DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
she is such a smug piece of work.

I truly hate that she sits there knowing full well what happened to that baby

and lets all of the world worry,

try to solve and spend all kinds of money on searching for the baby.....

I agree!

This woman sits back and allows everyone to spend their hard earned money, and valuable TIME searching for her child,
while playing mind games & knowing all along where she left this child.

Because she wasn't watching her child so she could possibly be held responsible.

Not true - my cousin was sleeping on her couch watching TV when her 3 year old snuck out of bed, and fell into a soft side pool and drownded. They esitmate that she was there 45 minutes. No charges for her - and she wasn't technically watching her child.

OMG - I forgot the most important part - SHE WAS SO DISTRAUGHT, SHE CALLED 911 SCREAMING AND CRYING!!!!! I do not belive Caylee drowned accidentally. On purpose maybe, but accident, no.

Yes. I don't remember who said this, someone on Nancy Grace last night or someone here, but it was really important: Whatever the police released so far is in relation with the neglect case they have against her.

But there is plenty of interviews and details we haven't seen yet and those are the evidence they will use for a murder/accidental death charges.

I wondered if the latest charges and arrest is LE's way of directing the investigation toward premeditation.

I too think someone helped her...sick to think about but I do.

Also, if it really was an accident, then call the police. I mean really.

I think if she received any help, it had to come from her family. Who, in all of her casual relationships, would be willing to risk involvement in such a serious matter? One would have to be extremely close to Casey or entirely mad to abet such a scheme.

It does kind of bother me the way these friends are being talked about and referred to in here sometimes. Right now the only thing they are guilty of is knowing Casey Anthony.

I think Casey;s friends are going to find out the harsh reality of the internet. Depending on the outcome, if they ever have employers or girl/boyfriends "google" their name, they are going to have to deal with the consequences of being involved with Caylee.

I try to tell my teenagers to be aware of the permanence and accessibility of anything they (or their friends) post on the internet. You can delete your page, but you can't delete it's permanent record if screenshots have been saved around the web or in google's wayback machine, etc. It's not like the mean notes or letters written in my youth, which be torn up and thrown away forever! Actions have always had consequences, good or bad. These days the bad consequences can be much longer lasting!

They think I'm dumb!

This might be a good case study about that topic.

I always say, "It's much easier to eat your words if they're sweet." We all need to remember that as we post anything on the internet.

My question is if she was lying about going to work everyday and her parents believing her. If they were believing her, then she had to have some cash on hand to prove it for at least a year. It would have been a steady supply of cash. Where was she going, and where was she getting her cash?????? I am not sure if this has anything to do with Caylee, but it sure would speak to who Casey is, and how she managed to acquire money.:waitasec:

could she have been selling drugs? and how did she get money for gas, etc? Did the gp's say they gave her money or anything?

is there any way to find out who is paying him? Would it be logical for him to do this pro bono?

I have no way of finding out who is paying him. but IMO he could very well be doing this pro bono just for the publicity.

I am no way, shape or form defending KC. A person like her is in "IT" for themselves and themselves only. So, I have thought and thought what would KC have to gain by killing Caylee. Yes, she would have her freedom to party but at the risk of getting caught and going to jail. So, I don't think she would take that risk. KC had everything to gain by keeping Caylee alive, Caylee was KC's meal ticket...as long as there was Caylee, there would always be GA and CA to pay for everything. I do not think KC had a care in the world about Caylee and it does not shock me at all to think she drugged her with Xanax and put that baby in the trunk and went and partied her butt off. I could be wrong wrong wrong. JMO.
____________________________________-

I think that Casey was a good mom, in other people's eyes. Casey liked to have other people to think she was doing good in all areas, i.e, like the great job at Universal, the 15,000k in the bank, the going to college, the plan to take over her parents house.
But, I also think she was careless and negligent and Caylee died. Casey did not do the right thing, the reasonable thing, and call 911. She decided to lie. It is what she was used to doing.

