Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #75

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think they'll release the DNA results to the press ... unless they need to in order to advance the case.... and then it would probably be a leak

I'm a graphic designer and I just enhanced it and enlarged as much as I could without distortion - it's difficult because not only is it a small photo, but the resolution is low. But from what I see, that blur that looks like it could be a face is actually the tshirt of a man walking by in the bkgrnd.

hi beachdawg, The photo of Caylee curled on her Greatgrandfathers chest from 6/15? if you can find it, try to enhance her left eye? It looks like it could be bruised. I've looked 1/2 hour for the picture and now can't find it. sheesh.

Bully the bully? :woohoo:

Remember how she bullied her mom and Christina on the first phone call from jail? Well as soon as she started the fkuc*** words and attack on Lee, Lee ''bullied'' her back. Very calmly but very firmly told her he was not going to go into circles and circles with her, he was not going to allow him to put him through the same lies she put their mother and police. I was amazed actually how aware he is of Cayse's behavior (all those years living with her) and how he knew how to confront her manipulation and emotional bullying.

Up to now the Anthony's had no choice but to follow Casey's tune. They are helpless in their nightmare to find Caylee and whatever Cayse says they do. Jump? They jump. Believe my wild goose chase stories? They believe. And I don't blame them personally, they have no choice at the moment but hope that they might get her somehow to tell them where is the precious baby.

But when they realise that she will never tell them perhaps it is about time they play the same games with her. Refuse to see her or accept her calls for a few days. Let's see if she begs them to visit her then and starts singing on the phone. Still I don't think there will ever find out anything from Cayse. The Anthony's only hope is the investigation conducted by the LE. Cayse will maintain her innocence until the end of time, unless her lawyer believes they can get away with much less years with the ''accident'' plea. Even then I think it will be difficult for her lawyer to convince her it is the best decision for her.
I have to disagree with you, respectively GAMETHEORY. I think the way to get Casey to talk is to "baby" her.

I think Cindy or George or whomever is closest to Casey needs to go to her and say, "Casey, I love you and nothing you could ever do will change it. We will stand behind you, we will support you, we will hire a team of lawyers, whatever it takes to help you. You can't lie anymore, you can't bear this on your shoulders anymore. Mommy will fix it Casey, Daddy will fix it Casey. Let's tell everything to the police and face it together as a family. If you accidentally hurt Caylee, or if Caylee died.. we still love you, and always will. Let's end this Casey so we can concentrate on helping YOU Casey".

I have used this tactic on my own daughter, believe me it WORKS. Casey may not deserve that approach, but I think that is the only was she will ever tell. She is so obviously a child, not a mature adult, which is why mommy and daddy need to reassure her that they can make this all go away for her, and help her. It is a means to an end, to get Caylee back dead or alive. Casey is the baby of the family, and I am assuming she has been babied all her life. Maybe that is what made her jealous. Caylee became the baby, and Casey no longer was....

I'm not sure she'll ever have to explain anything....if this goes to trial, she'll never take the stand....I'm sure Baez will try to plant a reasonable doubt theory

I posted this earlier:

I thought this was interesting, in regards to the forensics. This was mentioned on August 4th by:

Captain Angelo L. Nieves
Orange County Sheriff's Office of Media Relations
Ofc. 407-254-7346
Angelo.Nieves@ocfl.net
:

The Federal Bureau of Investigation offered the assistance of their office shortly after the inception of this missing person investigation and we have enlisted their lab for the examination of items as they are gathered and submitted. We will not offer verification on lab items as this may be detrimental to the on-going search for Caylee. Any public discussion of these items will be in accordance to FSS pertaining to Public Records, court proceeding or other venue as has been past and current practice in furtherance of this case.

I was just re-reading the search warrant and was reminded of this little lie that I think bears repeating for anyone who still has an any inkling of hope that Caylee is telling the truth., and for those who still question Jesse's possible involvement.

From the warrant:

"He [Jesse] told me that on the 25th he received a call from the defendant [Casey] who was trying to cheer him up over a recent job loss. SHe told him she was free this weekend if he wanted to get together. They used to date. She said that Caylee was with the "nanny" and they had gone to the beach for the weekend."

