Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #73

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
No, they may not have had anything to do with her disappearance, however they do have a problem with inconsistency. They need a spokesperson badly.
I agree that they should have used a spokesperson.

And as for her actions afterward, such as partying, telling her mother Caylee was napping or with the sitter when mom would call and not even reporting her daughter missing? To me she isn't showing any signs of remorse just trying to cover up what happened.

Exactly. She has ICE running through her veins. Utterly heartless.

imo

Sure. I have posted this ealrier but will happy to post again.

There are posters on this thread that believe MF"s opinion that the shovel was taken the 18th. But some of those same people do not believe his opinion that the Anthony's have been cooperative.
The opinions were stated on the same link in the same interveiw that is being discussed on this thread.

who said he was lying about his sources??
Thanks..now I get it. Duh! (re: the posters)
Ok, so you call the time reference "opinion". But, I do call it fact 'cause I believe his "source".
I must have missed a whole lot today so I will go back and read more 'cause I don't remember people challeging MF's opinion that the GPs are cooperative. I'm still not sure how anyone can prove full cooperation, but I'll be back later after I read. Thanks for your help.

JBEAN -

There are a few of us on the boards who do agree with you about the GP's..
I see no PROOF to lead me to believe any malice on their part.. yet ? Perhaps

:clap::clap::clap::clap:
Thank you so much logic. It is certainly a topic worth dicussing. Even if we all disagree we can still hash it out.
With that I am off to the Charger game!

Go Chargers!

I go back and forth of something happening to Caylee June 15-16 and Casey wanted to go live with TonE and Casey thought she could just leave Caylee with grandma and grandpa and they told her she is your daughter you have to take some responsibility etc. TonE said we can't have a kid living here etc and Casey chose Tone over her daughter. I will never understand it but we see it over and over Moms hurting their children because a child gets in the way of a relationship with their man.

I fear you may be right. She picked him over her child. It is just so very sad.

Thanks..now I get it. Duh! (re: the posters)
Ok, so you call the time reference "opinion". But, I do call it fact 'cause I believe his "source".
I must have missed a whole lot today so I will go back and read more 'cause I don't remember people challeging MF's opinion that the GPs are cooperative. I'm still not sure how anyone can prove full cooperation, but I'll be back later after I read. Thanks for your help.
:blowkiss:

<Edited by Leviosa for clarity, with respect!>

This scenario or group of scenarios, are as plausible as any that I've read. I believe it was the first visit from Lee and the recording of the jailhouse talk, but there was more 'code' and zero name dropping, it was my first impression.

Ask yourselves: How does a social butterfly w/o income party until all hours? The drug-seeking behavior patterns are all present with glaring efficacy: multiple boyfriends, multiple living accommodations, code talking, cell or blackberry 'affixed to hand', always having money, nice clothes, and "I didn't say my entire social life..."

Given the area, the illegal trafficking, the extraordinary amount of dope and the ease to procure, I'm a bit inclined to think--based on the behavior of the Anthony family--that this is what Casey meant by 'she's close' and don't worry and the slips of 'kidnapped' and so on.

Hat tip of course to Zadari for her original submission. CHEERS

Leviosa

I love this scenario and would totally agree except for the "rotten pizza" in the trunk of the tcar. We need those results - it would be great to rule out that evidence. Then maybe we can have hope.

She had to know somehow, someway. I do not believe for 1 second it was a coincidence. The odds are to great. But that is just MO.

If they can figure out how she knew, that would be the key to her plan for the cover-up. I also, do not believe Caylee drowned accidently. I think Casey would have called for help if it had been an accident.

Follow the phone records.

I agree Caylee's death was no accident, all the other stuff Casey has thrown out is smoke and mirrors to mislead the police and the rest of us.

Can we be victim friendly and discuss that they may be involved in a coverup or misleading the investigation?

CAYLEE is the victim.

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Chris. I am more than happy to debate with you. But it is frustrating when you resort to insults and nonproductive posts. Please don't be mad just talk and debate.
We are a victim friendly forum more about helping that hurting those involved in crime. I am standing up for the Anthony's because they deserve a voice also and they have lost their granddaughter as far as we know.
if they had anything to do with Caylee's disappearance they will no longer have my support.
I must agree with you JBean. Seems as tho when I get somewhat set with GP I think back to what Cindy wrote on her MYspace on July 3rd. She truly loved that baby and when Casey took Caylee out of that house and away from her grandparents it must have broken Cindys heart. I always remember at the end she something to the effect of Who will watch over this little angel now. Of course this was heartwrenching and so was the entire portion. There must have been terrible argument between daughter and mother and then daughter left with what meant the world to Cindy. How sad that when Cindy wrote that she did not know she would never see that baby again.

