Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #85

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmm. should I do a chart for June 9th?

I just checked in here and saw that you are looking at the week prior to last seen on the 16th. I had gotten the impression that Casey had been in and out of Amy's and Tony's that week.

I don't have the written reference, but the former DJ from Fusian called into one of the talk shows and stated that he had seen and played with Caylee at Tony's apartment on 13th before Casey and she left. Casey returned and they went to Fusian that night. He said that he has not seen Caylee since.

Just something you might could look up.

following up on this Q - how did they LEAVE the ANthony home that date? if we start working backwards in time, with CIndy saying that she wanted her DD arrested for theft of the car, it doesn't sound like Casey had permission to take her parents' car...so maybe she took it w/o permission OR SOMEONE ELSE PICKED THEM UP...thus the LE suspions on a 3rd party involvement... (all assuming that Caylee left still alive...which I pray to be the case)

thoughts?

The car is 10 years old. I'd bet that it was bought for her when she was in high school, and has remained in her parents' name.

It's probably her car, in that her parents gave it to her, and she drove it all the time, but it was also leverage to be used against her by her parents. "Don't you leave in MY car..." even though she had had possession of it since high school.

following up on this Q - how did they LEAVE the ANthony home that date? if we start working backwards in time, with CIndy saying that she wanted her DD arrested for theft of the car, it doesn't sound like Casey had permission to take her parents' car...so maybe she took it w/o permission OR SOMEONE ELSE PICKED THEM UP...thus the LE suspions on a 3rd party involvement... (all assuming that Caylee left still alive...which I pray to be the case)

thoughts?

Yeah, I think Cindy was bluffing. Casey couldn't produce Caylee so Cindy just wanted to bully her around. I don't think for a minute that Casey stole the car.

I know the smell of death in that car was the turning factor. At the point of Cindy calling 911 saying that the car and money was stolen, she didn't know Caylee was "missing" so she was pushing Casey to give her answers. She just didn't realize the can of worms she opened.

The 9th is an odd day to move, though, isn't it when people almost always move at the beginning of the month?

From her myspace comments, Casey and Amy had a move in together plan.

But, Casey's moving in with Anthony was probably of the more informal kind. She started spending the night because he let her.

You know, the guest who never leaves.

Rent and all probably was never discussed. It is not like paying rent or for food had been a part of her life up to that point.

MOO

Yeah, I think Cindy was bluffing. Casey couldn't produce Caylee so Cindy just wanted to bully her around. I don't think for a minute that Casey stole the car.

I know the smell of death in that car was the turning factor. At the point of Cindy calling 911 saying that the car and money was stolen, she didn't know Caylee was "missing" so she was pushing Casey to give her answers. She just didn't realize the can of worms she opened.

which brings up another Q I've never gotten anyone to help me with: if Cindy had already smelled the "dead body" in the car before she found Casey per Amy's help, and then she went to get Casey, so she knows Casey is alove and she's not the "dead body", then whose dead body did she think it was? I ask because she's still so calm whenmaking the first 911 call, and everyone speculates that she didn't really think anything bad had happened to Caylee at that point in time... thoughts?

That's not my understanding. And I'm an attorney.

How close is it for me to think that Baez has never asked Casey specifically if she did something to Caylee?

As long as he doesn't hear any different from her mouth, then he will continue to defend her, correct?

How close is it for me to think that Baez has never asked Casey specifically if she did something to Caylee?

As long as he doesn't hear any different from her mouth, then he will continue to defend her, correct?

He could still defend her if she did say she did it, but it would hinder him as he can not introduce to the court that he knows to be false. Such as her entire story from the last time Caylee is seen. So he would not want her to tell him.

which brings up another Q I've never gotten anyone to help me with: if Cindy had already smelled the "dead body" in the car before she found Casey per Amy's help, and then she went to get Casey, so she knows Casey is alove and she's not the "dead body", then whose dead body did she think it was? I ask because she's still so calm whenmaking the first 911 call, and everyone speculates that she didn't really think anything bad had happened to Caylee at that point in time... thoughts?

As a mother and grandmother, there is no way anyone could convince me that my daughter could kill my grandson. I really don't think her heart would let her accept that as a possibility until after Casey told her that Caylee was missing. That had to be like a bomb going off in her head. THAT is the point when she said on the last 911 call "Something is wrong"... etc...

I just checked in here and saw that you are looking at the week prior to last seen on the 16th. I had gotten the impression that Casey had been in and out of Amy's and Tony's that week.

I don't have the written reference, but the former DJ from Fusian called into one of the talk shows and stated that he had seen and played with Caylee at Tony's apartment on 13th before Casey and she left. Casey returned and they went to Fusian that night. He said that he has not seen Caylee since.

Just something you might could look up.

So many charts to chase, and not enough time! I truly wish I could pin down the last date that Caylee was seen.

I thought I had it with George's statement that he had seen Caylee last at 12:50 PM on the 16th. But, now that Cindy is messing up that by saying that Great Grannie heard her in a phone call after that, I can't feel confident about using the 16th chart as the accurate one.

Without an accurate date/time/place, I can't do much but look at Casey's noon chart, which leads me to late night Jun 17th/ wee hours June 18th.

All that said, every indication from chart analysis is that Caylee is no longer with us, and that Casey had a nasty temper outburst/impulsive violence at about that time.

I am weeping as I keyboard this, for I do so want to be WRONG!

THAT is the point when she said on the last 911 call "Something is wrong"... etc...

I completely agree. When she made the "dead' comment, it still hadn't really hit her. You can almost hear something click in her head, listening as her voice changes.

My thoughts are that the car smelled of death but not like it was pouring out the vehicle (the police did not mention that night or impound the car). I think she was in flatout denial. Her wheels were spinning about the lies she had caught Casey in since getting the impound notice, she has decided she is seeing Caylee TONIGHT even if she has to go to the police station, call again from home, and have Lee help her get the info. She mentions the smell in the third call because she is emotional and vulnerable at that moment knowing Caylee is really gone and it clicks "and the car smells like a dead body".

I completely agree. When she made the "dead' comment, it still hadn't really hit her. You can almost hear something click in her head, listening as her voice changes.

Yep, there's no doubt in my mind that the last 911 call was true emotion and fear.

If she wants to plead not guilty she shouldn't confess to him although the confession would also be protected by privilege.

As a mother and grandmother, there is no way anyone could convince me that my daughter could kill my grandson. I really don't think her heart would let her accept that as a possibility until after Casey told her that Caylee was missing. That had to be like a bomb going off in her head. THAT is the point when she said on the last 911 call "Something is wrong"... etc...

I'm a mother of young kids, but I don't think I would EVER be able to think my kids could do something like this either.

I think Cindy just wanted Caylee back at that moment and could care less what the smell was. When the "light" finally went off in her head that Casey didn't have a clue about Caylee's whereabouts, that's when the smell came back to her and she called for the third time.

I noticed that wesh.com just updated a few minutes ago and touched on few things that we have discussed today. An insider in the investigation said they are considering bringing additional charges against Casey to try to get her to talk (good luck with that). Specifically mentioned is the possibility of charging Casey for the theft of $700 from Amy, credit card fraud for the charges she made on Cindy's card, and additional charges for making false statement to LE. The full story is at:

http://www.wesh.com/news/17113783/detail.html

If she wants to plead not guilty she shouldn't confess to him although the confession would also be protected by privilege.

Thanks... Baez has just been very quiet lately, though I don't feel Casey will ever admit her guilt to anyone.

Now all we can do is hurry up and wait. :bang:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member