Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #85

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've always thought that was rather odd that Tony would let Casey move in so quickly, especially with a 3 year old child. Most guys his age, and still partying like he does, wouldn't want to take that on and cramp his style. I wonder if little Caylee was even potty trained yet?

Regarding the Casey and Cindy possible arguments , I think this is just what happened.
I think that Cindy saw where Casey was headed. She began to have her feelings about what excatly was happeining while Caylee was at "the sitters". I in my heart think she was well on her way to trying to get custody and Casey knew.

I believe that she confronted Casey about all of this. She may have even offered to keep Caylee while Casey moved out and did her thing. Casey would like at that as more of an insult than her parents refusal to help her. (what?, admit I am a terrible mother by giving you my daughter?)

In the phone call when Cindy does not Know she is being taped, she says something about I will go right down to ... then the words inaudible " are printed on the screen. I think she was saying child protective services. I think it was all set in motion and they all know it.

Now, why are GPs not giving all the truth? Why set Casey off even more? Stay on her good side. Get the info from her. this is all MOO

My feeling about George and Cindy is that unless/until there is definitive proof (for them, probably Caylee's body being found), their hearts won't let them discount the possibility -- however small -- that she might still be alive. I think that's why George made the comments about the kidnappers. He may think there's some tiny chance she really was kidnapped (even if not by the sitter) or was given away, sold, whatever. So perhaps he thinks if he can make the bad guys believe that their every move is being watched, they would be afraid to harm Caylee and might even release her.

Snipped part for length.

I agree with you, who would want to wrap thier mind around the fact that she is most likely gone.
I'll state what I said earlier, they are only one family in Florida. To come out and say there are "kidnappers" at large is not responsible! If I was a resident of Florida, I would be calling the sheriff's department and asking if there was information to confirm this and should they be taking precautions...because they heard there were dangerous people "somewhere" in the state and should they be concerned for their own children's safety. JMHO

Yeah, I thought of that to...but there's just something odd with the 9th...always has been and probably always will be. They also both stuck to it for days. Would probably still stick with it if it hadn't been for the tape. Still don't know if LE confirmed the video was taken on the 15th.

It really is odd and it's the date that Cindy first came up with I think. Casey couldn't have been looking for Caylee very hard if she didn't even have the date straight. How could she go back and investigate or look for anyone if she doesn't even know the right date her daughter was stolen.

I've always thought that was rather odd that Tony would let Casey move in so quickly, especially with a 3 year old child. Most guys his age, and still partying like he does, wouldn't want to take that on and cramp his style. I wonder if little Caylee was even potty trained yet?

well, maybe they weren't moving in in Tony's eyes, but his girlfriend was staying with im most, if not all, evenings, saying that "the nanny" had Caylee so she could stay out with him, and she'd bring Caylee over to visit every-so-often..?? (course, Casey could very well have fantasized about living with Tony, i.e., her perceived reality...)

Watching the local Fox news and caught this that I hadn't heard before: They saw a local "Spiritulaist" or psychic, Cindy Smith, coming out of the Anthony home a couple weeks ago. They just did a short on-camera interview with her, she went in to touch some of Caylees things to get a reading.

have to respectfully disagree with the last point, though I know it ought to work that way. Casey, IMHO, had absolutely zero to litlte respect for her mother, and that's what prompted Cindy to call 911 in the first place, when she didn't sound frantic about Caylee and was really complaining about the theft of the vehicle - she couldn't get it out of Casey. thus the next 911 calls...ending in the frantic one re: caylee...:furious::furious:

Oh, I agree completely, Chezhire...was just kidding with that comment. More wishful thinking than anything. ;)

To add to my thoughts, triggered by the rest of yours :D I think George may believe Caylee is kidnapped because :
Casey tells them (in her words) shes in big trouble, witnessed something awful, had to participate , thus the awful smell and will get Caylee back when she pays the money to the people who are holding caylee ransom. ( Not that I think this is true)

Agaian... MOO

how about the possibility of Casey and Cindy having a fight that day, too (sounds like they argued often) and both, knowing that Caylee disappeared after an argument they had, got the date wrong for that reason?
Could be...I think the real blow-up could have been that weekend or the weekend after...depends on what LE confirms. I'd still like to know the Anthony's timeline for the 15th. Why didn't they all go to visit GGP?

Casey having plans to move out and Cindy not knowing about those plans makes sense. Cindy also says on the 911 tapes, during the transfer I think, something about going to court for custody if she wants to play that way. I doubt that is the first time Casey has heard that threat.

Does anyone remember if--when Cindy was recalling her 50th birthday that was in early June on GVS--she said that she and George went on vacation the week prior to 6/9? I know she said she had the week off but if they also went away, I envision this scenario:

In late May, Casey 'borrows' $$ from her mother to get a place w/ Amy beginning in June knowing her parents will be away and she can somewhat 'move' w/out telling them. When they come back, however, they discover the missing $$ and put their foot down although Casey figured she could just manipulate them into continuing to pay the rent. This is the drama that went on that causes Casey to be back home that week (from the 9th through the 15th) arguing w/ her parents over it right up until the date of Caylee's 'disappearance' on the 16th.

This fits w/ the posts about DRAMMMA and her alluding to not living at the place and Amy's eventual post about wondering how to get her forwarded mail back--when they have to give up the place if the Anthony's refused to continue to pay Casey's half of the rent.

Casey may have desperately wanted to get away from her parents but continue to have them 'babysit' Caylee whenever she wanted. When they nixed that idea, I wonder if she began thinking that if she didn't have Caylee she could just move in w/ Tony, he'd pay the rent and she'd be free of the obligation of Caylee w/out having to live under her parents rules--which probably also included Casey not essentially living w/ a guy while leaving Caylee w/ them.

