Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #89

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree, to an extent. I am just surprised that she could carry off a lie for two years, that she had a job. Surely she had some money, sometimes, that didn't come from mom or dad! Where did that come? (Other than stealing?)

Like it was pointed out earlier that there is usually a little grain of truth in every lie, I think this could have been the case with the "promotions" jobs. On Craigslist there are always jobs for attractive girls act as promoters at conventions, bars, for certain brands of liquor or beer, etc. These jobs are listed under the "Gigs" category and then under "Promotions". There is also an "Adult" option under "Gigs", but I'm not clicking on that! lol! Below is an ad that is currently posted in Orlando:

Promotional Girls Needed (Orlando, FL)

Reply to: xxxxxxxxxx
Date: 2008-08-12, 3:00PM EDT

Promotional Girls are needed to promote a Indoor Soccer Center at trade shows, events and networking groups. Must be very attractive with outgoing personality and not afraid to approach people. If interested in position please e-mail head shots and full body shots with contact information. In past we have paid between $25.00 to $40.00 an hour depending on event.

http://orlando.craigslist.org/evg/793700609.html

There are many more like this one. Just an idea.....

Yes I heard this as well. The reporters had asked Cindy if Caylee had ever mentioned Zanny and she said she had talked about her dog on several occasions.

Me too...heard that Caylee was always talking about "the puppy".

Yes I heard this as well. The reporters had asked Cindy if Caylee had ever mentioned Zanny and she said she had talked about her dog on several occasions.
What dog! Is that one of their dogs names that belong to Cindy and George? :bang:

I have opened a new threaf on the front page for those that believe Caylee is still.

Thanks for finding that one...this one talks more about its use in "time"

http://www.popsci.com/scitech/article/2003-01/new-science-murder-victim-search

Very interesting article. I still read it to say aging of the decomposition is there longterm goal but doesn't exist yet. The first step in their plan is the sniffing machine that would be the first machine to confirm the presence of decomposition, where before only dogs could do it.

Vass believes the technology is at hand to build a hard-wired grave sniffer -- just as soon as he can isolate the chemical targets for its electronic nose. This is what I?ve come to see, so Vass unlocks the farm gates and leads me past a half-dozen moldering corpses to a red-clay knoll where ?02-25,? a middle-aged stroke victim, lies 2 feet under.
<snipped>
In the short term, Vass pursues a simpler goal. A not-to-be-named federal agency funds his study because it wants a gadget to sniff out clandestine graves. There is, of course, an analogue in nature for this electronic body sniffer: the hound. ?We already know that cadaver-searching dogs can do it,? Vass says. ?They?re probably homing in on just one or two key molecules seeping out of the ground.?
<snipped>
If even one of these markers persists over the next year, it could become the target for Vass? planned grave detector. If several persist in amounts that change predictably over time, the detector technology could evolve into the postmortem clock that has long been the dream of forensic scientists

Here's another thought about the Xanax. You can't just stop taking that stuff if you take it all the time, like maybe Caylee was given. You can definitely go into seizures and die.

Ah ha! I think I know what happened. Casey wasn't able to give Caylee the Xanax, and Caylee went into a seizure and died. Pure speculation on my part. JMO.

That's actually quite a good theory - Casey herself had a seizure - and someone or something had to be minding the baby while mom was out having a good time.
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/images/smilies/clap.gif
:clap:

Like an earlier poster said - I'd take the Xanax and use something cheap like a couple Tablespoons of Benadryl to knock out my kid - not that I would do that.

Lucky she picked the name of a baby sitter by the name of Zenadia or whoever you spell it and not something like Jennifer Jones..........

ROFL...I have been sitting here thinking the same thing for days!

The parents actually enabled Casey by letting her live a life without responsibility. That only thing to come out of that naturally is a spoiled selfish child.

Yep. I have four children...young adults and teens. All of them like making their own money. There comes a point where most children feel uncomfortable taking their parents money for the fun things they want, like clothes or eating out with friends.