Either that or purposefully left the gate open. I recall Cindy saying on Greta's show this week that neighborhood kids would come in and use the pool so they never thought of locking the gate until now. Interesting, maybe Casey knew this too?

I don't believe Cindy's explanation of the gate being opened or the fact that kids came over and swam in that pool. That would be a huge liability if one of the neighbor kids drowned and there was no one home. These people should have a pad lock on that gate at all times. That would be the responsible thing to do. She continues to make every excuse out there to shed a better light on Casey.

I must agree with you JBean. Seems as tho when I get somewhat set with GP I think back to what Cindy wrote on her MYspace on July 3rd. She truly loved that baby and when Casey took Caylee out of that house and away from her grandparents it must have broken Cindys heart. I always remember at the end she something to the effect of Who will watch over this little angel now. Of course this was heartwrenching and so was the entire portion. There must have been terrible argument between daughter and mother and then daughter left with what meant the world to Cindy. How sad that when Cindy wrote that she did not know she would never see that baby again.

I agree there was a terrible argument...also, on Casey's Myspace a message to a friend was that she wasn't living at home anymore because of DRAMA and she would explain later. I think she was taking advantage of her parents until Cindy finally put her foot down. Who wouldn't??

I respectfully do not agree....at all. she panicked. she was negligent and she panicked IMHO

That's my thinking also, shannon (at least for now)!

<snipped>There are posters on this thread that believe MF"s opinion that the shovel was taken the 18th. But some of those same people do not believe his opinion that the Anthony's have been cooperative. The opinions were stated on the same link in the same interveiw that is being discussed on this thread.<snipped>

Mark Fuhrman has led us down that path. IF we were to put 2 and 2 together, MF more than likely did get some intel from local LE. LE cannot come out and just release that information (i.e. "We think Casey borrowed the shovel on the 18th and we are looking for someone to substantiate it") and we all know that. They can't taint the investigation. But, we know they can let it slip, via unnamed source(s), so that newly released info might jar Joe Q citizen's memory, which might lead to confirmation on certain evidenciary matters. At least that's my thinking about that subject.

Just "for the record", I think the Anthony's have been cooperative with LE. ;)

I don't believe Cindy's explanation of the gate being opened or the fact that kids came over and swam in that pool. That would be a huge liability if one of the neighbor kids drowned and there was no one home. These people should have a pad lock on that gate at all times. That would be the responsible thing to do. She continues to make every excuse out there to shed a better light on Casey.

If they were now locking the gate after the 16th cause of the ladder and such, possibly Casey needed a shovel to dig her way into the backyard under the now locked gate.

I agree there was a terrible argument...also, on Casey's Myspace a message to a friend was that she wasn't living at home anymore because of DRAMA and she would explain later. I think she was taking advantage of her parents until Cindy finally put her foot down. Who wouldn't??

Actually it's phrased differently and doesn't indicate what house she is referring to.

I agree. I don't think she would have called 911, accident or not. She seems to be one of those people who lie for no apparent reason.

I have to wonder how far this would have gone if Casey had not abandoned the car, the car being towed/impounded, and her parents being informed of the impounding.

If Casey had continued to drive that car or disposed of it in a manner in which it wouldn't have been discovered, would George and Cindy still be trying to find Casey and Caylee's whereabouts?

One reason they could have ignored her repeated calls is tough love...I know...I've been there!:blowkiss:

I know...I've been there too, believe me! However, I can't understand how they could STILL not answer or call back especially after this happened 2 days in a row. Like I said, MY concern would have been about Caylee. "Tough Love" would have ended once the repeated calls came knowing that Caylee was with Casey.

I have to wonder how far this would have gone if Casey had not abandoned the car, the car being towed/impounded, and her parents being informed of the impounding.

If Casey had continued to drive that car or disposed of it in a manner in which it wouldn't have been discovered, would George and Cindy still be trying to find Casey and Caylee's whereabouts?

I have always thought the next stumbling block had none of that happened was today Aug. 9th.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member