Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #85

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought they specifically said she didn't work at the club.
that's what I thought too but i didn't write that because I was feeling lazy and didn't want to have to locate the links for where somebody says it. It's easier to just say nobody ever said she worked at the club because there is no link to hunt for and if somebody wants to disprove me they can link hunt.

Because that is the answer to the question, when did you last see her, I saw her with her mom leaving the house at such and such time. If he did give all the details you are looking for in response to this question everyone would say he is talking to much and that looks like a lie. I am sure we could get your question to the mob of reporters that are running out of things to talk to them about. It would be interesting to hear the answer to that question.

If it was me, in their position, I would give details. I would think how the morning routine was, if it changed in anyway etc., etc.

The problem is the reporter aka Greta just didn't go any deeper. She just didn't take that extra step in that interview.

Do you mean, what was Casey's work day routine Chilly Willy? I'm not so sure her parents bought the job and nanny story. If so, she would have had to leave the house every day to go to her 'job' and drop Caylee at the 'nanny's'. And then she had all that time to fill--That's what you mean, right?

And an interesting piece of this puzzle is George's work schedule. If he was out of work for a period over the past year or so he must have known b/c I just don't see Casey driving around for 8 hours w/ Caylee 5 days a week. If the GPs did both have jobs and regular work hours she could get away w/ leaving the house like that and just driving around until they had both gone to work and turn around to come back home and hang out at the house most days w/ Caylee. But w/ George possibly being between jobs and having irregular hours I just don't see them not knowing the truth. What do you think?

That is what I meant - where did Casey and Caylee spend their days while Casey was pretending to be at work - but I think impatientredhead's theory is probably accurate. I think Cindy and George truly believed Casey had a job and was leaving Caylee with a nanny. They seem to be having problems even now accepting that it was all a farce.

Because that is the answer to the question, when did you last see her, I saw her with her mom leaving the house at such and such time. If he did give all the details you are looking for in response to this question everyone would say he is talking to much and that looks like a lie. I am sure we could get your question to the mob of reporters that are running out of things to talk to them about. It would be interesting to hear the answer to that question.

George already did say too much about the last time he saw Caylee.
He described where he was sitting, what he was watching on TV and the exact hour and minute of the day.
It was all rehearsed. moo

I really want to know- If LE's comments of Caylee & Casey being last seen by Gpa before work (2:30 ish), the shovel incedent on the 17th, the car back-up on the 18th are correct, then that leads me to think that something DID happen on the 16th or early on the 17th.

If Gpa worked the 3-11 shift on the 16th, then Casey had access to the house until either 11:30 pm or whatever time Cindy came home from work. She would not be able to go back to the house until ther parents left the next day (maybe @ 2:30 again). Would she have hidden Caylee in the yard and hoped gpas or their dogs wouldn't find her? I kinda doubt it. So if something happened at the home (as it would seem since dogs hit there) then she would have had to get Caylee outta there (and in the trunk?) until she could go back to her parents the next day while they were gone.

Am I making sense? Wonder what Cindy's work schedule is!

ORLANDO, Fla. -- A source close to the investigation of missing 3-year-old Caylee Anthony recently brought up new theories about the truth of Caylee's disappearance.

The source told WESH 2 that they have no indication that Casey would hurt her daughter, but now they strongly suspect the little girl died as the result of an accident, possibly from being left in a hot car or possibly drowning.

Orange County detectives said they still hope to find Caylee alive and well.

The same source told WESH 2 that investigators have been trying to track the cell phone towers Caylee's mother, Casey's, cell phone was hitting on June 16, 17 and 18, and that during that time, Casey was having an unstable relationship with Tony Lazarro.

According to the source, Lazarro said he never saw Caylee on June 16, 17 and 18, never heard Casey searching for her daughter and never saw Casey looking panicked about Caylee's disappearance.

Lazarro would not comment on his dealings with Casey.

http://www.wesh.com/news/17172094/detail.html

So . . . If they think it was an accident -- what are they going to charge her with?

I think, but don't quote me, George leaves for work around 2:30 PM, which leads me to believe he works 3:00 PM to 11:00 PM.

Perhaps Cindy might work 7:00 AM to 3:00 PM shift.

