• Start date Start date
Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
ok here is what is bugging me. where was caylee from 6/10-6/16? ricardo said he last saw her leaving with KC on that morning. tonE and clint say caylee never stayed with them but KC did stay with them during that time frame. so where was caylee? clint and christine say they saw her briefly during that time frame but where was she the majority of the time? the only logical thing i can come up with since nobody has come forward to say they had her during this time frame is that she was with cindy and george.

The myspace link is in a couple of recent posts. You should listen to it. LP also talks about Casey throwing him out of "HER HOUSE" and that she hit on RD.

LOL, if you watch the body language between RD and Casey change drastically in the last few days before her re-arrest- it WAS OBVIOUS he could not stand her for a reason, now we know why.. I swear I called that, poor guy.

this is why I say they know more than what they are saying, and they had already checked the back yard for a body come on they know a whole lot mor, i mean at what point do you say" I have not seen Tom in a while lets go see if he has been buried in the back yard?"

ROFLMAO:clap::clap::clap::clap: Very Good MagieMay

------------ did it, and I was afraid for my life and that of my family so I ran..

Oye Vey already this poor baby.

And, I was so afraid that just had to party like a rock star.

I think the family is not as clueless as they let on. Whatever is said to the media or LE by the anthony's is done just for casey, the gm and gp dont want casey charged with murder. but the fact that they were snooping around the yard for "signs of foul play" tell me they have known what's up from day one. denial it was caylee in the trunk, maybe....but they were looking for a body.

DEFINITELY they know more. And LE has their number.

ITA. Of all the mistruths and withholding that the Anthony's have done, why did they announce that they'd done their own backyard search including under the playhouse? What were they trying to accomplish by admitting that?

Egad. If my first thought was, "Let's go dig up the back yard", I'd have a hard time doing an about face to claiming that my daughter is Mother of the Year.

Magnolia Mom: "the only logical thing i can come up with since nobody has come forward to say they had her during this time frame is that she was with cindy and george."

VERY INTERESTING.

LOL, if you watch the body language between RD and Casey change drastically in the last few days before her re-arrest- it WAS OBVIOUS he could not stand her for a reason, now we know why.. I swear I called that, poor guy.

After listening to what LP said about RD, I am positive she's hit on Baez. That how nuzzling his neck moment has a new meaning now. Ack!

I still wonder - If they felt she was a pathalogical liar --- Why continue to be friends with her?

The defense never ever asked for this deal. This is what the prosecution was willing to offer.

The news conference with the State Attorney's office, the comment was that they(the State Attorney's office) was contacted by the defence(Jose Baez) about a possible deal. While technically they did not ask for the deal that was offered, they did request a deal.

There is another annoying fact to me. Baez kept saying they had not been contacted by the State about a deal. This was the night they were upset about the leak about the air sample, and was said in front of the Anthony's house. I am sure local 6 still has the video on it. Baez out and out lied. I thought it was common for a lawyer to use the "No Comment" card, or ignore a subject, but I would think straight out lying to the press, and thus the American people through the press would not be a good thing for his reputation.
I have wondered since then that if Baez has been feeding bad information to Anthony's, (just telling them what they want to hear) bad information to Casey(not sure if that would even matter at this point), and I really have to wonder what in the world he told Anthony Padilla. According to Padilla last night on Nancy Grace, Baez did not keep his word to him, and did not have a meeting with him that afternoon, after the noon press conference that Padilla would not revoke the bond. Padilla also noted that he had called one of his security people on Friday afternoon to see if Casey had to any of them since the noon press conference, and the answer was no. Padilla then told his nephew that they would go ahead and revoke the bond on Saturday morning. Which leads me to believe that Baez told Padilla that Casey would talk to him Friday afternoon, or one of his employees, which did not happen. (The last part is just what I gathered from his comments concerning his phone call to the security team.)

i think it will come out that casey threatened to harm the baby in the past.

if she didnt get her way, if the grandparents would not babysit when asked

thats when she threatened to do harm to the baby

nobody goes looking for a baby in the backyard unless they had some indication that it might have really happened

lots of stuff we dont know.. YET

let's go to trial

the circumstantial evidence will be overwhelming

guilty of first degree murder -- jury will be out for about 1 hour

get used to PRISON

:behindbar

OMG - I haven't heard that one yet! Wow, it seems like someone would've heard a loud thump or seen something - and why not call the police if this happened - unless they were all stoned???

