Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
wow...

ok ...not that i'm a huge fan of conspiracy theories but...

in regards to Sawgrass

Suppose, Casey got mixed up with some bad people who were involved with some kind of drug/sex/human traffic operation (either intentionally or unintentionally) which ran it's operations through the Sawgrass complex...Maybe Caylee is being held as a "hush up"??
If the DNA isn't Caylee's, who's is it??

What if she did know a ZG (whether it be a real name or alias) that did in fact live at this complex either in 210 or 212...Someone who had once been her friend...

What if she showed the police the wrong apt. because she feared what would happen if she had taken them into the right one?

Why has apt.210 been vacant for so long??? Is LE sure that it has...Has anyone ever seen people come and go from this apt. even though records show that it hasn't been legally "rented"?

Has LE inspected the apt./apts regardless of their rental status??

What about 212 or 214 rather? (I've recently learned that records from Society Entertainment show CEO Williams placing the address as apt.214 and not 212 as previously thought)

If Sawgrass was used as a front for shady business there is no doubt records could be tampered with and evidence removed on the sly...

OK... so it sounds a little CSI
Maybe I do watch too much T.V.
I also have an alternate accidental death theory...maybe later

I believe the whole "human trafficking" aspect is a little "out there" -- does this human trafficking group also supply the parent with decomposing odor spray so they can spray it in different areas?

I posted this back a week or so ago but gonna post again. I am wondering if someone how is good with a photo program can enchance this picture. I am wondering if it was taken at the airport the day Amy left for PR. It is the cached version of 7/6/08 of Amys myspace page. It looks like there is a little girl but with dark hair behind the man in the photo.
It is a woman (judging by the length of her arm from shoulder to elbow) wearing a red band or hat around/on her head with her arm folded up towards her shoulder around the man's shoulder. She is wearing black. It isn't clear enough to tell if it is Casey or not. I wouldn't rule it out tho. I have to agree behind the three does look like a man walking by in a t-shirt instead of a child.

And if you notice they haven't hired a lawyer for themselves even though there were plenty of stories that the grandparents are in this, that they are hiding evidence, that they could have helped with a cover up, that they should be charged alongside Casey, etc.

They haven't hired a lawyer, but I have seen interviews or "an interview" with Cindy where Jose Baez is sitting with her.

It is a woman (judging by the length of her arm from shoulder to elbow) wearing a red band or hat around/on her head with her arm folded up towards her shoulder around the man's shoulder. She is wearing black. It isn't clear enough to tell if it is Casey or not. I wouldn't rule it out tho.

Yes, that looked to be Casey, but she was talking about the blur behind the guy...kinda looks like a face. Or at least that's what I thought busylady was referring too. It looks like a small childs face...but it's actually a tshirt of a guy walking by.

I honestly believe if I were her Mother, I would refuse by now to communicate with her any longer unless she had something truthful to say. I would not see her or speak to her. This would be to protect myself mentally and emotionally from participating in this unreal scenario. How much can Cindy and George take of this?

ITA, this is just her way to keep them jumping to her tune.
Makes me wonder what would happen if her parents changed their number to an unlisted one and she couldn't contact them?

VB

Bully the bully? :woohoo:

Remember how she bullied her mom and Christina on the first phone call from jail? Well as soon as she started the fkuc*** words and attack on Lee, Lee ''bullied'' her back. Very calmly but very firmly told her he was not going to go into circles and circles with her, he was not going to allow him to put him through the same lies she put their mother and police. I was amazed actually how aware he is of Cayse's behavior (all those years living with her) and how he knew how to confront her manipulation and emotional bullying.

Up to now the Anthony's had no choice but to follow Casey's tune. They are helpless in their nightmare to find Caylee and whatever Cayse says they do. Jump? They jump. Believe my wild goose chase stories? They believe. And I don't blame them personally, they have no choice at the moment but hope that they might get her somehow to tell them where is the precious baby.

But when they realise that she will never tell them perhaps it is about time they play the same games with her. Refuse to see her or accept her calls for a few days. Let's see if she begs them to visit her then and starts singing on the phone. Still I don't think there will ever find out anything from Cayse. The Anthony's only hope is the investigation conducted by the LE. Cayse will maintain her innocence until the end of time, unless her lawyer believes they can get away with much less years with the ''accident'' plea. Even then I think it will be difficult for her lawyer to convince her it is the best decision for her.

Yes, unless the Attorney is delivering messages back and forth.

Well, this puts Casey in a world of detachment, then, IMO... being a compulsive liar, she detaches easily from things and having such a barrier of a phone or video, she isn't pushed to directly deal with her family and their questions. Too bad they can't put Cindy one-on-one with her, eye to eye... I think we just could see Cindy change her tune and Casey finally feel some pressure, if officials did.

Do you think she realized she was going to get caught sooner or later so she just decided to live it up? I'm curious as to if there's a "flurry" of spending on the credit cards as well... she knew her parents would freak out on that... but if it was more of a... "I'm going to lose it all anyways.. I may as well live large until the end" type of thinking????

Just a thought

I think it was more like "busybusykeepmyselfbusydrunkdancingsmilinganythingbutthinkofwhat'sreallygoingon"

Good Morning!

I hope after this past weekend the Anthony's get seriously tough with Casey and start demanding answers from her. I'm sure as hard as this weekend was on them deep down they realize she is the only one who has answers.

At what point will they release the forensic results from the trunk? Is it mandatory to make that info public? If the results are positive, that there definitely was a dead body in that trunk....I wonder how Casey will explain that one away.

At what point will they release the forensic results from the trunk? Is it mandatory to make that info public? If the results are positive, that there definitely was a dead body in that trunk....I wonder how Casey will explain that one away.

I'm not sure she'll ever have to explain anything....if this goes to trial, she'll never take the stand....I'm sure Baez will try to plant a reasonable doubt theory

What strikes me is the fact that no one has asked gma/gpa about Casey’s seizure. Page six second paragraph of the affidavit. “Jesse Grund is a friend of the defendants. The defendant’s mother mentioned him as one who took the defendant to the hospital early in the year for a seizure.”

http://www.wftv.com/download/2008/0717/16907762.pdf

Good Morning!

I hope after this past weekend the Anthony's get seriously tough with Casey and start demanding answers from her. I'm sure as hard as this weekend was on them deep down they realize she is the only one who has answers.

I think when Cindy first called 911, she was trying to "break" Casey at that point. If that threat did not wake Casey up and sitting in jail has not woken her up, then I don't think anything will. She will continue to lie until the day she dies. Unforutnately, I don't think she will ever tell the truth of what happened to Caylee. The police and the family are pretty much on their own in finding Calee.
Casey is one big .

I think when Cindy first called 911, she was trying to "break" Casey at that point. If that threat did not wake Casey up and sitting in jail has not woken her up, then I don't think anything will. She will continue to lie until the day she dies. Unforutnately, I don't think she will ever tell the truth of what happened to Caylee. The police and the family are pretty much on their own in finding Calee.
Casey is one big .

My thots exactly.......just like Scott Peterson ......holding on to their story and sticking to it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member