I think you're right. Just thinking out loud...them on opposing shifts would have made it a bit easier to live in the same house if they truly weren't reconciled after the called-off divorce.

It would also make it easier for Casey to lie and play them off of each other if they were rarely home/awake together.

I was under the impression that since Casey was an event planner (which she might have been at ONE time,.. just not when Caylee went missing) that she didn't work "normal" hours. That she would be going to the events and that they would be all different hours. And if she needed someone to watch Caylee when GPs were working that Caylee would THEN go to the nanny's. JMO

You mean that's the excuse she gave her parents, right? B/c event planners need to work during the day to plan those events. This just sounds like a 'job description' that fit into her party schedule.

If it was me, in their position, I would give details. I would think how the morning routine was, if it changed in anyway etc., etc.

The problem is the reporter aka Greta just didn't go any deeper. She just didn't take that extra step in that interview.

Earlier, someone here said it would have been wise of Greta to ask George what the cook was preparing on the TV cooking show he watched that day.
Oh, I wish she had done that!

George answered the question of when did you last see Caylee, and he gave a very detailed account of that moment. He said it was after lunch etc., etc.

Now why didn't he come out and say, well Caylee and I had breakfast together or lunch together or read together. Not just that moment.

Was this said to the police or in an interview or ? If George was asked only about the very last time he saw Caylee then he answered the question that was asked. That doesn't mean he didn't see her earlier in the day or that he didn't provide that information to LE.

Earlier, someone here said it would have been wise of Greta to ask George what the cook was preparing on the TV cooking show he watched that day.
Oh, I wish she had done that!

Please don't let the answer be "something with meringue."

are there any members here... now... that have been in in LE or are in LE now??

My apologies if this has been asked.
I can't seem to find the last video conversation with Casey and her father George. Was this not released? Its been well over a week now since that has taken place. Also, if this call has not been released, then why would they be using the excuse of worrying about them being released if the last video hasn't came out?
Would George have any kind of pull to keep that from happening?
I would love to know if she was really as emotional as her father said she was..

the reason I ask is that I had a conversation with a retired NY police officer and was bouncing some questions off of him

I just thought of something... If Cindy was in fact so controlling.. that would mean she was "a snoop" as kids Caseys age may say.
that would mean she knew more than she let on.
And (I don't have a my space) but did cindi and casey communicate/leave messages on their myspace pages?

George already did say too much about the last time he saw Caylee.
He described where he was sitting, what he was watching on TV and the exact hour and minute of the day.
It was all rehearsed. moo

Or it could have been something he's spent a lot of time thinking about and remembering and had already shared with LE. In which case, it could sound rehearsed.

I think, but don't quote me, George leaves for work around 2:30 PM, which leads me to believe he works 3:00 PM to 11:00 PM.

Perhaps Cindy might work 7:00 AM to 3:00 PM shift.

Hi Patty, During the bond hearing Cindy mentioned that George had just started a new job, he was unemployed for a time before that IIRC.
Do you remember when he did start that new job?

I just got supper cooked and 2 pans of brownies, all the while thinking about this case.

Bottom line: Casey has a 'get out of jail free' card and she's not cashing it.

You mean that's the excuse she gave her parents, right? B/c event planners need to work during the day to plan those events. This just sounds like an excuse that fit into her party schedule.

yes. I am sure that when she was working at Universal for Kodak that Lauren was babysitting Caylee at the house. But when she wasn't working but pretending to be working, she pretended to leave her with the nanny. When George said he last saw Caylee and Casey on June 16th, he said they were leaving at 12:50. So one would assume that time wasn't an unusal time for her to go to work. So before June 16ty, she probably ended up taking Caylee to the beach, Universal or wherever "Zanny" was taking her when she was suppose to be working. She knew she wasn't going to be running into her parents. And if she ran into anyone else I am sure she would say, "Oh I took the day off so I could bond with Caylee." JMO

IIRC I thought I did hear somebody connected with the club say she worked there. I recall it did raise my alert buttons on this. However, of course, I don't have first hand knowledge so it is something we should sleuth. I'm not trying to mislead -- just commenting on her status at the club as a pure customer or someone who had some other role there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nemonic13