The thing is....let's say she fell of the balcony and they were stoned. She could take the immunity plead 7 weeks later and argue she was shocked from the accident. No drugs in her system anymore.

She is not taking the limited immunity:

A) Because Caylee's body (if she is dead) will tell a much different story - I think she is afraid drugs will be found in the baby's body or some other evidence. Giving drugs to the baby to make her quiet and sleep in the trunk or in the car. She is not providing the baby because the baby didn't have just an accident. The baby directly died from something Cayse did to the baby. E.g. asphyxiation from staying too many hours in the trunk or overdose from sleeping pills, etc. I don't think the baby died from something Casey DID NOT DO (like watch her properly, etc.). She did something to her and the body can tell that.

B. She is a classic sociopath. Sociopaths never admit any wrong doing. WE are the stupid ones, not Casey for not seeing the truth. WE are not getting it, not Casey. And Cindy is also a nice soundboard for Casey's attitude. Nodding her finger to the public and the media, with a sarcastic smile on her face, CINDY is telling us how we ''fell'' right in the media's stories and the police's stories, she is telling us to ''use our minds and think harder''. WE are the stupid ones, THEY are the clever ones. Now self-preservation for sociopaths is really strong, so I hold hope she would take the immunity deal and tell them where Caylee is if it meant she will not spend much time in prison. If there was ''SOMETHING IN IT FOR HER''. But not taking the deal it means there is nothing for her to gain, the kind of deal they offered her, that they can still use evidence from what they find, it can only mean a thing. That evidence is pretty damning.

The majority of her friends did not have children, and may have not have been aware of the many responsibilities the raising of children entails. Perhaps, they thought she was a good mother based on the fact that they never saw her hit or shout at Casey?

BINGO!,
She definitely does not want her child's body found, why?
could it be, because we may find out the horrible way the child died?

Her actions leads me to conclude, the child"s death was NO accident.

IF the death was an accident, wouldn't it be in the mothers best interest, to prove it was an accident?

I agree 100% and if it was an acident seems someone would have called for help 911, and then to dispose of her like that only shows how cold and evil she really is, no telling what happened, I mean we are all pretty much normal so we can never grasp what she has dune to her, crazy is as crazy does.......
and the whole theroy of her being scared of what would happen so she hid her is rediculous, at what point does a parent say to hell with me it is about the well being of my child, I am a parent of 4 and my youngest is the same age as caylee just turnt 3 jully 13th, and I wouldn't care what might have happened to me if it meant getting him help or a proper burial.. this goes beyond the crime the fact she can sleep at night knowing she threw that poor child out somewhere to be at the mercy of nature and the elements is sick!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You did. He sure wanted to distance himself. Don't blame him either!

ITA. Of all the mistruths and withholding that the Anthony's have done, why did they announce that they'd done their own backyard search including under the playhouse? What were they trying to accomplish by admitting that?

Egad. If my first thought was, "Let's go dig up the back yard", I'd have a hard time doing an about face to claiming that my daughter is Mother of the Year.

I don't know. A mistep off script maybe. :mad:

BINGO!,
She definitely does not want her child's body found, why?
could it be, because we may find out the horrible way the child died?

Her actions leads me to conclude, the child"s death was NO accident.

IF the death was an accident, wouldn't it be in the mothers best interest, to prove it was an accident?

I'm with you on this. Even an accident would implicate Casey in some way, as in the choice of drug she may have used. That is the only thing that comes to mind when thinking accidental as to why she won't tell.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toomanywomenmissinginbc