Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #164

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It wasnt greta show or nancy but it was on fox or cnn

Someone provided a link to a FOX station online where this medium does her show. I want to say it comes out of Detroit, but I don't remember. There is a link, but I can't provide it as I just didn't hold my soul to the info!

I think someone in the family knows more than they are letting on and that someone - maybe one of Casey's friends or boyfriends helped.
Yes...a friend...Someone who Casey thought she could turn to. Maybe someone involved in illegal activities because that would help secure Casey's belief they would not turn her in. Again...just speculation. I have absolutely nothing to back this up.

Well, I know that when I walk in the house with my camera it will automatically upload my pictures to my computer without me doing anything.

I also think that the date issue is a big red flag. According to the documents, the picture was downloaded on the computer the same day the picture was taken.

You find out your granddaughter is gone, you can't remember the date she went missing, but you would remember the day, Father's Day. You would find a calendar, go on the computer and look for the last picture taken......for 2 reasons, one to figure out the exact date and one to give to LE for identity purposes.

Remember, Cindy said at the bond hearing, she never realized it was June 15th til the night before when LE told her. They got it from the A's computer. The same computer (I am assuming)that she and Casey were on the 16th making a myspace page and contacting everyone.

In my mind, that is one of the most important pieces of imformation that you would give LE concerning your "missing" granddaughter.

Someone provided a link to a FOX station online where this medium does her show. I want to say it comes out of Detroit, but I don't remember. There is a link, but I can't provide it as I just didn't hold my soul to the info!

I think it has its own thread called Listen To This or something like that.

wait a minute, though. This information all came from rick, cindy's brother. Iirc, he said great grandmother was angry because casey stole checks from her account and her husband's account, and she wanted to press charges against casey, but somehow cindy and george 'fixed' it. The way he was telling the story was on father's day great grandma was all over cindy for not making casey take her lumps on the stealing, so cindy had to have known about it before father's day.
Jmo
lanie

right

I have this feeling the body has been moved around a few times too. So she could have enlisted their help after the fact to transport the body yet again. It was probably placed somewhere temporarily and then moved. And maybe moved again.

The Cadaver dogs in their backyard agree with you. I still wonder where else Cindy hit. We know she alerted on the car but did she alert when George ran her around the back yard in their first search, before 911 was called?

It would appear to me that an RN has to possess certain memory skills. Her job depends on it. Her job also depends on dates, times, and reporting those accurately. I can't find any excuse to not look at a calendar after knowing it was Father's Day to find the exact date especially since it had to be Cindy who gave the media the video taken on June 15th.

You would HOPE a RN had excellant memory skils but, RN Cindy needs a refresher course before she goes back to work.

I understand that Cindy was the last one that can be independantly confirmed to have been with Caylee alive. Those of you who have mentioned that, do you mean you don't think Casey had her after that? I don't think that is what you are saying, but double checking. Do you think Casey would ever say she was the last to be with her (handing her, supposedly, to babysitter) if she really wasn't?
Casey was the last person to see Caylee alive. The question that people have beyond that is who the next person was who could confirm dates that Caylee was for sure still alive. There was a friend who said they saw Casey and Caylee on either the 12th, 13th, or 14th but that was pretty vague so who knows. And then you have Cindy...

The Cadaver dogs in their backyard agree with you. I still wonder where else Cindy hit. We know she alerted on the car but did she alert when George ran her around the back yard in their first search, before 911 was called?
The dog alerted by the sandbox.

It would be interesting to know what day LE thinks that Casey was in the area around the airport. I am wondering whether it was on Jun 24.
Does anyone know?

Thank you to Patty G for uploading all the video for the case. Somethings I just wouldn't believe if I didn't see and hear it. Today show this morning is a perfect example. :eek:

That does make sense because in the discovery it is stated that Casey always went outside to speak to her mother and it was because of the situation at home between George and Cindy.

But why would Cindy say Casey was "missing" if she talked to her daily...yes she hadn't been home but she wasn't "missing".

Am I "missing" something here ?

There is nothing really indicating that Casey really was the last one to see Caylee alive except for Cindy and George.
Okay, forgive me for saying this but I don't think Cindy murdered Caylee or was responsible for Caylee's death. That just seems absurd to me. She was genuinely freaked out in her initial 911 calls.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
8xbet8vip