 5.8 days. The flies and maggots in the trunk are throwing me off on the time line. From the 30th of June to the 15th of July? That would be about three generations of flies.

This is bothersome for me!

The flies and maggots being in the trunk of the car made as much of an impression on me as the cadaver dogs hitting. How many times have any of you ever had flies and maggots in the trunk of your car? (And no, this car was not a hatchback, they show CSI going through the car on a video.)
We lived out in the country when my children were small, and I let them eat in the car while we were in town running errands. I would find dried up parts of hamburgers under the seats, french fries here and there, you get the idea. 2 of my cars during this time had broken a/c's, so we would have the windows down. I would get a few flies in my car from time to time, but never once did I find a single maggot, much less a lot of flies and maggots in my trunk.
I have my suspicions about how the flies got into the trunk in the first place, and if I am correct, they were probably in there as far back as June 17th or 18th. That would make almost 5 generations of flies. I don't know if LE were able to salvage any of the insect activity, but I really hope so.
Lanie

On NG asks what motivate Casey
Meg Strickler answers "according to Tim Miller who spent hours with Casey, what motivates her is the internet. She spent hours on the internet."

Wonder if she ever visited us here at WS...

Also may explain why I think the computer holds the truth as to what happened to Caylee.

On NG asks what motivate Casey
Meg Strickler answers "according to Tim Miller who spent hours with Casey, what motivates her is the internet. She spent hours on the internet."

Wonder if she ever visited us here at WS...

Also may explain why I think the computer holds the truth as to what happened to Caylee.

Of course she likes the internet, it is so easy to lie to people about who you are and how important you are, and how grand your life is.

The flies and maggots being in the trunk of the car made as much of an impression on me as the cadaver dogs hitting. How many times have any of you ever had flies and maggots in the trunk of your car? (And no, this car was not a hatchback, they show CSI going through the car on a video.)
We lived out in the country when my children were small, and I let them eat in the car while we were in town running errands. I would find dried up parts of hamburgers under the seats, french fries here and there, you get the idea. 2 of my cars during this time had broken a/c's, so we would have the windows down. I would get a few flies in my car from time to time, but never once did I find a single maggot, much less a lot of flies and maggots in my trunk.
I have my suspicions about how the flies got into the trunk in the first place, and if I am correct, they were probably in there as far back as June 17th or 18th. That would make almost 5 generations of flies. I don't know if LE were able to salvage any of the insect activity, but I really hope so.
Lanie

Hang on a sec, Lanie.....let me find Impatientredhead's post in answer to our questions to this! (yes, in all my days as a mommy, I never had insects develop from my kid's leftovers either)

Does anyone know why these charges mention sex crimes? This is from myorangeclerk.com
8/22/2008 A MOTION TO SEAL FILED
8/22/2008 A NOTICE-BEING PROSECUTED/SEX CRIMES/CHILD ABUSE DIV

Also, has anyone concerned the fact that Casey could have put Caylee's body in the dumpster at the Amscot building?

*snipped for space*

Well, I live in Maine, and only once have I had TONS AND TONS of maggots in my trunk......I totally forgot I put 2 trash bags in my trunk, and then left with my Mother (in her car) to go up North for 3 days......when I got back and opened the trunk it was FILLED with maggots......I had to literally take everything out of the trunk all the way down to the inside of the spare tire well, and vaccum the maggots out.......it was something I NEVER want to smell or see again!! :bang:

Does anyone know why these charges mention sex crimes? This is from myorangeclerk.com
8/22/2008 A MOTION TO SEAL FILED
8/22/2008 A NOTICE-BEING PROSECUTED/SEX CRIMES/CHILD ABUSE DIV

Also, has anyone concerned the fact that Casey could have put Caylee's body in the dumpster at the Amscot building?

Child neglect charges handled through Child Abuse Division, same division that handles Sex Crimes as well, it the department name.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper