Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #165

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Theory there is --- thats why she was so worried about getting ahold of Tony once she was in jail --- to assure herself/him that they would stick with the initial story.........

Did she ever call him?

I just wonder what is going to come out of her mouth once Caylee's body is recovered.

LOL... I am guessing it will be so incredibly random the even in Las Vegas they will be unwilling to make book on it.

ROTFLMAO......I know, right?:crazy:

Am I the only one have difficulty even trying to think like Casey would? The brain just does not go there..............:confused:

You are quite right. It takes years of dealing with or living with someone like that to get even an inkling of how they think or behave. Count yourself lucky that you have never been in that position that you know of.:blowkiss:

The cover-up mode had already started. It is ridiculous for them to think the truth would come out about the family dynamic, but there ya go.

this is why I say they know more than what they are saying, and they had already checked the back yard for a body come on they know a whole lot mor, i mean at what point do you say" I have not seen Tom in a while lets go see if he has been buried in the back yard?"

LP also said maybe she choked on a candy bar or something. IMO, LP was not saying this as anything resembling a fact.

Oh, I thought maybe there was something to this? I've always felt like Casey had help, yet the times people can vouch for her whereabouts are at night. What did she do all day while supposedly working? (I believe looking for a dump site for Caylee!)

I was watching something on the body farm the other night. THey specifically said that flies always were like clockwork and would land on the body and lay eggs within 30 minutes. The key is going to be the species of fly and their life span and if there were any dead ones in there.

Was LE even able to collect any of the flies or maggots?

OFF TOPIC

A Good Lifetime movie is on… about a daughter who partys a lot and has a kid and is very irresponsible

this is why I say they know more than what they are saying, and they had already checked the back yard for a body come on they know a whole lot more, i mean at what point do you say" I have not seen Tom in a while lets go see if he has been buried in the back yard?"
Exactly!

All of Casey's friends say she was a loving mother and a GOOD mother.

IMO, I don't think Casey would put her in the trunk alive, with pizza to eat.

That seems like a stretch to me.

But her friends also thought she worked at Universal and that Caylee was with the nanny at Disney, or the beach, or at her grandparents, while her grandparents thought she was with Casey who was working for Universal.

And friends may not have cared, but they may not have known that Caylee was being taken with Mommy to party or sleep with boyfriends in the same bed, which may not have thrown her out of 'good mommy' category in their eyes but which some might not consider the best mommy behavior.

Friends didn't seem particularly aware that Caylee was being kept away by Casey from people with whom Caylee had very close and caring relationships, her grand parents. One could say that someone who keeps a child from people she's bonded closely with, out of spite or anger, to use the child as a bargaining chilp is not being particularly 'good' to the child, and there's a posibility that had been happening although the friends almost certainly had no reason or exposure to know.

Casey was lying to everyone, about her job, who knows what else, about her family, about Caylee's whereabouts, elementally about who she- Casey was. When you look at the situation, its pretty clear that Casey was living a lie. Was the 'good mommy' real or a mere illusion, a part of her web of lies? With such a person, how does one parse the truth out of the lies?

this is why I say they know more than what they are saying, and they had already checked the back yard for a body come on they know a whole lot mor, i mean at what point do you say" I have not seen Tom in a while lets go see if he has been buried in the back yard?"

DEFINITELY they know more. And LE has their number.

Oh, I thought maybe there was something to this? I've always felt like Casey had help, yet the times people can vouch for her whereabouts are at night. What did she do all day while supposedly working? (I believe looking for a dump site for Caylee!)

The myspace link is in a couple of recent posts. You should listen to it. LP also talks about Casey throwing him out of "HER HOUSE" and that she hit on RD.

By all accounts, Casey doesn't want Caylee found. :confused:

That poor baby girl, literally breaks my heart.

BINGO!,
She definitely does not want her child's body found, why?
could it be, because we may find out the horrible way the child died?

Her actions leads me to conclude, the child"s death was NO accident.

IF the death was an accident, wouldn't it be in the mothers best interest, to prove it was an accident?

I think she drugged caylee so she could go partying...maybe she had done it multiple times... then maybe the last time she gave her too much and she died in the trunk. Casey, being the sociopath that she is, went into self-preservation mode and just wanting to cover up the whole thing, thinking it would go away eventually as an "unsolved missing person case"... she thought she could pull the wool over everyone's eyes... she knows she is such an expert lier. Her parents have believed her so many times on so many other issues...why not this one? In her mind, she has the lack of emotion to pull it all off....she thinks shes one toughcookie.

I hope Caylee is found... poor poor child.

I think she thought she could talk her way out of jail and wanted to make sure that when she was released that she would have a boyfriend to go home to...after stealing from Amy I doubt she would be trusted to stay there...and I don't think she wanted to go home to mom and dad!

Exactly! I've always thought she felt the whole being arrested thing was just a minor annoyance and she would soon be let out to party again.

I am no way, shape or form defending KC. A person like her is in "IT" for themselves and themselves only. So, I have thought and thought what would KC have to gain by killing Caylee. Yes, she would have her freedom to party but at the risk of getting caught and going to jail. So, I don't think she would take that risk. KC had everything to gain by keeping Caylee alive, Caylee was KC's meal ticket...as long as there was Caylee, there would always be GA and CA to pay for everything. I do not think KC had a care in the world about Caylee and it does not shock me at all to think she drugged her with Xanax and put that baby in the trunk and went and partied her butt off. I could be wrong wrong wrong. JMO.

I guess I just don't see how anyone could think that putting a child in the trunk would make the death accidental. And, NO, to those who think leaving Caylee in the car was common practice. This is Florida and it is HOT and in the summer months just getting in the car you feel like there is no oxygen.

Stoelly - I dont think it was just Tony's interview that was hard to read --- there were a few that were just.....it seemed like the person being interviewed was kinda just not "plugged in" --- one card to short ---

It does kind of bother me the way these friends are being talked about and referred to in here sometimes. Right now the only thing they are guilty of is knowing Casey Anthony. I can't help but feel if I was being questioned by the police about someone I thought I knew well, first of all I would be nervous, and secondly, I would be looking for hidden meaning in every interaction I had with that person. Like Amy, I noticed a lot of times she would answer the question asked, then qualify it with something like, "but apparently that isn't the truth." There wasn't a lot of time between this coming out and some of the friend's being questioned, and IMPO, I feel like they were still trying to wrap their heads around being fooled and lied to this whole time, and looking for any clues in hindsight about Caylee's disappearance.
I'm really, really glad I never knew Casey, I would hate to have my life put under a microscope just because of association.
Lanie

Exactly! I've always thought she felt the whole being arrested thing was just a minor annoyance and she would soon be let out to party again.

When she was re-arrested she had this incredible air of confidence and annoyance. Unbelievable!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tom Ripley