Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #81

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That is a million dollar question. The grandmother supports Casey's mentioning her, but I don't recall for how long. Anybody? I also find it odd the grandmother, who was so involved in that granchild's life, never met her.

Cindy said in one interview that Zani had been a part of normal conversation and a friend of Casey's for three years even prior to the birth of Casey, and that she had babysat Caylee for 1 1/2 years. Then Lee said that contact had been made through the co workers who used the same sitter. Too many inconsistencies between different people.

if i were the police i would check to see if she had a post office box in the area. post of these type of people that are LIE MACHINES usually have one

1. more than one cell phone

2. post office box

3. different stories of different jobs to friends and families

seems like the norm

i would bet 100.00 bucks she has a P.O. BOX :steamed::steamed::steamed::steamed:

I'm surprised they even put the pavers down with all the "bamboo shoots" popping up all over the place! :)

Exactly!:clap:

And do you buy the excuse Cindy gave Greta for Casey borrowing the neighbor's shovel?
So she could work on digging up the bamboo???

Oh yeah, right!:mad:

if i were the police i would check to see if she had a post office box in the area. post of these type of people that are LIE MACHINES usually have one

1. more than one cell phone

2. post office box

3. different stories of different jobs to friends and families

seems like the norm

i would bet 100.00 bucks she has a P.O. BOX :steamed::steamed::steamed::steamed:

Dude, that is an excellent point. Really, it is. It would fit with all the double life stuff that chick had going on.

hnmmm maybe the mention of a zanny before caylee was born was a convenient substitute for casey to use when she needed an alibi

Okay, just a few minutes ago I stepped over to another forum and read that Cindy was on NG and was asked about Casey refusing her visits...

Cindy said that they were just playing a little game of tit for tat.

I ditched cable TV years ago, did anyone else hear that?

I remember something from earlier that a reporter asked her if Casey refused to see her mother because Cindy canceled her visit the other day.

And do you buy the excuse Cindy gave Greta for Casey borrowing the neighbor's shovel?

You know, if I went to my neighbor's and asked to borrow a shovel...the first thing he'd ask me is...

"whatcha digging?"

Yes and they ( LE ) also need witnesses who were with her all those weeks that little Caylee first 'went missing' (kidnapped???) and Casey never mentioned anything about that fact to any of them!!!
Oh, most definitely, yes! Witnesses who will describe what she was or wasn't doing and her demeanor. I bet no one will be able to say she was looking for her kidnapped little girl. MOO

OT/ Oh yes indeed they do. And my dad was one for "level"...you could spend all day and they would NEVER be level enough.:)

LOL yep

perhaps the credit card purchases will reveal something

:fight:

Casey worried about Bamboo??? Yea right.. she is a party girl not a Martha Steward!!!

why would you (and I know I am probably repeating someone) dig up bamboo shoots when you are not even living there?????? should I go pick up all of the dog poop in all of my neighborhood yards incase my children may go there?

Dude, that is an excellent point. Really, it is. It would fit with all the double life stuff that chick had going on.

they always have ways to NOT LET others know what is really the truth

PO BOX - works to keep things hidden

You know, if I went to my neighbor's and asked to borrow a shovel...the first thing he'd ask me is...

"whatcha digging?"

Oh mine too. Of course, no offence, I have alot of retirees as neighbors. And they don't have much to worry about except what other neighbors are doing!!!:)

When the camerman lowered his camera to the ground while Cindy talked about the bamboo shoots, and he focused on that tall skinny looking thing. I have them in my front lawn. I look at is as a weed!!!!! My son just mows them down with the lawn mower.

If you used a shovel to take out this super thin weed, you would take out a lot of grass. If people are fanatics about their lawns, they use a knife and just cut this weed out!

LOL yep

perhaps the credit card purchases will reveal something

:fight:

I have this feeling, based on seeing a transcript of the 1st 911 call where Cindy references "statements from my banking account", that the "theft" isn't just limited to credit cards. Might be checks, too.

Cindy said in one interview that Zani had been a part of normal conversation and a friend of Casey's for three years even prior to the birth of Casey, and that she had babysat Caylee for 1 1/2 years. Then Lee said that contact had been made through the co workers who used the same sitter. Too many inconsistencies between different people.
I still have a feeling this longtime friend Zanny in reality is a pharmaceutical. MOO of course. :)

Okay, just a few minutes ago I stepped over to another forum and read that Cindy was on NG and was asked about Casey refusing her visits...

Cindy said that they were just playing a little game of tit for tat.

I ditched cable TV years ago, did anyone else hear that?

re: NG: Cindy wasn't on the show herself; it was just being reported that Cindy had said that "tit for tat" might explain why Casey refused to see family. also that she's not happy with what the family has been saying in the media and wishes they'd just be quiet ... I'm not sure what exactly she wouldn't be happy with, though.

The area that Casey lived with her parents. Is it a nice neighborhood?

It's okay.
It's NOT typical "yuppy" Orlando that is made up of a lot of gated golfing communities, but it's middle class. However, looks here are deceiving...even if areas in Orlando LOOK NICE/DECENT that doesn't mean crap. The area where the Anthony's live is in a school zone that is NOT GOOD....which says Casey grew up around some rough kids. There is always a lot of trouble at Liberty Middle School and Colonial High School. I have friends who are teachers and nobody wants to work there. There are some rough areas close by and those students feed into those schools. So I guess the way we judge an area around here is based on the grade the school system gets...and in that case, it's not the best. But the whole Lee Vista area that is near there is really nice...and the area off of Chickasaw down Curry Ford...not so nice...they fall between the two areas....and it's all within a few miles.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gretyr