Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #75

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am wondering if Casey had anything to do with the break in of ZG which happened on the 10th of June, and that is how she got a hold of the name ZG. Somehow I beleive Casey moved out of the house on the 9th of June . Why was the 06/09 so often mentioned before there had to be a reason.

I got hung up in that one as well, turns out it's a different ZG.

Please direct us to a site where we can enter a license plate number and get the owner's info. Thanks.

Ask a mod-don't think it's legal w/o a private investigator's license, or being in LE or legal some other way, etc....???

http://science.howstuffworks.com/body-farm1.htm

Here is the link that covers the maggots issue.

If there was a body in the trunk, but it was removed prior to the car being left at the Amscot on the 27th. Would there still be maggots in the trunk on the 15th of July or would they all have hatched into flies? It just seems strange for the maggots to be there, if there was nothing for them to feed on. Sorry if this is too graphic.

I am wondering if Casey had anything to do with the break in of ZG which happened on the 10th of June, and that is how she got a hold of the name ZG. Somehow I beleive Casey moved out of the house on the 9th of June . Why was the 06/09 so often mentioned before there had to be a reason.

Discussed in previous threads - do a search - a lot of WS folks think this, too, and seem to believe there's a connection

It takes longer than three days before a dead body starts to smell.
If the dead body is in a casket and the casket is shut and you open it on the third day it does not smell yet but there is dark spots on the body at that time.

Respectfully disagree, Shorty.

Maybe there was money coming in. Just because she didn't have a legit job, that doesn't mean that she wasn't pulling in an income.

I, personally, believe that Casey WAS bringing in money. Legally? Maybe. Doing something she'd want her family to know about? Probably not.

Ok.. I might be going out on a limb here but if Casey really does fear for her families safety as she has expressed on more than one occassion (I'm assuming this means Caylee and the Grandparents).. how come the grandparents have not been placed in protective custody or at least gone to stay with a relative or friend or even to a hotel??? The parents must not feel as much "danger" as Casey has expressed... wonder why??

The thing that is troubling is that why didn't the parents notice for years that money wasn't coming in?

If I was living at home with my mom and dad and had a "job" -- I would try to help out with finances as best as I could -- especially with my child's needs.

Just seems like this manipulation from Casey has been going on for years -- as it seems to be going on right now from her jail cell.

AMEN, and what a GREAT point. Didn't these parents ever question her income.

I, personally, believe that Casey WAS bringing in money. Legally? Maybe. Doing something she'd want her family to know about? Probably not.

I don't think Casey had much money.. this is why Cindy posted in her Myspace bulletin that SHE (Cindy) was the one who fed, clothed, cared for and paid medical bills for Caylee. Then she says something about no money and no where to go (I think she means Casey has no money)...

Sorry I don't have a link but I've seen the bulletin post tons of times...

I don't think Casey had much money.. this is why Cindy posted in her Myspace bulletin that SHE (Cindy) was the one who fed, clothed, cared for and paid medical bills for Caylee. Then she says something about no money and no where to go (I think she means Casey has no money)...

Sorry I don't have a link but I've seen the bulletin post tons of times...

This is the text from her MySpace posting. Notice how she's basically telling everyone that SHE is the one who has raised Caylee . . . so we can infer that Cindy was basically the child's mother. I wonder what "lies" and "betrayal" are referring to? Seems to me that it means more than just "stealing money"

She came into my life unexspectedly, just as she has left me. This precious little angel from above gave me strength and unconditional love. Now she is gone and I don’t know why. All I am guilty of is loving her and providing her a safe home. Jealousy has taken her away. Jealousy from the one person that should be thankfull for all of the love and support given to her. A mother’s love is deep, however there are limits when one is betrayed by the one she loved and trusted the most. A daughter comes to her mother for support when she is pregnant, the mother says without hesitation it will be ok. And it was. But then the lies and betrayal began. First it seemed harmless, ah, love is blind. A mother will look for the good in her child and give them a chance to change. This mother gave chance after chance for her daughter to change, but instead more lies more betrayal. What does the mother get for giving her daughter all of these chances? A broken heart. The daughter who stole money, lots of money, leaves without warning and does not let her mother now speak to the baby that her mother raised, fed, clothed, sheltered, paid her medical bills, etc. Instead tells her friends that her mother is controlling her life and she needs her space. No money, no future. Where did she go? Who is now watching out for the little angel?

