Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #89

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I can tell you what my aunt looks like! Grey ash and sharp little slivers of white/grey bone about 1/4 to 3/8 inch long. My cousin takes her down and stirs her around occasionally while she talks to her. :eek:

EW!:eek: EW!

Do you mean she didn't graduate because of a 1/2 credit? Thats crazy....didn't her parents make her finish?

Arm candy and dating the promoter status are actually vied for in the club scene. It made casey feel important and popular. She reveled in it I am sure.

High profile status might have made her more accessible (and attractive) to rich, married men who wanted some paid-for "sexy time" with beautiful, young "arm candy".

The phantom nanny was always referred to as "the nanny" and "zanny" and was most likely made up so that it would seem that she had a job and would also make it easier to get $$ from the GPS to pay her etc..

Zenaida G looked at an apartment on June 17th at Sawgrass the very place that Casey told LE she dropped Caylee off. This is when Zenaida was born.

Coincidence? I think not. I'm taking that to the bank.

And, IIRC, across the street from JP and Ricardo's apartment.

It happens so fast I miss it!

Ding!
Here's another thought about the Xanax. You can't just stop taking that stuff if you take it all the time, like maybe Caylee was given. You can definitely go into seizures and die.

Ah ha! I think I know what happened. Casey wasn't able to give Caylee the Xanax, and Caylee went into a seizure and died. Pure speculation on my part. JMO.

Didn't she ditch gym class and that's why she was a credit short?

I can't speak for the Florida school system, but in my state by the time most kids reach their senior year they are able to start taking community college classes, or just leaving school after a half day because they have already earned enough credit hours to graduate. Where I went to school the seniors who had to stay all day either were taking specific career related courses or had failed a few semesters of whatever subjects and had to retake them. By the time you've reached your senior year you've had more than enough time to get the credits needed to graduate. However, I realize every school district is different and that might not be the case in FL. I still can't understand why she wouldn't have went to summer school and made up that last credit so she could have her diploma. JMO

Do you mean she didn't graduate because of a 1/2 credit? Thats crazy....didn't her parents make her finish?

Is that a real question about the people involved in this case?

kidding, lol

And, IIRC, across the street from JP and Ricardo's apartment.

No. That was the senior center.....the other apt complex she took LE. Girlfriend was making it alllll up as she went along after she obtained ZG's name on the 17th of course.

Here's another thought about the Xanax. You can't just stop taking that stuff if you take it all the time, like maybe Caylee was given. You can definitely go into seizures and die.

Ah ha! I think I know what happened. Casey wasn't able to give Caylee the Xanax, and Caylee went into a seizure and died. Pure speculation on my part. JMO.

They can test this theory by testing her hair. If she has been drugging her, which I doubt personally, but if she did that evidence will be gatherable.

Exactly, who quits 1/2 credit or 1 credit shy? That is totally ridiculous and makes absolutely no sense. In Maryland a teenager is able to quit high school at age 16 (I believe) without parent consent. Maybe this is another foolish mistake she choose to make on her own, without her parents having any say so in the matter. Makes sense so far with what we know presently about her personality.

Arm candy and dating the promoter status are actually vied for in the club scene. It made casey feel important and popular. She reveled in it I am sure.
Yeah, too bad there's no money in it.

Watching Greta's producer last night, I got the impression that ol' TonE is no longer working at Fusian.

I can't speak for the Florida school system, but in my state by the time most kids reach their senior year they are able to start taking community college classes, or just leaving school after a half day because they have already earned enough credit hours to graduate. Where I went to school the seniors who had to stay all day either were taking specific career related courses or had failed a few semesters of whatever subjects and had to retake them. By the time you've reached your senior year you've had more than enough time to get the credits needed to graduate. However, I realize every school district is different and that might not be the case in FL. I still can't understand why she wouldn't have went to summer school and made up that last credit so she could have her diploma. JMO

Resisting growing up? Stayed for as much social life as she could and then dropped out. She seems very reluctant to become a self sufficient adult.

They can test this theory by testing her hair. If she has been drugging her, which I doubt personally, but if she did that evidence will be gatherable.
Why do you doubt it? Zanny, Xanax? It's making sense to me. Give the child a xanax, and let her sleep in a back room somewhere. Either that, or someone was watching that child, and I want to know who was watching her if it wasn't Zenaida. JMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tb3