Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #74

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
How bout this.. Casey is looking for somewhere to live (or pretending to since she had no money/job and had to live w/others) and someone says, hey try sawgrass.. my friend zenaida gonzales just went to look at an apt there today..

could be something that simple..
Great thought! :)

I can understand the family's need to keep Caylee in the news. What I can't understand is the way they go about doing it. Cindy has to have the last word, so to speak. For example: When George had his emotional outburst he clearly didn't want to discuss it with anyone or want her to either, and rather than respect that and just go inside she waited until he left and was out of site before stepping back out of the garage to speak. It seemed like Lee was basically dragging her away. I could see they were all three very emotional. In fact I think that's the most emotion we've seen from Cindy thus far. I just think that a family spokesperson would've been a better choice. I don't know, like write a statement and give it to one person to read and the family would just say NO COMMENT. Eventually the press would stop asking, I would think. I just think the whole thing is a media circus. It's gotten way out of hand. Cindy commented that the press was running over each other to get to her door, but she continued to stand there, hanging out the door talking to them. I just feel unsettled about the whole family. I don't believe that the GP's KNOW what happened to her. Or at least they didn't early on. I believe they have suspicions, just like the rest of us. I think they've been less than forthcoming with information, but I don't feel that have any hand in her disappearance. I just wonder how the family is going to respond the media tomorrow and the day after. Caylee's bday has passed and she's not home, as everyone believed - or rather hoped. That will be hard. I just hope we get some answers from forensics or somewhere. It seems likely Casey's never going to fess up to anything.:furious: I wonder what she needed to talkto Jose Baez about that was so urgent??? :confused:Hmmm...sorry that was kinda long and rambling. I've been hovering a while and haven't posted much and needed to get a lot of my chest I suppose! :rolleyes:

I don't think they had anything to do with Caylee's disappearance, but I also don't believe they are telling the truth much of the time now. I just on Geraldo the interview where he asks Cindy about Caylee's dad. She says he is dead. That she read the obit, but can't recall his last name. Good grief! Like you wouldn't know the last name of your grandbaby's daddy...especially when his life was taken so tragically. That is totally ridiculous!

That bothered me too. A couple of weeks ago Cindy said, "I can't remember his last name..." I kept waiting for her to say his first because when people say that, they follow it with the first name. Then when I heard about the possible Jesus being the father, I thought :waitasec: ..... the reason why she knows his first name is because its such an often heard but odd name, one not easily forgotten.

I wanted to kick my TV, or at least the little area on my TV where the reporter was sitting. Here Cindy was admitting she remembers his first name, just forgot his last....so ask her what the first name is, you idiot. (and to think I used to laugh at my grandmother for fussing at the TV)

Later they said they didn't want to say to protect them bla bla...

That wouldn't surprise me at all. I know they usually charge a daily fee for each day a car is there.

They do..typically, they have to report the car to authorities, the VIN number gets registered so if someone calls 911, 911 or the local law enforcement can look it up and tell the owner ---oops it's been towed. The towing company also has to get a DMV report back about who it belongs to, so they can send the letter. The timeframe they have to do this can vary state by state and sometimes county by county.

I haven't seen this posted before, so forgive if it is rehashing.

The name Zenaida Gonzales is, in the Latin culture, a very common name. Think: John Smith or Mary Jones. There are many unregistered, undocumented, illegals in Central Florida, with this name in addition to US citizens. I mean no disrespect, only an observation.

I think Casey's JOB is spinning stories and keeping track of her lies.

ZG was simply pulled from thin air.

Really? Wow, that shouldn't be legal, IMO

LOL...sure shouldn't be !!!!.......I don't know the laws about this in FL, but waiting for verifcation from the DMV office could take days.

