Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #81

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If you used a shovel to take out this super thin weed, you would take out a lot of grass. If people are fanatics about their lawns, they use a knife and just cut this weed out!

Bamboo is something people plant ornamentally. It can get vey tall and is very invasive - making shoots everywhere - definitely needs to be controlled.

If you ever plant bamboo - plant it in a container then plant the container in the ground. Even that usually doesn't work.

As I said before, the Anthony family already knows what happened and now they are trying to recover from the death of a grandaughter which they cannot undo and the future of their seemingly guilty daughter.

It's okay.
It's NOT typical "yuppy" Orlando that is made up of a lot of gated golfing communities, but it's middle class. However, looks here are deceiving...even if areas in Orlando LOOK NICE/DECENT that doesn't mean crap. The area where the Anthony's live is in a school zone that is NOT GOOD....which says Casey grew up around some rough kids. There is always a lot of trouble at Liberty Middle School and Colonial High School. I have friends who are teachers and nobody wants to work there. There are some rough areas close by and those students feed into those schools. So I guess the way we judge an area around here is based on the grade the school system gets...and in that case, it's not the best. But the whole Lee Vista area that is near there is really nice...and the area off of Chickasaw down Curry Ford...not so nice...they fall between the two areas....and it's all within a few miles.

yea, not the greatest neighborhood in orlando really. But middle class for sure. School are not very good so this does bring property values down around here. If I looked at the public records correctly, the home is in Cindy's name only and it was purchased in 1989 for $90,000. The house is 1472 sq ft and similar homes have sold betwee $115000 and $180,000. They could probably get $150000. This info can be found @ http://www.ocpafl.org/searches/owner_form.html
type in anthony for owner and it will show up.

Kick me hard if it's been posted already, but could "Zanny" (then, "Zaneida") have been the trite nickname to "xanax" (the anti-anxiety drug)? If Casey gave these to Caylee, it would make her drowsy...and more easily left alone in a vacant car while her mommy partied.

I hope the investigators look into any known drug dealers with the same last name as "Zanaida Gomez-Hernandez". There is always a little truth to each lie.

Yes, this has been one of the original theories started here when the case first broke. But, I find it interesting how SO MANY people have thought of this theory....which says to me it DEFINITELY should be investigated. I mean, IF Casey was giving Caylee "Zanny's" to sleep while she went out to party and she accidentally OD'd...it gives all the more reason why Casey would try to cover everything up...she would still go to jail for manslaughter if she called police. Of course if something happened in the pool to Caylee and Casey was high or had drugs or something in the house...yet another reason she would try to hide it.

BUT no worries and no kicks for bringin it up even tho it's been hashed out many times here...like I said to me, this just EMPHASIZES this needs to be looked into because so many people have had that very same thought!

Apparently Cindy has started to answer number 4 below. So I have a new question:

Did Cindy talk to Casey on June 16th, 17th or 18th?

Since Cindy Anthony seems to be the voice of her incarcerated daughter, these are some questions that Cindy Anthony could provide answers to:

1. What family dynamic changed the night of June 15th or June 16th that caused her daughter and her granddaughter to cease staying at their house any night thereafter?

2. By tracing the money that has been stolen, does it show involvement in Caylee's disappearance (payoffs, transfers)?

3. Do you have any information TODAY that changes any of the things you wrote in your MySpace posting in your account there on July 3rd?

4. Do Casey's phone records support any of the things that she has told you and that you are repeating?

5. If you feel law enforcement is not handling this case the way that you believe they should, have you contacted Texas EquuSearch, The Polly Klaas Foundation, and/or The Jessica Lundsford Foundation?

Hello everyone I just want to share a thought that I have had.
With gramps being in law enforcement I am so surprised he had never wanted to do a background check on this nanny, friend or not with the things that happen to children that would had been the first thing I would had done. Some people put to much trust in others. The grandparents new how much Casey enjoys lieing so you would think they would had been more concerned w/ checking this nanny out.

Yeah but this is also the ex-cop that is letting his family blab to the media... ya know? My Father In Law is an ex DC homicide detective I call him if I even get a speeding ticket. He knows exactly what to do and what not to do in this situation. According to my FIL he is doing everything that he shouldn't be as is his entire family.

Greta says Lee cancelled on Casey for tomorrow.

Now Casey has Cancelled Lee's visit for tomorrow. Or maybe he cancelled his visit but I don't think thats the way it went.

i would like to shuck some bamboo shoots under someones finger nails

Greta Van Sustern's show - LEE canceled his visit for tomorrow with Casey.

Is he getting even with Casey for cancelling their parent's visit? Or is this a strategy LE has advised them to do?

Now Casey has Cancelled Lee's visit for tomorrow. Or maybe he cancelled his visit but I don't think thats the way it went.

I do think it was his decision actually - he's been pouring over her stuff, and IIRC, he told her in that 1st jail phone call he basically wasn't going to put him through what she was putting his mother through. Enough starts to add up, one starts to logically understand that none of what she's saying can be confirmed.

i would also like to know the pediatrician of the baby and what the baby records show.

when was the last check up ??

did the child miss an appt within the last month ??

things like that

but if she is mother of the year, i should not worry :rolleyes:

On Greta now: Cindy saying Caylee didn't say Zenaida's name, but did talk about her dog all the time.

Those were some shallow conversations, what, never a "what did you do today?"??

Casey has been advised by Baez not to speak anymore because everytime she does she further incriminates herself. Baez knows she will only make her defense that much harder if she talk anymore. I don't believe that Casey is not seeing her family because she does not want to. I think she has been advised not to because of the recordings.

This is the same thing I have thought all along!

Zanny=Xanax and that's why both Cindy and George had heard the name mentioned before. It was code for Xanax!

Yep, I have a family member who used cutsie nick-names for drugs. "Maui-wowee" for pot, etc.

I have been thinking that Caylee was drugged (and asleep in the car) while her mom partied since I first heard about this on tv. My 'puter has been on the fritz, so I am joining this conversation online a little late!

My hubby just stated, "if someone is using drugs, they're probably using a nickname for that drug."

WHY do George & Cindy have these long conversations w/press? (don't want sidetrip to rant thread for this) It's so darn weird.

Questioning if they found the outfit George last saw Caylee wearing, if they found it or not. He hesitated...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties