Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #164

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't believe it happened like GA sd it did. Anyone knows you don't keep a 2 1/2 year old confined to one room in the house all morning! The child would have been out and about! She would have missed 2 meals by the time GA says they came out of the bedroom dressed to go.

Just a note on clothes and GP, I'm quite surprised that this surprises people. I only own 2 pairs of shoes per season, 2 pairs of jeans, a couple of dresses and black pants and only about 4 tops/tshirts that's all I have in my wardrobe until they wear or don't fit and I replace them. This means that my closest friends and boyfriend would be able to recall pretty much exactly what I was wearing and also would definitely be able to tell from my wardrobe immediately which items were missing. GP is also influenced by which clothes are missing from his and his wife's observations and also probably Caylee had her favorite clothes most likely to be wearing and had just one backpack - just saying :)

:mad:I live in TX and the Today show doesn't come on here until 7:00

I still got hope that Caylee is still alive unless something proves diffrent. I honestly think a guy that casey was once involved with has Caylee, (Might sound like Cindy) but I honestly think it is a hoax, set up, or planned.

Hoax or planned ??....I can't see Casey giving up her boyz, phone, & compter to sit in jail as a follow thru to any *plan/hoax*.

Set-up ???.......You couldn't SHUT HER UP if she could possibly *blame* anyone else for this mess......

Folks like her ALWAYS blame others for their own mistakes in life.

I don't believe it happened like GA sd it did. Anyone knows you don't keep a 2 1/2 year old confined to one room in the house all morning! The child would have been out and about! She would have missed 2 meals by the time GA says they came out of the bedroom dressed to go.

Absolutely, there is no way little Caylee was in the room ALL morning like he says. My nephew is always at my parents because my brother still lives there (for the most part) and my nephew actually spends most of his time at my parents home, he is always all around the house wanting something to eat, drink, abuelo (spanish for g'pa) where's the dog, can I watch this or that...no way did she stay confined to the room.

And if it happened as George described it..........Casey coming over and George saying he needed the chocks from the trunk of the Pontiac so he could rotate the tires on Cindy's car, Casey's reluctance to let him open the trunk, and him finally opening the trunk and finding the gas cans......................why didn't George called the police and tell them he had found the gas cans and that his daughter had taken them?

George is a former police officer and he knows the proper procedure. If events of June 24th happened as he described, he should have made that call.

This is what I recall reading. George did call the police to "cancell" the police report saying that a neighbor had returned the gas cans. Like it was just a big mix up.

According to her, there was another member of LE that said that they were also following up leads to the point that CAylee is alive. Poor Cindy.

according to Cindy, TES is not getting searchers because they are not looking for her alive.

Coming up next..... Cindy looks pissed (JMO)

At this point I don't care how she looks. My sympathy for her is looooong gone. I had tons of it in the beginning, now not an inch. Sorry if that sounds awful but she wanted media attention but then she started weaving all of these lies/contradictions, I know it is instinct to protect your young but she needs to realize that she has/had a grandaughter too and that with this much compelling evidence and with a daughter that has told SO many 'untruths' regarding her daughters whereabouts her daughter is to blame for SOMETHING.

I am watching Cindy on the Today Show - OMG...this woman is DELUSIONAL! I have no idea if I feel sorry for her or despise her!

However - the clip of the family banging on the Anthony's door - is ridiculous - they are crossing the line of privacy, IMO.

Definately a play by play. LOL Just keep me posted !

Hope is fading fast..... showing protesters....

Reviewing case /news clips
Larry Garrison and
Cindy : John Allen is speaking out of context ...she's still getting phone calls she's alive
She should have been charged earlier for the check forgery
She hears thousands of people calling her telling her Caylee is alive
Caylee is with someone that Casey trusted and she was betrayed
Average citizen will bring Caylee home and not the authorities

Cindy is exhausted and wiped out. This is really starting to get her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandrz717