Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #81

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
why would you (and I know I am probably repeating someone) dig up bamboo shoots when you are not even living there?????? should I go pick up all of the dog poop in all of my neighborhood yards incase my children may go there?

:tipsy::tipsy::tipsy::tipsy:

Oh, most definitely, yes! Witnesses who will describe what she was or wasn't doing and her demeanor. I bet no one will be able to say she was looking for her kidnapped little girl. MOO

Yeah, all of my neighbors, friends, etc... know what I am doing at all times, UNLESS I DONT WANT THEM TO. Which is not often and usually not because it is something illegal or wrong.

why would you (and I know I am probably repeating someone) dig up bamboo shoots when you are not even living there?????? should I go pick up all of the dog poop in all of my neighborhood yards incase my children may go there?

Hey wait.... you can come by my yard if that's an offer to prove your point. I got 2 dogs and you never know when your kids might play way out yonder in the boonies :)

Hey wait.... you can come by my yard if that's an offer to prove your point. I got 2 dogs and you never know when your kids might play way out yonder in the boonies :)

I will send my husband, it is his dog.

I have this feeling, based on seeing a transcript of the 1st 911 call where Cindy references "statements from my banking account", that the "theft" isn't just limited to credit cards. Might be checks, too.

hmmmmmmm yep probably

and
probably a debit card or 2

Hello everyone I just want to share a thought that I have had.
With gramps being in law enforcement I am so surprised he had never wanted to do a background check on this nanny, friend or not with the things that happen to children that would had been the first thing I would had done. Some people put to much trust in others. The grandparents new how much Casey enjoys lieing so you would think they would had been more concerned w/ checking this nanny out.

I will send my husband, it is his dog.

Ha, now I see that makes no sense that our dog would be pooping in your yard but to make up for my mindlessness I will still send my husband to pick up your dogs poop!!!

gonna be tough to convince anyone you are looking for a lost child when you are clubbing 30 NIGHTS in a row

it doesnt wash

emails, phones, texts, receipts etc etc etc

all gonna point to no search done by the mother

course, no need to search if you know where she is

Hello everyone I just want to share a thought that I have had.
With gramps being in law enforcement I am so surprised he had never wanted to do a background check on this nanny, friend or not with the things that happen to children that would had been the first thing I would had done. Some people put to much trust in others. The grandparents new how much Casey enjoys lieing so you would think they would had been more concerned w/ checking this nanny out.

You make a really good point denkster! That would be a very logical thing for george to do with his background in LE.

I sure would of checked a babysitter out for my children!

I recall the family saying they'd heard of Zanny but I don't think the full name.
Kick me hard if it's been posted already, but could "Zanny" (then, "Zaneida") have been the trite nickname to "xanax" (the anti-anxiety drug)? If Casey gave these to Caylee, it would make her drowsy...and more easily left alone in a vacant car while her mommy partied.

I hope the investigators look into any known drug dealers with the same last name as "Zanaida Gomez-Hernandez". There is always a little truth to each lie.

Ha, now I see that makes no sense that our dog would be pooping in your yard but to make up for my mindlessness I will still send my husband to pick up your dogs poop!!!

I'll ask the neighbor for the shovel...

I am confused about WHEN the family first heard about ZGH babysitting Caylee. Was it a year and a half ago, or is her name something new to them? :waitasec:

More contridictions from Cindy on this. I have been meaning to look and insert links proving these inconsistancies. Once I do (I hate searching for info I already read weeks ago) I will post it to the "Cindy's Inconsistancies" (sp)thread.

if i were the police i would check to see if she had a post office box in the area. post of these type of people that are LIE MACHINES usually have one

1. more than one cell phone

2. post office box

3. different stories of different jobs to friends and families

seems like the norm

i would bet 100.00 bucks she has a P.O. BOX :steamed::steamed::steamed::steamed:

And unusual forwarding habits..

Kick me hard if it's been posted already, but could "Zanny" (then, "Zaneida") have been the trite nickname to "xanax" (the anti-anxiety drug)? If Casey gave these to Caylee, it would make her drowsy...and more easily left alone in a vacant car while her mommy partied.

I hope the investigators look into any known drug dealers with the same last name as "Zanaida Gomez-Hernandez". There is always a little truth to each lie.

This is the same thing I have thought all along!

Zanny=Xanax and that's why both Cindy and George had heard the name mentioned before. It was code for Xanax!

I have a question...this was briefly discussed here and also from the police...every one remember the concrete slab that was put in the Anthony's backyard conveniently on/around July 4th? Why was this so easily dismissed? Given the fact that the dogs hit in the backyard, why didn't LE dig up the concrete? Why say "well its not related so let's move on"??? Sorry if I missed something, but this has been in the back of my head for quite some time!

The Anthony family didn't pour a concrete slab. They laid down pavers, which are normally laid on a bed of sand. Cadaver dogs could still pick up the scent. If you look at the overhead shots of the backyard on the Orlando Sentinel website, you can see the area with pavers. They've got a table with umbrella on that patio.

Lies, lies, lies...[I]By George & Cindy[/I]

1. We get along great with our daughter, and think she is a wonderful mother.

2. We've all known about, but never seen or spoken to Zanny for years.

3. Our daughter comes over when we're not home to do yard work.

4. Caylee's dad is both desirous of unanimity and also dead at the same time.

6. We always thought the car smelled bad because of pizza & squirrels.

7. George always keeps his tools in our seldom to be found daughter's car.

8. Our daughter was using our car with our blessings, but also she stole it.

9. Casey sometimes steals and lies, but she always leaves a note of apology.

10. Our little angel always insists upon clean pants.

11. Sometimes George like to refer to our daughter as "the neighbor".

12. Casey was not one to party, and if she ever did, it was only while she was pregnant.

Please feel free to add to this list...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members