snipped

It just doesn't make sense that she would try to acquire the name of a person that signed in as a visitor - that would not advance her story, she must have thought that she lived there.[/QUOTE]

Or hoped that she would be moving there soon. :confused:

This is the text from her MySpace posting. Notice how she's basically telling everyone that SHE is the one who has raised Caylee . . . so we can infer that Cindy was basically the child's mother.

She came into my life unexspectedly, just as she has left me. This precious little angel from above gave me strength and unconditional love. Now she is gone and I don’t know why. All I am guilty of is loving her and providing her a safe home. Jealousy has taken her away. Jealousy from the one person that should be thankfull for all of the love and support given to her. A mother’s love is deep, however there are limits when one is betrayed by the one she loved and trusted the most. A daughter comes to her mother for support when she is pregnant, the mother says without hesitation it will be ok. And it was. But then the lies and betrayal began. First it seemed harmless, ah, love is blind. A mother will look for the good in her child and give them a chance to change. This mother gave chance after chance for her daughter to change, but instead more lies more betrayal. What does the mother get for giving her daughter all of these chances? A broken heart. The daughter who stole money, lots of money, leaves without warning and does not let her mother now speak to the baby that her mother raised, fed, clothed, sheltered, paid her medical bills, etc. Instead tells her friends that her mother is controlling her life and she needs her space. No money, no future. Where did she go? Who is now watching out for the little angel?

Ahhh... there it is.. "no money, no future"... I take this to mean that Casey did not have a job and Cindy's reference to stealing lots of money and Cindy providing for Caylee, simply states that Casey is not able to care for herself and Caylee financially... Thus no job?!?!

Ok - so why wasn't he & the hairdresser called to the stand to corroborate what was going on during the bond hearing, to ensure Casey's bond wasn't lowered??? would there be any real or leverage reason not to use this at that time?

At that time, Casey was being held on two charges - child neglect, and obstruction of justice, but she hadn't been formally charged with either of these two counts. She was charged last week on Wednesday, August 6th, with arraignment later this month. I would imagine that the prosecution would have to have proof that Casey inflicted those bruises before using them as evidence.

Ahhh... there it is.. "no money, no future"... I take this to mean that Casey did not have a job and Cindy's reference to stealing lots of money and Cindy providing for Caylee, simply states that Casey is not able to care for herself and Caylee financially... Thus no job?!?!

Or that she was irresponsible with money, or that she had no savings. Some responsible people see having no svings the same as having no money.
I think she had a job, it just may not have been reputable or legal.
She seems pretty comfy dancing on tables...if you can tell where I'm going with that.

Ok.. I might be going out on a limb here but if Casey really does fear for her families safety as she has expressed on more than one occassion (I'm assuming this means Caylee and the Grandparents).. how come the grandparents have not been placed in protective custody or at least gone to stay with a relative or friend or even to a hotel??? The parents must not feel as much "danger" as Casey has expressed... wonder why??
It is a mute point to say she fears, the news is all over, on top of that then there should have never been fliers printed. This is just another one of Casey's tactics to get the guilty part of her.

I take the stealing money part to actually mean just that . . . Casey stole money from her mom that had nothing to do with Caylee.

I believe that Cindy knew she had to support Caylee because her daughter couldn't. That was just part of the deal.

You know the deal . . . Casey hangs Caylee over Cindy's head like a pawn. As soon as the heat gets turned up, Casey runs with Caylee to punish her mom. Real mature.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Moonfire