• Start date Start date
Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just read that thread. I don't believe it and I don't believe Tim said it.

do you guys think he knows the truth - well in Casey capacity. Do you think she has told him anything?

Nahhhhhhh I don't think so. Just my opinion of course, but I think she is too busy playing the little girl which is too creepy by the way and I would love an expert analysing that whole baby eyes waving to her parents in the court and the taking brownies like a first grader to her laywer. Taking brownies and falling in her lawyers arms and neck to protect her like a a little innocent baby. Nahhh it is all about playing that role now. An innocent lollita who still has time to flirt around while people are trying to find her baby. The real baby in the family is out of the way now....and princess Casey has her throne back. :bang::bang::bang:

Like another poster said she would get lots of sympathy and all that.....

but I want to add this as well....why not disclose the location of the body now? Let's say she was shocked and all that. Why not give up the location now and get herself out of jail? After all she is all about Casey so why someone like Casey not give that up and get out of jail? Play the shocked devastated mother who was so sad she lost her baby she couldn't face the truth? Because there was no ''innocent'' accident.

Because she is a sociopath and she and her lawyer believe that LE will not win this, she believes she will get away with it, she may take it all the way to trial and still plea not guilty. This is what they do, they belive they are right and have illusions of grandeur.

Actually, I think they made the arrest for fraud due to Amy's funds with lightening speed. They have to establish the facts, obtain the documentation, this always takes time. Think LE found out about the fraud 7/16, made the arrest 8/29 I think. I think most of us would be amazed at how long it takes to have action taken on fraud through checks & credit cards, it is disappointing.

Thanks for pointing this out. My friend had checks stolen and forged, there are several eyewitnesses to who cashed the checks, and two years later they haven't been charged. I have literally rolled my eyes every time I have heard Cindy or Baez say this is grandstanding as they knew about this 2 months ago.
Lanie

Has anyone heard if handwriting analysis was done on the form Zanadia filled out at the apt. complex and the handwritten report taken by the police? I know there was a theory out there that Casey had visited the complex and filled out that form, but if you look at the two documents, there are many similarities in the handwriting which lead me to believe that it actually was Zanadia that was at the apartment complex. The handwriting is nothing similiar to that of Casey. I would like to know, if Zanadia filled out the form and listed the two children, then it is consistent with what Casey said. I can't find any information where the police have said that Zanadia was or wasn't ever at that complex or if it was or wasn't her that filled out that form.

The guy that worked there said he filled it out for the person he talked with and that the conversation was in Spanish because he wrote the daughters' names in the back in Spanish (actually he wrote "y" instead of "and").

If she is capable, how many parents do you know can randomly move thier childs corpse around in the trunk with no regret!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If is not the question it is how and where she put her!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am not quite sure what your comment means. I personally don't know anyone who could hurt their child let alone be responsible for their death. I am not defending CA at all.

My point is that people seem to think it would eat at her conscience that she is making so many people suffer by not telling the truth. My point was if she killed her child, why would she be concerned about strangers devoting their time, heart and energy into finding her dead child? As for concern about her parents...I don't recall that she ever had any, even prior to this.

Nahhhhhhh I don't think so. Just my opinion of course, but I think she is too busy playing the little girl which is too creepy by the way and I would love an expert analysing that whole baby eyes waving to her parents in the court and the taking brownies like a first grader to her laywer. Taking brownies and falling in her lawyers arms and neck to protect her like a a little innocent baby. Nahhh it is all about playing that role now. An innocent lollita who still has time to flirt around while people are trying to find her baby. The real baby in the family is out of the way now....and princess Casey has her throne back. :bang::bang::bang:

whew, that was harsh but IMO so true.

I am not sure they COULD view the video survelliance of Amscot b/c it had been so long. Tapes could have been rerecorded - they only keep them for a certain period of time.. although we don't know that they didn't see those tapes either..

Because Amscot is in the check cashing business I would expect that their video would be stored on hard drive. It can take awhile for a fraudulent check to show up, the transaction takes place a person has 30 days from the date they receive their bank statement to take exception to any of the transactions reflected on that bank statement. Anyway that is my understanding of it & with those types of timelines the more practical storage would be on hard drive direct from input with an offsite backup system. The old video with tape would be lots of work & impose storage & retrieval problems.