And another parental rule may very well have been to give them custody of Caylee if she wanted to live the life of a single girl w/ roomates or w/ a boyfriend. Given these options, Casey may have felt trapped and resentful toward her parents and Caylee. Just thinking out loud...

It really is odd and it's the date that Cindy first came up with I think. Casey couldn't have been looking for Caylee very hard if she didn't even have the date straight. How could she go back and investigate or look for anyone if she doesn't even know the right date her daughter was stolen.
Absolutely right! I sure do hope LE reads here.

I think there is some significance to June 9th also. I wondered if Casey did move out that day, without Caylee, while planning on moving in together with Amy. She could have left Caylee with Cindy and a week later, Cindy finally told her to basically chit or get off the pot, start being a mother instead of the party girl.

I also think the family wasn't fond of Casey's new boyfriend, not because he is a bad person, but possibly because Casey started putting Caylee last since he was such an important part of the club scene that she wanted to be in. Fame and all, ya know. *sarcasm inserted here*

But what I think everyone is stepping around is June 15/16. I am almost certain there was an argument, as stated by the neighbor, between Cindy and Casey. Something happened at the Anthony's house that day to Caylee after Cindy and George went to work, IMO. Casey didn't take Caylee's favorite teddy bear or her toys and clothes because there was no Caylee. From that day on, Casey made excuse after excuse for why Cindy couldn't see Caylee.

To add to my thoughts, triggered by the rest of yours :D I think George may believe Caylee is kidnapped because :
Casey tells them (in her words) shes in big trouble, witnessed something awful, had to participate , thus the awful smell and will get Caylee back when she pays the money to the people who are holding caylee ransom. ( Not that I think this is true)

Agaian... MOO

I could buy this for why George seems to believe what Casey's telling him...and if so, we have to hope he's been 100% truthful to LE and isn't incriminating himself...he's got enough to worry about as it is. :(

Agaian... MOO
Yes, that very well may be true and I feel for him, but you still don't make an inflammatory comment about kidnappers being on the loose. That's not fair to the general public. So we should all be truly caught up in the Anthony's nightmare? No, he really should not be making those kind of comments. PERIOD!

I think there is some significance to June 9th also. I wondered if Casey did move out that day, without Caylee, while planning on moving in together with Amy. She could have left Caylee with Cindy and a week later, Cindy finally told her to basically chit or get off the pot, start being a mother instead of the party girl.

I also think the family wasn't fond of Casey's new boyfriend, not because he is a bad person, but possibly because Casey started putting Caylee last since he was such an important part of the club scene that she wanted to be in. Fame and all, ya know. *sarcasm inserted here*

But what I think everyone is stepping around is June 15/16. I am almost certain there was an argument, as stated by the neighbor, between Cindy and Casey. Something happened at the Anthony's house that day to Caylee after Cindy and George went to work, IMO. Casey didn't take Caylee's favorite teddy bear or her toys and clothes because there was no Caylee. From that day on, Casey made excuse after excuse for why Cindy couldn't see Caylee.
That goes more with the timeline i have in mind...except still not sure about the TOD (and I hate even typing that).

Could be...I think the real blow-up could have been that weekend or the weekend after...depends on what LE confirms. I'd still like to know the Anthony's timeline for the 15th. Why didn't they all go to visit GGP?

Agreed: re the real blowup that resulted in Cayleee disappearing.
Has anyone seen confirmation, other than the claims Casey was missing herself for days, that Casey WASN'T visiting GGP? I knwo she's not in the video, and I know Cindy claims Casey had been missing herself at the time the 911 call was made, but that was days later... has anyone seena nything else to confirm/prove Casey didn't go to visit GGP?

The police report says that Tony said Casey moved in with Amy on the 9th. I think Casey was out of the house the 9-15th, Caylee was with GPs, Casey reappears on Father's Day, they fight, and Casey leaves with Caylee who does not fit into her new life at all.

Is there evidence Caylee moved in with Anthony L.?

Casey may have brought Caylee over while Cindy was at work and she had no other choice. But, I don't think Anthony was interested in an instant family or that Casey would have taken a chance on *losing* her hot new prospect. Three year olds don't add romance when you are trying to make a relationship bloom.

I think Caylee was left with grandma and grandpa so Casey could cook, clean and catch Anthony without distractions.

I don't think Cindy or George minded watching Caylee. But, they probably thought if Casey was gone night after night (catching Anthony) that Casey was being an irresponsible mother. They probably said so.

Which may have led to Casey stamping off with Caylee and all of the rest.

Agreed: re the real blowup that resulted in Cayleee disappearing.
Has anyone seen confirmation, other than the claims Casey was missing herself for days, that Casey WASN'T visiting GGP? I knwo she's not in the video, and I know Cindy claims Casey had been missing herself at the time the 911 call was made, but that was days later... has anyone seena nything else to confirm/prove Casey didn't go to visit GGP?

The nursing home has a sign in book that the police used to verify Cindy's date of her visit. If Casey was there I think they would know. The neighbor place Casey at the Anthony home the weekend of FD.

The police report says that Tony said Casey moved in with Amy on the 9th. I think Casey was out of the house the 9-15th, Caylee was with GPs, Casey reappears on Father's Day, they fight, and Casey leaves with Caylee who does not fit into her new life at all.

I don't understand why everyone keeps refering to "HER NEW LIFE" ? It appears no one really knew what Casey was up to.. where she worked etc..

How do we know she wasn't out partying all the time?
:waitasec::waitasec:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member