Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #163

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Junior detectives put their foot in their mouths a gazillion times before they graduate, so I'm jumping in to get my stripes.

Can anyone tell my WHY in that first call that grandma even entertained the idea that her daughter could have harmed her child? What happened that made her think it was even a possibility? Why did she think she would hurt her? Jealousy, yes, but did grandma think to the point of harm? Why did she think that? Not a mother's first reaction, usually the opposite. She only changed her tone after over hearing the conversation with the two in the bedroom. (I think she was snooping!)

I'm guessing you have figured this out, so thought I'd ask and that's why I'm only a junior detective!

I am going to PM you the link to the website that the post is referring to.

Thanks. Got it and read it...very interesting. Do we know if LE has received this info and followed up on it?

Casey assisted them in making a sketch, which was never released, same with the woman that thought she saw Caylee on the plane. It's in the documents.

Thank you, I missed that part about Casey. I remember the airport lady.

Interesting theory. I wonder if she would agree to be hypnotized.

I think maybe some Sodium Pentathol is in order here...a double shot for Casey! Wonder if they could just add it to her food in jail..just kidding!

I'm looking at what was in the backdrop of their lives at the time. What snippits of information were their minds handling and Blanchard Park and death were linked at the time. If they knew or suspected Caylee's death by the time the 911 calls were made and statements given, then the unconscious linking of death and Blanchard Park might have surfaced as a wrong date of June 7 - 10 time frame.

Say for example someone is trying to remember two distinct events, but they both included a death in Blanchard Park. The date of one event was widely published. The date of the second event hasn't been mentioned. When questioned about it, in responding quickly, they may state the date of the first event as the date of the second event by mistake, but because the two events were linked by the common element of death. In other words, this could be a clue to where it happened to Caylee and possibly that the family members knew the circumstances or were pretty sure of them before calling 911 or making statements -- like a Freudian slip.

just thinking (and sharing) Wonder where she took a bath/shower when she finished doing her dirty deed? I have no clue why this is sticking in my head but seems like I read somewhere that she wanted to borrow someones shower just cant think of where I saw this at.. anyone remember around this time that she went to someones house to borrow the shower?

This may have already been discussed,.. but I have a Question,... Has anyone checked out Casey's facebook friends with the last name "gonzalez", if so what did they find ??

Thanks. Got it and read it...very interesting. Do we know if LE has received this info and followed up on it?

The poster says that he contacted LE and left a message on the tip line but has recieved no correspondence in return.

just thinking (and sharing) Wonder where she took a bath/shower when she finished doing her dirty deed? I have no clue why this is sticking in my head but seems like I read somewhere that she wanted to borrow someones shower just cant think of where I saw this at.. anyone remember around this time that she went to someones house to borrow the shower?

Around the timeline she called JG and borrowed his shower.

It was Jesse's shower but I cannot remember the date

Junior detectives put their foot in their mouths a gazillion times before they graduate, so I'm jumping in to get my stripes.

Can anyone tell my WHY in that first call that grandma even entertained the idea that her daughter could have harmed her child? What happened that made her think it was even a possibility? Why did she think she would hurt her? Jealousy, yes, but did grandma think to the point of harm? Why did she think that? Not a mother's first reaction, usually the opposite. She only changed her tone after over hearing the conversation with the two in the bedroom. (I think she was snooping!)

I'm guessing you have figured this out, so thought I'd ask and that's why I'm only a junior detective!

I wondered about this too - still wondering. But several weeks ago it occured to me that maybe Cindy was saying that she thought someone else took or harmed Caylee. Who knows what this woman was thinking?

I know I keep bringing up David Lynch, but in this third 911 call there is the most Lynchian of lines: "There's something wrong."

She went to Jesse to shower and hung out for a bit too

LE has asked Tim and TES to stay to search new areas.
I figured since we're all interested in getting Caylee home that I would post the link to TES so we could all make a donation!!

http://www.texasequusearch.org/

It doesn't have to be much--heck if everyone here donated $5 TES wouldn't be hurting for awhile!

I think maybe some Sodium Pentathol is in order here...a double shot for Casey! Wonder if they could just add it to her food in jail..just kidding!

Or maybe all of us should just be doing double shots (of something). Then perhaps the Anthony Version of Reality would make much more sense.

Earlier today I submitted a post about the shovel, and I did some reading on bamboo.
Casey said she was borrowing the shovel to dig up bamboo, which we knew was bs, but I had to look it up. Does anyone remember if Cindy, also made this statement?

Unless you quit mowing your lawn, you should not have any trouble controlling the bamboo.

Bamboo produces new canes (culms) in the Spring. These shoots emerge out of the ground and grow in height and diameter for around 60 days. During this 60 day period it will produce limbs and leaves.
After the 60 day period of growth, this bamboo cane does not grow in height or diameter again. It will put on new foliage every year, and typically a cane last for 10 years.

The article also says that any new shoots can easily be pushed over with your foot.

http://www.lewisbamboo.com/habits.html.

Just some more info....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members