Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #88

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe it is just me, but I do find that to be totally ridiculous. The rolling billboard should be parked at a different location in the greater Orlando area every day, imo.

How far would it be to say, Key West from Orlando?

I agree, and at this point in time I think everyone in Florida and the nation knows about missing Caylee.

If I remember correctly it's around 7 or so.

I think it's a little more than that......around nine hours. From Orlando to central florida is about two hours, From WPB to the beginning of the keys is about two hours, and once you get into the keys, it's 3 hours to get to key west

O/T, but George needs to mow his grass, before it starts looking like a jungle, from the looks of the video they're showing live on Fox.

Or.. errr.. how much would a trip like that cost... say .. for a couple who aren't currently at their job to bring in an income?

I have been wondering how the Anthony's are paying all of their bills. I cannot imagine that they would be getting that much in donations!

I think it's a little more than that......around nine hours. From Orlando to central florida is about two hours, From WPB to the beginning of the keys is about two hours, and once you get into the keys, it's 3 hours to get to key west

My math is wrong :) it's around 8 hours

Do we know if Cindy is hauling that billboard to the Keys with George, or is he trying to escape alone?

:laugh: Can you see him trying to hide out or skip town dragging that big sign behind him?

Yes...I dug it up to share the thought with you guys...it has always bothered me. I posted that part of the phone transcript at the bottom of page 11 and highlighted what I was referring too. That comment was a slip due to her fast talking ways....imho. It has always stuck in my craw. When I use "after the fact" i am referring to an EVENT to hindsight regarding an EVENT. Y'know?

I don't know. I've always seen her 'after the fact' as refering to her saving the nanny's phone number into her phone. Such as, "I saved the nanny's number to my phone, then realized after the fact I could save numbers to my sim card, so changed the set up."
Lanie

Briefing because there are claims being made by the toddler's grandparents..

So the briefing is to stop the rumors?

Puhleaze...

I'm in Ft. Lauderdale. It takes me 31/2 - 4 hours to drive to Oviedo in Orlando.
It takes me just over 2 hours to get to the end of the keys.

If I want to drive from here to the end of the state going north, it takes me 8 hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kamarie61