Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #81

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
....and Cindy only NOW notices that it was "misstated"?

I'm totally lost for words regarding the response Cindy gave to the reporter. I'm baffled!!!

I guess Mark Furhman needs glasses, and LE needs to all wear glasses when they read the cellphone calls. I mean, how to do you explain they "misstated:. Either the call is there or it's not!!!!

I'm totally lost for words regarding the response Cindy gave to the reporter. I'm baffled!!!

I guess Mark Furhman needs glasses, and LE needs to all wear glasses when they read the cellphone calls. I mean, how to do you explain they "misstated:. Either the call is there or it's not!!!!

You know this is where the word unbe******inglievable is appropriate!

I know that ya'll are probably way ahead of me now but I can hardly believe the latest that I read from Cindy's mouth. I almost choked on my drink when I read that. So now we have Caylee's great-grandmother hearing from her during the time that she has been missing. Does anyone here honestly believe this?

From http://www.wftv.com/news/17161366/detail.html

Cindy Anthony is disputing something in the investigators' search warrant affidavit about Casey Anthony's phone records.

"That's a misstatement," she told Eyewitness News.

The affidavit says Casey's cell phone records "show no numbers belonging to a Zenaida Fernandez-Gonzalez" and that there is "no incoming call" around noon on June 15, when Casey says she got a call from a private number and briefly talked to Caylee.

Cindy said she shared new information with investigators Monday about Casey's phone records that she says shows Casey really did get a call from Caylee on July 15 from a "private number." She's even claiming that Caylee's great grandmother heard from Caylee during the time she's been missing.

"We had a long conversation about that today. Some of the stuff that got leaked out is erroneous and they're looking at some of those things today," Cindy said.

"How did the person who had Caylee get your mother's phone number?" WFTV reporter Kathi Belich asked.

"She was programmed into my daughter's phone," Cindy said.

In the third 911 call, Casey states the Caylee call came from a number no longer in service. However, durning the jail phone call (w/her brother) she claims the number was private. So, which is it, Casey? If my toddler was missing, I'd pay pretty close attention to my Caller ID. Especially, when speaking with him/her! How could she 'forget' which it was...changed number (which she called back) vs private number (no number listed)? I don't think it's possible and believe it's just one of her many lies.

Third 911 phone call:

"CASEY ANTHONY: I know who has her. I've tried to contact her. I actually received a phone call today -- now from a number that is no longer in service. I did get to speak to my daughter for about a moment, about a minute."

Jail phone call:

LEE: Did you speak with Caylee over the phone at any time?

CASEY: I did one time, yes, and that was actually the day that mom called the police.

LEE: Do you remember what time you spoke to her?

CASEY: Around noon, it was through a private call.

maybe it's just me but I tried to listen to some of the re-hash over the weekend, and I'm to the point where I just can't stand the sound of Casey or Cindy's voice anymore, very annoying to me.

Lady Sleuth
http://www.wftv.com/download/2008/0717/16907762.pdf

I cannot believe what I just read in the last paragraph on page six under the investigator's note. Casey showed no emotion and even laughed about the situation. She must have some kind of serious mental issue. That literally made me sick to my stomach after reading that.

If the dna in the trunk comes back with it being decomp,.....I now don't believe it was any kind of accident. To show such coldness...she had to have done something to Caylee deliberately.

If it doesn't show Caylee's dna in the trunk (ie, decomp fluid)...I wonder if she has set this up and has Caylee being held somewhere just to cause pain and anguish to her parents?
Could she be that cold?

I think she could be that cold. However, I could be wrong too.

Sociopathy is a personality disorder. In other words, you don't get let off the hook for being a bad person. Sociopaths know right from wrong. They just don't care about right or wrong.

Correct, to get off on an insanity charge these days is pretty tough, I don't think Casey qualifies.

Anyone who believes that Cindy is secretly working for LE -- put those thoughts to rest after today's latest comments.

I thought maybe Cindy would have had her eyes opened by the visit refusal -- but it looks like Cindy has decided to go down with the sinking ship.

Correct, to get off on an insanity charge these days is pretty tough, I don't think Casey qualifies.

although we along with all the LE involved might be insane by the time this is thru.

Cindy testified at the bond hearing that she found Casey around 7pm and talked to her for 45 or so before calling 911 bc she wasn't satisfied w/answers about Caylee's whereabouts.

Now that is quite interesting. Cindy finds Casey at 7:00 PM, four hours after she brings the car back "which smells like there is a dead body in it!

Let's see, what would Patty do if her daughter's car smelled like a dead body was in it and I didn't know where my daughter was for a couple of days. Let me think here .... :waitasec: call 911! First and foremost.

I certainly wouldn't have washed some clothes.

I'm telling you, I nearly fell off my chair when I read the latest comments from her. What I want to know is how in the heck LE can continue to let this woman obstruct the investigation into what has happened to Caylee? It's plainly obvious that they are doing anything and everything in their power to ensure that Casey is protected. To even remotely suggest that Caylee's great-grandmother has spoken to her since she has been gone is just unbelievable. I really hope LE steps in now and locks her lying butt up right along with Casey. They deserve it. :furious:

Anyone who believes that Cindy is secretly working for LE -- put those thoughts to rest after today's latest comments.

I so agree with you AND I bet LE was happy to open the door when she was finished with her ideas too!

Can someone explain this to me like I'm a 4 year old?

http://www.wftv.com/news/17161366/detail.html

The Anthonys said Monday they've been getting threatening phone calls and emails and, even though they said they believe a possible threat and danger to the family is keeping Casey from telling what she knows about where Caylee is, they said they're just getting rid of the threats and not reporting them to investigators.

Wouldn't you want to report the threats as a possible lead? Or am I missing something?

Here's a thought . . .

Since "The Family is in Danger" with what Casey knows about the kidnappers -- how about offering protective custody for all family members. Hell -- I'll ever chip in for the cost if it means we get the little girl back.

If Casey knows that her complete family has the full protection of the police to keep them safe -- she'll be more than happy to tell us what is going on right?

Wrong.

To even remotely suggest that Caylee's great-grandmother has spoken to her since she has been gone is just unbelievable.

Cindy did say at the bond hearing about Cindy's mother talking to Casey and hearing Caylee. It's easy enough to check with the phone records.

Can someone explain this to me like I'm a 4 year old?

http://www.wftv.com/news/17161366/detail.html

The Anthonys said Monday they've been getting threatening phone calls and emails and, even though they said they believe a possible threat and danger to the family is keeping Casey from telling what she knows about where Caylee is, they said they're just getting rid of the threats and not reporting them to investigators.

Wouldn't you want to report the threats as a possible lead? Or am I missing something?

According to Cindy now, she said she turned them over to LE.

Cindy left herself WIDE OPEN when she posted her home and cellphone numbers for the WORLD to see as well as email addresses.

Easily for her, she has already told us Lying is not a crime.

I so agree with you AND I bet LE was happy to open the door when she was finished with her ideas too!

I'm surprised that the theory of alien abduction hasn't been put forth yet . . . that's possible

It just doesn't answer the question. Well unless the missing blackjack is with nanny!

I thought there was some type of questioning from Lee to Casey that she had lost the black jack....but it did not have the sim card in it........if that is the case, you would not have access to any programed numbers......but then there was mention of a second cell phone that possible she put the sim card into that phone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sleuth12345