When my kids are running a little short, I enjoy being able to help out. I can usually tell when their money is tight, because they stop driving so much and going many places. Thats when I can offer to "donate" a little extra cash to help the cause. You know Casey's parents were able to see she didn't make money from a job! What would she be doing with it? If they provided everything, including her cell phone, then what did they think she was doing with her earnings?

Like it was pointed out earlier that there is usually a little grain of truth in every lie, I think this could have been the case with the "promotions" jobs. On Craigslist there are always jobs for attractive girls act as promoters at conventions, bars, for certain brands of liquor or beer, etc. These jobs are listed under the "Gigs" category and then under "Promotions". There is also an "Adult" option under "Gigs", but I'm not clicking on that! lol! Below is an ad that is currently posted in Orlando:

Promotional Girls are needed to promote a Indoor Soccer Center at trade shows, events and networking groups. Must be very attractive with outgoing personality and not afraid to approach people. If interested in position please e-mail head shots and full body shots with contact information. In past we have paid between $25.00 to $40.00 an hour depending on event.

Remember those girls in the Fusian pictures with the skimpy shorts on and half shirts pouring shots into the mouths of guys? The shot girls...this ad is something like that. Casey was not doing that...she was very clearly hanging out with Tony and tagging along at the vip table, getting drinks and dancing it up with the promo girls.

Also , she wouldn't need to forge checks and steal 700 dollars from Amy if she was making 25 to 40 dollars per hour anywhere....JMO

Remember those girls in the Fusian pictures with the skimpy shorts on and half shirts pouring shots into the mouths of guys? The shot girls...this ad is something like that. Casey was not doing that...she was very clearly hanging out with Tony and tagging along at the vip table, getting drinks and dancing it up with the promo girls.

Also , she wouldn't need to forge checks and steal 700 dollars from Amy if she was making 25 to 40 dollars per hour anywhere....JMO

Good point. I didn't necessarily mean she was doing it during that time, but that here and there she might have done it to have spending money and make her parents think she had some sort of real job. Just a theory though...

Me too...heard that Caylee was always talking about "the puppy".

Probably the puppy that Casey was walking and her neighbor yelled at her for letting it pee on the lawn....and she stood there with the dog on the leash and said it wasn't hers.....that story sums casey up for me. She will LIE to your fact even when its obviously a lie.

ROFL...I have been sitting here thinking the same thing for days!
Obviously Casey wasn't using the Xanax for herself, or else she would have gone into withdrawal while in jail. And we would have heard about it.

Sigh!

Probably the puppy that Casey was walking and her neighbor yelled at her for letting it pee on the lawn....and she stood there with the dog on the leash and said it wasn't hers.....that story sums casey up for me. She will LIE to your fact even when its obviously a lie.

You are so right - a really good liar will stare you directly in the face and tell you there eyes aren't blue when you are looking directly into them and you can see that they are blue. Believe me, been there!!! What is even worse is when you, yourself, actually begin to believe that maybe they aren't blue!

Very interesting article. I still read it to say aging of the decomposition is there longterm goal but doesn't exist yet. The first step in their plan is the sniffing machine that would be the first machine to confirm the presence of decomposition, where before only dogs could do it.---respectfully snipped (geez, I almost typed "sniffed")

True, the article is dated 2003 though so it may be more developed than we would think from this...especially if the "unnamed government agency" invested as much as I suspect they did into its development. Haven't found more current yet, still searching.

Shoulda never thrown away all my Anthro books after graduation
:bang:

Obviously Casey wasn't using the Xanax for herself, or else she would have gone into withdrawal while in jail. And we would have heard about it.

Sigh!

Oh do we know if she is given any prescribed meds in jail. I didn't know we were privvy to that info.

Exactly where my mind was going with this...the only "name" I could think of for such a position was "prostitute", however! Thanks for that info.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
habitsofwaste