That would be her mother, Cindy, according to Ryan Pasley's statement.

Mooch, Sociopath. Anthony terms of endearment, apparently.

what kind of child do you have to have to describe them that way? Clearly Casey has had zillions of problems for years. I could never imagine using sociopath as an 'example' of describing my childrens worst traits. :eek:

Cindy - your 1st gut instinct was the RIGHT one.

i was trying to put in sawgrass apt to look at on google map and got a sawgrass street 3.1 miles from mt dora and also a town named sawgrass near jacksonville. if there is some truth in the things she says maybe these should be looked at also.

is there any way to find out who is paying him? Would it be logical for him to do this pro bono?

I would normally think yes, to get his name on the map, but he seems to be representing her exclusively -- the time he's spending is enormous. He's either independently wealthy or he's being paid. I think he's being paid and even though we don't know by who, I imagine LE does. Or maybe they don't have access to that info and aren't allowed to dig???

Or he's planning on changing careers when this is done because he's letting his entire career go down the tubes.

Not true - my cousin was sleeping on her couch watching TV when her 3 year old snuck out of bed, and fell into a soft side pool and drownded. They esitmate that she was there 45 minutes. No charges for her - and she wasn't technically watching her child.

OMG - I forgot the most important part - SHE WAS SO DISTRAUGHT, SHE CALLED 911 SCREAMING AND CRYING!!!!! I do not belive Caylee drowned accidentally. On purpose maybe, but accident, no.

Just wanted to say how sad that is ...... and I agree any accident would include a reaction

That is such an incredibly sad story! And yet it underlines the difference between a normal reaction to a situation like that and Casey's, or the Anthony family for that matter.

ok here is what is bugging me. where was caylee from 6/10-6/16? ricardo said he last saw her leaving with KC on that morning. tonE and clint say caylee never stayed with them but KC did stay with them during that time frame. so where was caylee? clint and christine say they saw her briefly during that time frame but where was she the majority of the time? the only logical thing i can come up with since nobody has come forward to say they had her during this time frame is that she was with cindy and george.

I have no way of finding out who is paying him. but IMO he could very well be doing this pro bono just for the publicity.

do you guys think he knows the truth - well in Casey capacity. Do you think she has told him anything?

I read in anothe rpost he is getting paid big money for talk show appearances

Baez has retained a Public Relations firm to market him to all of the medica outlets. Everytime you see him on TV other than a newspaper reporter on the street he is being paid and I am very sure it is far more than he made in his law practice last year.
The Anthonys have retained the same firm and aare being paid and perked for all of the appearances.

ETA Links as requested by moderators http://www.prnewschannel.com/absolut...tes/?a=794&z=4

About The Publicity Agency: The Publicity Agency (http://www.thepublicityagency.com) represents Jose Baez and Casey Anthony in dealing with the news and other media.

I agree with you 100 percent accidental, I suppose is not the correct word either, I just mean I don't think she slit her throat or bashed her head in something like that. Matter of fact, I'm not sure what I mean, ya know what i mean? I'm sorry.

I didn't mean to direct that at one individual. I've just seen a lot of posts about leaving Caylee in the car and it being something that Casey might do on a regular basis. I also remember hearing or seeing in docs that Casey had a quick temper, so IMO I think she could very easily lashed out and killed her child.

I would normally think yes, to get his name on the map, but he seems to be representing her exclusively -- the time he's spending is enormous. He's either independently wealthy or he's being paid. I think he's being paid and even though we don't know by who, I imagine LE does. Or maybe they don't have access to that info and aren't allowed to dig???

Or he's planning on changing careers when this is done because he's letting his entire career go down the tubes.

not saying all defendants are guilty, but that is one area of law I could never imagien being involved in (defense attny). I would want to strangle her myself or at least tie her to the chair with no food until she starts talking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dmccastor