Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #85

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Or it could have been something he's spent a lot of time thinking about and remembering and had already shared with LE. In which case, it could sound rehearsed.

Did you see the interview on Greta? He was acting very strange while he said all of that and Cindy was staring at him like she was about to pop an artery.

Was this said to the police or in an interview or ? If George was asked only about the very last time he saw Caylee then he answered the question that was asked. That doesn't mean he didn't see her earlier in the day or that he didn't provide that information to LE.

It was said to Greta and also said to LE in the affidavit taken on July 16th. Although in the affidavit, it is written as George seeing Caylee and Casey on June 6th. (There is an Affidavit link here to see this paperwork).

I only hope LE asked more then one question to George on that day.

I asked him if...when he was on the force...If there had been concrete evidence that Caylee's DNA was found in the trunk...evidence of decomposition...would LE then turn the investigation from search to recovery?..he said in his experience..yes!
does anyone here think that LE has 100% concrete DNA evidence??

Did you see the interview on Greta? He was acting very strange while he said all of that and Cindy was staring at him like she was about to pop an artery.
The best part of that interview when George was talking about the gas cans and Cindy chimes in "I called Casey and told her about the gas cans being stolen". George looked at her like "WHAT?" A priceless moment.

I think most of us under similar situations would "act very strange'. Just being on TV would do it for me. People don't seem to realize that George and Cindy are real people going through a very emotional time and struggling to deal with things they don't want to accept, this is not a soap opera with actors playing a part. I wish people would give them a break for gosh sakes.

Was this said to the police or in an interview or ? If George was asked only about the very last time he saw Caylee then he answered the question that was asked. That doesn't mean he didn't see her earlier in the day or that he didn't provide that information to LE.

He said this to the police and also to Greta in an interview. I saw the interview and can see what Patty is saying--George went into great detail about how he always watches that cooking show and that's how he is sure about the time but gives no additional detail about Casey and Caylee in a timeline context. Just what they were wearing and that Casey said they'd be home late.

It could just be his communication style but it would have seemed more natural if he said 'and after we had all eaten an early lunch together they left while I was watching the cooking show' or something. Maybe it's due to very different schedules in the household (if not just George's way of describing things) but his remarks did stand out in a 'just the facts' kind of way.

He said this to the police and also to Greta in an interview. I saw the interview and can see what Patty is saying--George went into great detail about how he always watches that cooking show and that's how he is sure about the time but gives no additional detail about Casey and Caylee in a timeline context. Just what they were wearing and that Casey said they'd be home late.

It could just be his communication style but it would have seemed more natural if he said 'and after we had all eaten an early lunch together they left while I was watching the cooking show' or something. Maybe it's due to very different schedules in the household (if not just George's way of describing things), but his remarks did stand out in a 'just the facts' kind of way.

except first he said he was watching "a new(s) oops, cooking show" he likes to watch. I actually find that odd.

I think most of us under similar situations would "act very strange'. Just being on TV would do it for me. People don't seem to realize that George and Cindy are real people going through a very emotional time and struggling to deal with things they don't want to accept, this is not a soap opera with actors playing a part. I wish people would give them a break for gosh sakes.

George and Cindy have spent more time on TV than some soap opera actors.:) I don't think they suffer from tv camera jitters.

Well according to George, he saw Casey and Caylee at 12:50 PM on June 16th. But I want to know more about the morning hours of June 16th
Hi Patty :) I would like to know too. For example, was George out of the house and maybe missed seeing Casey & Caylee, or was he just giving the details of the last time he saw them together and skipping over the earlier part of the day? I can't imagine a toddler being in the bedroom until almost 1pm and most of them are up at all hours! MOO

ORLANDO, Fla. -- A source close to the investigation of missing 3-year-old Caylee Anthony recently brought up new theories about the truth of Caylee's disappearance.

The source told WESH 2 that they have no indication that Casey would hurt her daughter, but now they strongly suspect the little girl died as the result of an accident, possibly from being left in a hot car or possibly drowning.

Orange County detectives said they still hope to find Caylee alive and well.

The same source told WESH 2 that investigators have been trying to track the cell phone towers Caylee's mother, Casey's, cell phone was hitting on June 16, 17 and 18, and that during that time, Casey was having an unstable relationship with Tony Lazarro.

According to the source, Lazarro said he never saw Caylee on June 16, 17 and 18, never heard Casey searching for her daughter and never saw Casey looking panicked about Caylee's disappearance.

Lazarro would not comment on his dealings with Casey.

http://www.wesh.com/news/17172094/detail.html

So now we have argument with grp's over Father's Day weekend, and a unstable relationship with Tony, mix that with an unstable 22 year old, that equals nothing but disaster in my eyes. Again I'll say it I just don't feel there was an accident, something more sinister.

It's very odd Patty. It almost makes me think that they left the night before. I wonder what time the argument was?

