Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #81

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks to those answering my questions!!! Another question...now that I know what concrete pavers are...is it not possible to dig a whole, bury her, put the dirt back over it, and then lay the concrete pavers? The whole would have to be pretty deep to make sure they lay flat, I assume, but isn't it possible?? I just don't understand why LE wouldn't dig it up just to be sure!

Pavers aren't set that deep - I imagine pulling them up would be pointless since whomever set them would see below. It's hard to get the dang things level, I can attest to that.

Some very smart person on this board was recently saying that the ground needs to be perfectly level to install pavers...which means that one must move some dirt.

This could explain why the dogs hit on three areas in the back yard.

THAT would be none other than absolut :)

I am confused about WHEN the family first heard about ZGH babysitting Caylee. Was it a year and a half ago, or is her name something new to them? :waitasec:
I recall the family saying they'd heard of Zanny but I don't think the full name.

It sounds like they used sand instead of digging and setting them. It's easier but the results don't last as long.

The State need as many witnesses to her partying without Caylee during the time in question, people as witnesses to say she lied to me, stole from , etc as they can muster. Then they need an airtight alabi and they need all the physical evidence they can muster before they go to the GJ to charge her with murder in the first degree. They need that at this point because she is not going to break..if the birthday came and passed, and she did not even need her family for comfort..the truth is there..she purposely murdered that child. I do not believe it was an accident. Otherwise she would have wanted her family with her on the day before and after Caylee's birthday..if her story of Caylee simply being missing was true.

If they can get a charge of murder in the first degree then DP is on the table..and the only way the DP is ever removed is with a plea bargain..or you take your chances in court.

Yes and they ( LE ) also need witnesses who were with her all those weeks that little Caylee first 'went missing' (kidnapped???) and Casey never mentioned anything about that fact to any of them!!!

Some very smart person on this board was recently saying that the ground needs to be perfectly level to install pavers...which means that one must move some dirt.

This could explain why the dogs hit on three areas in the back yard.

I still feel they need to move those pavers ..... check a little more back there.

pavers dont have to be level

but they sure look horrible if they are not done correctly

LOL

Pavers aren't set that deep - I imagine pulling them up would be pointless since whomever set them would see below. It's hard to get the dang things level, I can attest to that.

Ive been wondering the same thing too. But still even though it is hard I wonder why they didnt dig it all up. That would of been the first place I would of looked

I am confused about WHEN the family first heard about ZGH babysitting Caylee. Was it a year and a half ago, or is her name something new to them? :waitasec:

That is a million dollar question. The grandmother supports Casey's mentioning her, but I don't recall for how long. Anybody? I also find it odd the grandmother, who was so involved in that granchild's life, never met her.

The family is less than forthcoming with anything that resembles the truth.

Probably not.

pavers dont have to be level

but they sure look horrible if they are not done correctly

LOL

OT/ Oh yes indeed they do. And my dad was one for "level"...you could spend all day and they would NEVER be level enough.:)

Thanks to those answering my questions!!! Another question...now that I know what concrete pavers are...is it not possible to dig a whole, bury her, put the dirt back over it, and then lay the concrete pavers? The whole would have to be pretty deep to make sure they lay flat, I assume, but isn't it possible?? I just don't understand why LE wouldn't dig it up just to be sure!

Because the dogs didn't hit at that area of the backyard. The dogs still would have been able to smell the decomp scent even under the pavers.

Ive been wondering the same thing too. But still even though it is hard I wonder why they didnt dig it all up. That would of been the first place I would of looked

I'm surprised they even put the pavers down with all the "bamboo shoots" popping up all over the place! :)

Okay, just a few minutes ago I stepped over to another forum and read that Cindy was on NG and was asked about Casey refusing her visits...

Cindy said that they were just playing a little game of tit for tat.

I ditched cable TV years ago, did anyone else hear that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gretyr