The 25th is a Wednesday. Why would she said "gone to the beach for the weekend". Also, that is the same date that Jesse heard Casey say "Get off the table" and assumed it was Caylee that she was talking to, but later said that he never actually heard Caylee herself, just Casey. If Caylee had "gone to the beach for the weekend" on a Wednesday, why would he even think at all originally that she was talking to Caylee? None of that makes sense to me at all, and I think it leaves a lot of questions regarding his involvement, especially coupled with him leaving LE around the same time as Caylee disappearance.

I have to disagree with you, respectively GAMETHEORY. I think the way to get Casey to talk is to "baby" her.

I think Cindy or George or whomever is closest to Casey needs to go to her and say, "Casey, I love you and nothing you could ever do will change it. We will stand behind you, we will support you, we will hire a team of lawyers, whatever it takes to help you. You can't lie anymore, you can't bear this on your shoulders anymore. Mommy will fix it Casey, Daddy will fix it Casey. Let's tell everything to the police and face it together as a family. If you accidentally hurt Caylee, or if Caylee died.. we still love you, and always will. Let's end this Casey so we can concentrate on helping YOU Casey".

I have used this tactic on my own daughter, believe me it WORKS. Casey may not deserve that approach, but I think that is the only was she will ever tell. She is so obviously a child, not a mature adult, which is why mommy and daddy need to reassure her that they can make this all go away for her, and help her. It is a means to an end, to get Caylee back dead or alive. Casey is the baby of the family, and I am assuming she has been babied all her life. Maybe that is what made her jealous. Caylee became the baby, and Casey no longer was....

U R prob right on here......BUT....IF Casey killed Caylee on purpose, she will prob lie and say it was an accident.....so even if they think they're getting the truth, there could still be some 'mistruths' in there....

I don't think they'll release the DNA results to the press ... unless they need to in order to advance the case.... and then it would probably be a leak

Don't think they'll even do that if they need to advance the case - it'll only come out when le uses them to make formal charges of an entirely different nature against Casey. The reason, I think, is because at that time, they have to be shared with Casey's attorney.

Personally I think the family knows she did it and they are just playing along..every last one of them. It's funny how Casey got off the phone fast with Lee so he didn't ask why she refused his visit.

When will they release the video of her visits or have they already been released and I just haven't seen them? From what I understand those video visitations are public record also.

Personally I think the family knows she did it and they are just playing along..every last one of them. It's funny how Casey got off the phone fast with Lee so he didn't ask why she refused his visit.

I think Casey is def. squirming in there....starting to neway

That conversation regarding Jose was not the visit that she refused, was it? Wasn't that conversation from the Saturday before and she refused his visit this past Friday.

I agree...that was a strange conversation, wasn't it? There was no "what's going on, how are Mom and Dad, what about you" on either side of that phone call. Just -- do me a favor and call my lawyer type of thing. How weird.

There's a certain amount of truth to what you say, as I feel the Anthonys need to make the choice between getting the truth and the fate of their daughter. The only problem I feel with it is as you can see from the arrest affidavit and the search warrant, Casey cannot be wrong. The immature way of dealing with things to her means that if she were to tell the truth, her mother would be "right" about her inability to care for Caylee on her own.

Good Mornng, Patty! I'm just wondering, in light of the GP's many interviews and public statements, shouldn't they have their own lawyer? Do you think there have been offers from other attorney's to represent their interests?

Good morning back at ya!

My personal opinion is YES, they should have sought out an attorney immediately after Cindy made the 911 calls especially since "Cindy stated" I gave you a month" and then of course, the last 911 call which added more detail.

From then on many statements were made and if they sought out an attorney, the attorney would have told the Anthony's "stop speaking to the media."

I don't know if other attorney's reached out or not to the Anthony's, but by the looks of all that is being said, it doesn't appear they got any phone calls from other attorney's.

When will they release the video of her visits or have they already been released and I just haven't seen them? From what I understand those video visitations are public record also.

You haven't see them - and most likely we won't. The Florida Sunshine law allows some of them to be kept as evidence and not all of them have to be released.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PrancingJeeves