My opinion of how she came up with Zenaida Gonzales is that if this girl was at a bar talking to someone about how she went and looked at an apartment or was going to look at this apartment, and Casey overheard it. Most likely at a club. So many people in there she would have never recognized Casey later especially if she was in one drinking.

and it just happened to match the fake nanny's nickname.....how many other names could be zanny for short? this part of the case is soooooo bizzare!!! It's crazy! Could all of these really be a coincidence, she chooses zanny as the fake name, runs into a convo about or by a zenaida looking at an apt....anything is possible I guess!

BTW, Thank you for the warm welcoming messages gigi and liz! Merci!

But don't forget that George also claimed that he saw Caylee with a stranger at the mall/shopping center one day after they moved out as well. ???

I'm catching up and saw this. Do you have a link because I don't think this is true.

They do..typically, they have to report the car to authorities, the VIN number gets registered so if someone calls 911, 911 or the local law enforcement can look it up and tell the owner ---oops it's been towed. The towing company also has to get a DMV report back about who it belongs to, so they can send the letter. The timeframe they have to do this can vary state by state and sometimes county by county.
I agree, it's not always because they just want to rack up the charges. The paperwork does take time.

Has Jesse's father's latest blog regarding this situation been posted already? I can't wait to hear it ALL.
http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=85212505&blogID=421256559

snipped:

Once the investigation is over and Caylee is found...I will speak the truth and bring EVERYTHING into the Light. The most important thing right now is finding Caylee. After that, everyone is fair game. Whether it's comments from Topix, Ebay forums, etc. what you say will come back to haunt you. For too long the victims of injustice have stayed silent in fear of retaliation only to find out it did them no good.
Pray for Caylee to be found.
Pray for the truth to come out and every hidden thing be revealed.
Pray for Casey to see the Light and tell the truth.
Pray for anyone who may have helped in this situation to be revealed.
Pray for the fatherless and the innocents who have no one to fight for them or stand up for them.
The Lord hates injustice. Don't be blase' about it.
Stand for what's right, stand against what's right and expose the lies.

Perhaps George did see something else in the trunk, has reported it to LE, who has told him NOT to disclose this info at this time.

MarlaT

I agree, it's not always because they just want to rack up the charges. The paperwork does take time.

Okay, I take back what I said about it should be illegal. If my car was towed, I would get the yellow pages and call every tow yard. I wouldn't wait around for a letter.

I haven't seen this posted before, so forgive if it is rehashing.

The name Zenaida Gonzales is, in the Latin culture, a very common name. Think: John Smith or Mary Jones. There are many unregistered, undocumented, illegals in Central Florida, with this name in addition to US citizens. I mean no disrespect, only an observation.

I think Casey's JOB is spinning stories and keeping track of her lies.

ZG was simply pulled from thin air.
I hadn't realized the combination of those three names, Zenaida Fernandez Gonzalez, was that common though.

How bout this.. Casey is looking for somewhere to live (or pretending to since she had no money/job and had to live w/others) and someone says, hey try sawgrass.. my friend zenaida gonzales just went to look at an apt there today..

could be something that simple..

Ohhh, I like this one! Sounds real plausible.

If Casey had her own cars why was she driving her friends while the friend was in Puerto Rico?
Scary Thought for the evening: Could it have been because her car was sitting somewhere in the heat with "something" in the trunk that she couldn't decide what to do with quite yet?If the timeline rules that out, please let me know. I would like to get that idea out of my head.

and it just happened to match the fake nanny's nickname.....how many other names could be zanny for short? this part of the case is soooooo bizzare!!! It's crazy! Could all of these really be a coincidence, she chooses zanny as the fake name, runs into a convo about or by a zenaida looking at an apt....anything is possible I guess!

Back years ago when I went to clubs, it was nothing for me to ask who is that over there they sound like someone I know..or they look like someone I know.. so would have been very easy I would think to get a name. There is name and a alibi all in one.. probably not but just another idea to think about

I wonder if they have asked Tony or whoever Casey was living with Just how Casey was getting around. If your room mate suddenly had no car what would you think.

did we lose the "hyphen gonzales" what happened to the fernandez? was the card at the apts signed by a ZFG or just ZG?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CAC6968