Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #89

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
No. That was the senior center.....the other apt complex she took LE. Girlfriend was making it alllll up as she went along after she obtained ZG's name on the 17th of course.
I've since then always wondered what IS across from the SAWGRASS Apts? May not have no relation but since the seniors facility did (only in that it was across from where Casey Ricardo JP and Amy had stayed), worth finding out.

Is that a real question about the people involved in this case?

kidding, lol

Guess it just goes to show that these folks are crazy....My youngin' would go back for a half credit or she would get her butt spanked! :slap:

I wonder if Casey ever did "work", but it was the "off the books" type of job where co-workers, bosses and clients wouldn't likely come forward to say they knew her. Ie. prostitution

No offense, but being used as an object (Tony's "arm candy") didn't seem to be a problem for her.

Lots of girls that age only live for the man they're dating. To them, their identity is dependent on who they sleep with.

I think that's just a phase of immaturity that a lot of girls go through, sadly.

Why do you doubt it? Zanny, Xanax? It's making sense to me. Give the child a xanax, and let her sleep in a back room somewhere. Either that, or someone was watching that child, and I want to know who was watching her if it wasn't Zenaida. JMO.

When? When in time are you asking about?

Here's another thought about the Xanax. You can't just stop taking that stuff if you take it all the time, like maybe Caylee was given. You can definitely go into seizures and die.

Ah ha! I think I know what happened. Casey wasn't able to give Caylee the Xanax, and Caylee went into a seizure and died. Pure speculation on my part. JMO.

I have been prescribed Xanax in the past and while what you are saying is very true when discussing someone who takes Xanax on a long-term daily basis, but since Caylee spent so much time around the GPs I wouldn't think that she would have been on it regularly, but rather when Casey needed the convience of "Zanny" to be the "nanny". But then we don't know how often Casey left Caylee at home at night when she went out - if she kept Caylee away at nights on a regular basis, then it would be possible that Caylee could have withdrawal symptoms. My personal opinion is that Caylee was likely given Xanax and then something went wrong - either she was given too much or she was left in the car or trunk afterwards and she suffocated in the heat. JMO - I'm always open to other theories.

It would be interesting to know if Grandma babysit for Caylee the 13th of June when the DJ said she left with her and returned later without her. Someone babysit or she would not have been at the rest home with great grand pa on the 15th!

Lots of girls that age only live for the man they're dating. To them, their identity is dependent on who they sleep with.

I think that's just a phase of immaturity that a lot of girls go through, sadly.

I agree, to an extent. I am just surprised that she could carry off a lie for two years, that she had a job. Surely she had some money, sometimes, that didn't come from mom or dad! Where did that come? (Other than stealing?)

Smell machine.... that's funny. But you are correct. They take "air" from the trunk, and in my opinion, it's because the forensics for human decomp turned up nothing. JMO.

I believe the "air' test is being done to prove that the body attached to the DNA was deceased. IMO, the body will likely not be found, or if it is will be of little use to determine time of death, as well as, cause of death.

The Car's chain of custody will be on trial, and the tow yard will have to prove that they had the car on this date/Time and subsequent to that no one has access to it.

Then you can establish that on June 27 there was DNA in the car and it was from a deceased body. The air test can help establish a time of death. Then they will paint Casey into the timeline of being the last one who had the car, Add to that a video of her at the Amscot, parking the car, and you have got yourself some kind of conviction.

It would be interesting to know if Grandma babysit for Caylee the 13th of June when the DJ said she left with her and returned later without her. Someone babysit or she would not have been at the rest home with great grand pa on the 15th!

Good question!

I agree, to an extent. I am just surprised that she could carry off a lie for two years, that she had a job. Surely she had some money, sometimes, that didn't come from mom or dad! Where did that come? (Other than stealing?)

It seems it was only Mom and Dad and stealing as of late.

She didn't have rent, groceries, or anything major to pay for. Cindy said it herself. I think she just lived off of her parents, thats how it seems anyway.

When? When in time are you asking about?
For all that time, probably one and a half years when Casey claimed she was going to work at universal. Obviously, she wasn't since she hadn't worked there since 2006.

snipped (hopefully, I haven't had much luck with it lately)

Casey was 18 when she got pregnant, so she may have already dropped out of school.
Her DOB 3/19/1986
Caylee 8/9/05
Casey was 19 years, 4 months and 21 days when Caylee was born.

Yes, I too went back and refigured doing a month by month.:) Then I got to wondering if she was unable to go to school the year her parents were filing for divorce??? In her chaotic mind, dealing with an upset in her universe (where she is supposed to be the center) may have left her in real crisis.
I believe she has a high IQ and was not held back because of academics.
Hmmmm
Really feel strongly about this, though.
k

Why do you doubt it? Zanny, Xanax? It's making sense to me. Give the child a xanax, and let her sleep in a back room somewhere. Either that, or someone was watching that child, and I want to know who was watching her if it wasn't Zenaida. JMO.

I think Casey took her with her if it was convenient during the day, and in the evenings and weekends Cindy was available. She claimed she was an event planner, she wasn't leaving the house at a set time and staying gone for a 40 hour week. She told Tony she could work from home.

Like an earlier poster said - I'd take the Xanax and use something cheap like a couple Tablespoons of Benadryl to knock out my kid - not that I would do that.

Lucky she picked the name of a baby sitter by the name of Zenadia or whoever you spell it and not something like Jennifer Jones..........

So who was watching Caylee?

I get the impression the GP's thought that Casey went to "work" during the day ... and Caylee stayed with the nanny ... then when Casey needed to go to her other (fake)job at night, as a promoter, they usually cared for Caylee ...all this until just before the child went missing. We know that Casey really didn't go to work during the day, so it is understandable, to me, that for the most part she watched Caylee herself ...

I don't think that Casey's actions have much to do with her age. She would have done this whether she was 22, or 32 or 52. Whenever the situation caused her to react in this manner. I am the same age as Casey, and although there are similarities, I am not defined by the man I sleep with, nor am I immature. I am in college, engaged to be married, with three kids, one special needs that I would not trade for the world. My family defines me.
I am not trying to sound snotty or holier-than-thou, but I really don't think that what has happened here has anything to do with CAsey's age. She never will frow up regardless of how long she lives.

That just reminded me. The other day, gm mentioned that Caylee kept talking about a puppy. I thought she meant that Caylee had been around someones puppy somewhere, did anyone else see or hear this? I will have to go searching to see if I can find it again.

Yes I heard this as well. The reporters had asked Cindy if Caylee had ever mentioned Zanny and she said she had talked about her dog on several occasions.

It seems it was only Mom and Dad and stealing as of late.

She didn't have rent, groceries, or anything major to pay for. Cindy said it herself. I think she just lived off of her parents, thats how it seems anyway.

The parents actually enabled Casey by letting her live a life without responsibility. That only thing to come out of that naturally is a spoiled selfish child.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
heartishome