Baez has retained a Public Relations firm to market him to all of the medica outlets. Everytime you see him on TV other than a newspaper reporter on the street he is being paid and I am very sure it is far more than he made in his law practice last year.
The Anthonys have retained the same firm and aare being paid and perked for all of the appearances.

What is with these people? I'm supposed to go take a nap but read this and my bp just went up. BTW, welcome back naughty ones--I thought something happened because I wasn't seeing you post!! :blowkiss:
I have never seen anybody behave like this. The entire family has acted in such a way that it blows my mind. No one with a missing child ( now presumed deceased) acts like this. They are discouraging searching, saying that they get a thousand calls every day with sightings of Caylee. Are you kidding? My kids are out and about every day--I doubt a thousand people have seen them. Besides why would these people call the Anthony's? I'd call 911. And where are all these sightings? Oh good grief, I could go on and on. I can understand denial but this is outright too much. Why not just say " Look everybody, I have to believe she's alive-I will be destroyed if it comes down to my daughter doing this, please continue to search for Caylee. DO whatever it takes. Thankyou." Period that's it. But they making people out there so angry that they refuse to spend time to come out to search for Caylee. It looks like they are supporting the Anthonys. It is completely seperate and I wish people would get that. It's about Caylee. I cannot tell you how amazing TES is. I actually heard Cindy Anthony say on national tv that people aren't helping TES cause they don't believe LE and they don't believe Caylee's dead. This woman is UNBELIEVABLE. UGH.

Like another poster said she would get lots of sympathy and all that.....

but I want to add this as well....why not disclose the location of the body now? Let's say she was shocked and all that. Why not give up the location now and get herself out of jail? After all she is all about Casey so why someone like Casey not give that up and get out of jail? Play the shocked devastated mother who was so sad she lost her baby she couldn't face the truth? Because there was no ''innocent'' accident.

Because disclosing the body will not get her out of jail. No one offered Casey a get out of jail free card. Not only that, but if Casey did in fact contribute to the death of Caylee, the body might contain evidence of her responsibility. Under this scenario, discovery of Caylee's will lead to more serious charges that can be scientifically proven. From her own perspective, Casey has plenty of good reasons for rejecting this deal.

Casey's problem is that Caylee's body, even if still intact, might not prove that there was an accident, even if Caylee's death was truly accidental and innocent. Casey complicated things by not cooperating. Of course, we can now go in circles playing chicken or the egg because, on the other hand, if she is not cooperating, one can say that Caylee's death was probably not accidental.

I cant even TELL you how much I would enjoy her psych report being leaked...........*rubs her hands together*

Anything is possible but I strongly believe if it were intentional, Casey would have come up with a missing child story right away- not play dumb for 31 days and then pull a completely disjointed pack of lies out of her behind. A murderer acting on a motive has a plan, Casey had no plan. She hid it, she tried to ignore it, she lied about it when confronted. Really, not unlike like a little kid who broke something and is desperate to keep mother from finding out about it.

Also...WHY would she move the decomposing body around? Even for someone as devious as Casey, that is an act so unspeakable it suggests to me it came out of desperate indecision. She wasn't sure what to do with Caylee. Maybe even wanted to keep her close initially. Casey has even said on several occasions, "she's close..."

I don't know, only CAsey knows...but that is my thought on that.

I just read that thread. I don't believe it and I don't believe Tim said it.

If only it is true, Caylee can be laid to rest.

The body is gone far far away and someone helped her do that. This girl is a classic f-up so how can she plan the perfect murder and hide the body so well without the help of someone else?

I didn't mean to direct that at one individual. I've just seen a lot of posts about leaving Caylee in the car and it being something that Casey might do on a regular basis. I also remember hearing or seeing in docs that Casey had a quick temper, so IMO I think she could very easily lashed out and killed her child.

I know you didn't mean any thing snarky at all, I was just trying to explain what i meant and the more I tried to explain, the more confusing the explanation got, that happens a lot. I respect everyone's opinion, your last sentence could very easily be correct. It is sad we are trying to figure this out in the first place.

And I didn't think I could muster up any more disgust... :furious::furious:

Everytime one of these slime bags appear on TV or the People Magazine cover they get paid.
I don't think that is the normal thing for families with missing children I think most are just so greatful for the media attention to a child they just do it. But I suppose not all care about the children as much as the truth or the $$.
I am so disgusted by this I just can't stand it. I have written NF, GV, Geraldo, Time, Today all of them.
IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member