That is what I believe, Casey "snatched" her after an argument with Cindy- the ole power play.. I think Casey came back the next day and when she was locked out.. the flurry of calls.. I think it was big, as in the last straw in tough love, possibly the stolen card (if online statement date would be right)incident, but if that is the theory then she did not get into the house again on the 16th- as why would she need to call all from her cell if it happened there in the house.. Im prepared to say it is either the 16th, or the 23rd-27th. My money is on the late eve 23rd into 24th am, just too much emphasis on it for me to

It could just be his communication style but it would have seemed more natural if he said 'and after we had all eaten an early lunch together they left while I was watching the cooking show' or something. Maybe it's due to very different schedules in the household (if not just George's way of describing things), but his remarks did stand out in a 'just the facts' kind of way.
It sounds to me like he was relating his thought process in recalling when he last saw Caylee. Remember, he'd been through this in his mind repeatedly...."let me think...when did I last see her...? Oh, I remember, I was watching the cooking show...sitting in my chair like usual.. etc. That's how people remember things, they recall one detail which leads to another which leads to another. He wasn't asked about lunch, why would he bring it up?

I have a feeling if he'd answered the question by starting out with what Caylee had for breakfast and gone on and on about the entire morning people would say he was trying to avoid answering the question.

So has George gave us any more information about the people who have kidnapped Caylee? Do we have we any more outrageous stories at this point? IMO!

That is what I believe, Casey "snatched" her after an argument with Cindy- the ole power play.. I think Casey came back the next day and when she was locked out.. the flurry of calls.. I think it was big, as in the last straw in tough love, possibly the stolen card (if online statement date would be right)incident, but if that is the theory then she did not get into the house again on the 16th- as why would she need to call all from her cell if it happened there in the house.. Im prepared to say it is either the 16th, or the 23rd-27th. My money is on the late eve 23rd into 24th am, just too much emphasis on it for me to

Would they lock Caylee out though, Blink? I can see Cindy being fed up and thinking of taking all sorts of actions against Casey but not ones that would impact Caylee negatively--or especially separate her from Caylee. jmo.

I will go ahead and say what Im thinking for so long now:

I think Casey is a wack job. So much of a wack job that she drinks and does other things that put her in a state of utter incoherence. What I am saying is lets say she was drunk or drugged or both and truly has no clue what happened to her child. Total druken high stupor. One day Caylee is here and the next day Caylee is gone and momma was so far out on a limb she doesnt remember what she did to or with her.

ORLANDO, Fla. -- A source close to the investigation of missing 3-year-old Caylee Anthony recently brought up new theories about the truth of Caylee's disappearance.

The source told WESH 2 that they have no indication that Casey would hurt her daughter, but now they strongly suspect the little girl died as the result of an accident, possibly from being left in a hot car or possibly drowning.

Orange County detectives said they still hope to find Caylee alive and well.

The same source told WESH 2 that investigators have been trying to track the cell phone towers Caylee's mother, Casey's, cell phone was hitting on June 16, 17 and 18, and that during that time, Casey was having an unstable relationship with Tony Lazarro.

According to the source, Lazarro said he never saw Caylee on June 16, 17 and 18, never heard Casey searching for her daughter and never saw Casey looking panicked about Caylee's disappearance.

Lazarro would not comment on his dealings with Casey.

http://www.wesh.com/news/17172094/detail.html

Thank you for sharing that, pizmex! This has been my thought all along...that an accident of some sort happened such that it was way too late to call for any help. Casey knew she'd be in trouble -- neglect, medicating, whatever she may have done to Caylee (or not done for her) -- so instead of calling 911 or LE, she selfishly got rid of Caylee in order to try to save her own hide. She thought she could come up with some explanation that everyone would buy. But she didn't/couldn't come up with anything remotely plausible. She just wasn't clever enough to pull it off.

But then her behavior during this period kind of wrecks that theory for me. If there were a true accident, seems like she would have been extremely emotional, even if she didn't tell anyone. Surely, someone would have noticed some sort of change in her demeanor. Instead, she was carrying on as if she were footloose and fancy free. I don't think there's any way she could have entirely hidden the grief of losing her child all that time if she'd truly lost her to an accident and were truly grieving her death.

The only way I could see the accident theory working is for Casey to have been so traumatized by the event that she is totally blocking what really happened because her mind is protecting her from the pain and trauma of having to face the truth, and so she concocted an alternate scenario wherein Caylee is still alive. I sorta doubt that's the case, but it's the only way I can reconcile her happy-go-lucky behavior during all that time with the grief and guilt a loving mother should be experiencing. A break with reality is all I can think of to explain it.

You know, even if she were an irresponsible, selfish mother, all the pictures we've seen of Caylee and Casey together portray to me that she did love Caylee -- maybe not in the unselfish way most moms love their kids, but to the extent she was capable. The family and friends who knew of her relationship with Caylee all say she loved her very much. I can't see her just outright murdering Caylee, but I know those things do happen -- people you would never suspect sometimes do horrible things. And there certainly are signs that Casey is a terribly selfish, narcissistic, pathological liar who is not a responsible person and not very empathetic towards others. So who knows.

I guess I want to think "accident" so I don't have to think she intentionally killed her own daughter. But unless she had some kind of traumatic break with reality after the accident, I just can't see her behavior fitting that scenario. :confused: What do y'all think?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Velvetshadow