Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #75

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
U R prob right on here......BUT....IF Casey killed Caylee on purpose, she will prob lie and say it was an accident.....so even if they think they're getting the truth, there could still be some 'mistruths' in there....
Do you really think she killed Caylee on purpose? Wow, I have my gut telling me that if Caylee is deceased, that it had to be an accident, and Casey just freaked out and staged this elaborate cover up.

I agree...that was a strange conversation, wasn't it? There was no "what's going on, how are Mom and Dad, what about you" on either side of that phone call. Just -- do me a favor and call my lawyer type of thing. How weird.

And most important? NOT A WORD ABOUT CAYLEE.

I was just re-reading the search warrant and was reminded of this little lie that I think bears repeating for anyone who still has an any inkling of hope that Caylee is telling the truth., and for those who still question Jesse's possible involvement.

From the warrant:

"[Casey] told [Jesse that] she was free this weekend if he wanted to get together. They used to date. She said that Caylee was with the "nanny" and they had gone to the beach for the weekend."

The 25th is a Wednesday.... If Caylee had "gone to the beach for the weekend" on a Wednesday, why would he even think at all originally that she was talking to Caylee?

Perhaps Casey meant "upcoming weekend" when she said "weekend". In any event, what's particularly telling about that that phone call is the reference to the nanny that we all know does not exist. This conversation does constitute strong evidence that by the time of this phone call, Caylee was probably missing.

GP's many interviews and public statements, shouldn't they have their own lawyer? Do you think there have been offers from other attorney's to represent their interests?
They are going to need one, imo, if LE decides to go through all of their "discrepancies" soon.

Personally I think the family knows she did it and they are just playing along..every last one of them. It's funny how Casey got off the phone fast with Lee so he didn't ask why she refused his visit.

I agree and Casey's "get me Jose" was just a game of "I'm not going to include you in this" She may be feeling rejected by the recent missed visits. It's her way of getting even by not being available. And also feeling very ashamed that all her secrets are coming out.

She seems to be only concerned with "who has rejected/abandoned her"

I have to disagree with you, respectively GAMETHEORY. I think the way to get Casey to talk is to "baby" her.

Please disagree :blowkiss:

But I agree, baby her is the only way. This is why I have been saying that even some people have issues with the grandparents, the grandparents had no choice but to play ball with her. It is their only chance. Provoking her, attacking her, will not bring results.

But.....if they couldn't ''break'' her by now, the first couple of weeks, it will never happen! That is what I am saying. She will never tell them anything. If she will admit anything now it will be to her lawyer and only when they will have no other choice but to argue an accident to save her azz. And as soon as the grandparents realize Cayse will never tell them the truth they will be freed from her and her manipulations and lies. But of course then they will have to accept Caylee is going for ever so I can understand why they chose to live this nightmare with believe Cayse's false hopes.

As for the bullying back the bullying i was half joking. My point was that it is so emotionally disastrous to have to live with someone like Casey and glide through the fog of daily lies, manipulations, bullying, etc. I was mostly referring to how a family member can react to someone like Casey.

But like you said, bullying her, telling her she is a liar, telling her she did something to the baby would have produced absolutely noooooo development in the case. Even the police wouldn't go that road. They try to befriend the POI, to make them feel safe and being understood.

Do you really think she killed Caylee on purpose? Wow, I have my gut telling me that if Caylee is deceased, that it had to be an accident, and Casey just freaked out and staged this elaborate cover up.

It can be a fine line between "on purpose" and an "accident." You have here a mother who lies and steals, and apparently thinks the sun shines and rests on what she says and thinks. I believe waiting to see more of the "past" of the kinds of trials and tribulations this family had to go thru with Casey will tell my gut which way I end up feeling about whether she did or she didn't.

I agree and Casey's "get me Jose" was just a game of "I'm not going to include you in this" She may be feeling rejected by the recent missed visits. It's her way of getting even by not being available. And also feeling very ashamed that all her secrets are coming out.

She seems to be only concerned with "who has rejected/abandoned her"

I am wondering how she is taking the fact that Tony has not visited her or talked to her. Remember how on her first phone-call she asked if Tony was at her place? I was like....wow delusional much? She was sooo interested to see if Tony cared so much about HER (not Caylee) so he would be at her place all worried about her. :rolleyes: A man who has known her only for 2 months.

Can you imagine the blow to her ego that she is sitting in jail and Tony did not write to her, contact her lawyer to send her a message, etc. I don't know this for a fact but I doubt Tony tried to see her or contact her. And I wonder....does she call him from jail and he is not picking up his phone?

You haven't see them - and most likely we won't. The Florida Sunshine law allows some of them to be kept as evidence and not all of them have to be released.

Ok, thanks. I really wanted to see the visit CA had with her dad when she talked and cried about Caylee the whole time. :rolleyes:

Personally I think the family knows she did it and they are just playing along..every last one of them. It's funny how Casey got off the phone fast with Lee so he didn't ask why she refused his visit.

I agree. I think that the family is secretly resigned to some awful fate for their granddaughter Caylee and are now trying to salvage whatever they can of their daughter's life. The family will forgive the daughter for whatever might have happened. I also think that the family arrived at this attitude sometime after Casey's arrest but prior to LE's initial search of the house and confiscation of the vehicle now in LE's possession.

Caylee was missing for 30-31 days. For the last 26 days, they've been babying her. Caylee being gone for 56-57 days now by my count and should mean babying is over. I think they need to push her into a corner until she cracks. She might just start getting panicked and who knows what will come out of her mouth. She might just say enough to find Caylee if she's provoked to the point where she'll do anything to get them to back off. IMO, these people have tip toed around her all her life. She's not used to anyone confronting her and challenging her.

Ok, thanks. I really wanted to see the visit CA had with her dad when she talked and cried about Caylee the whole time. :rolleyes:

hehe. I think she was crying and talking about Caylee's birthday with her dad last Sunday as a part of a "manipulation package" to lay some emotion on him to get her out of there. I wish I could see it too.

I totally agree. I believe Casey was on the phone, computer, sleeping, whatever...and wasn't watching her daughter. These things do, unfortunately happen. But now there's this huge web of lies.

Caylee was missing for 30-31 days. For the last 26 days, they've been babying her. Caylee being gone for 56-57 days now by my count and should mean babying is over. I think they need to push her into a corner until she cracks. She might just start getting panicked and who knows what will come out of her mouth. She might just say enough to find Caylee if she's provoked to the point where she'll do anything to get them to back off. IMO, these people have tip toed around her all her life. She's not used to anyone confronting her and challenging her.

The problem is that she's got an attorney and that may very well be extrememly difficult to arrange at this point-- and I don't think that Cindy and George are paying for him, like other people do. I think the recently released 30 odd second phone call between Casey and Lee gives me pause to think that perhaps Lee is paying for Jose.

The Anthony's do have a visit scheduled for tonight (it was explained to me that today is Sunday--LOL) so I hope they would take the chance to drill her.

But I have to wonder if she'll decline to see them because she knows Caylee wasn't there for her B-day.

I have given this a lot of thought. My feeling is that somehow Caylee died, Casey tried to call her mother/father six times if I remember correctly. She was not able to get them. Then it came to her that if there was a medical examine they would find the Zantex (Zantex=Nanny) in her body. She then decided she could do nothing but hide the body. I find it unbelievable that this girl who was not working could afford to hire anyone to watch her child.

Sabego

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member