DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So who was watching Caylee?

Casey.

She wasn't working.

Caylee stayed with her grandparents when Casey went out. Built-in babysitters. On some occasions, friends kept Caylee. (Holly Gagne.)

During the day, though, Caylee went where Casey went.

Until June 16.

Casey fabricated the Nanny a long time ago to appease her mother. That's an easy one.

I disagree. It's not as easy as you suggest. Fabricating a nanny to resolve some private family matter that might have existed long before Caylee went missing is no explanation for why Casey would use this same fake nanny to explain Caylee's disappearance to LE. They're mutually exclusive matters. And besides, it's an idiotic explanation because at trial, the defense will now have to explain why, among many other things, there is no photographic evidence of this nanny that was involved with Caylee for more than a year (according to the famliy) and why there are no telephone records evincing communications between the Anthonys and this supposed nanny. Not to mention that no family member other than Casey ever saw this woman first-hand.

That Casey invented a nanny to deal with her mother didn't force her to use this phantom nanny in order to explain Caylee's disappearance.

When???? Caylee was already missing when the pictures were taken at fusian. As far as any other time, Casey has NOT had a job since she was fired from Universal/colorvision in 2006. Cindy testified to that at the bond hearing and no evidence of her having any job has been attained or released since.

It has been stated and reported that Holly babysat Caylee here and there and she spent alot of time in the first year of her life with Jesse Grund and his family due to the fact that supposedly Casey led Jesse to believe that he was the father which is why the were engaged at one point. She lied about that as well.

Cindy Anthony took care of Caylee and was the defacto parent for the majority of her life that is until June 16h

And she hasn't been seen since.

"Zanny" (or xanax) or "Simply Sleep" or "Benadryl". Most likely in the trunk of the car (so a passerby wouldn't notify police.)

It's tragic, it's sick, it's horrific. But it happens.

(I do not know where to put this.)
I worked on the dates when Casey first got pregnant long ago. Kept it close to watch other developments.
My own questioning had to do with the relationship between Casey and her mother. It dawned on me that Casey did not want to keep the baby. Cindy talked her into keeping it. I imagine Cindy outlined how Casey's life could be if she would only keep that baby and live with them. Girls at 17, really are dependent upon those around them to help out in a crisis.
Casey entered high school senior year at 17.

I thought Casey is 22. Caylee just turned 3. If she had Caylee at 17, Caylee would be older????

Otherwise your theory is good: quite possible she didn't want the baby.

Depending on who you ask, it was the grandparents, or Holly the neighbor, or Invisananny, or as I suspect, quite often, the Cartoon Network.
The cartoon network where? In whose house? Please forgive me people. I'm trying to wrap my arms around this, but have so many questions.

why didn't anyone come to that child's rescue before it came to this? IIRC, Cindy (or George) said they came home every night until the blow up on June 15-16. Whatever you believe about those dates.

Cindy Anthony took care of Caylee and was the defacto parent for the majority of her life that is until June 16h

And she hasn't been seen since.
Small correction. Independent verification of her existence is actually June 15th when she was at the assisted living facility.

The cartoon network where? In whose house? Please forgive me people. I'm trying to wrap my arms around this, but have so many questions.

why didn't anyone come to that child's rescue before it came to this? IIRC, Cindy (or George) said they came home every night until the blow up on June 15-16. Whatever you believe about those dates.

Dunlurken...

We welcome your questions but if you read around the forum a bit before posting, a lot of the basics may be covered for you. :blowkiss:

Regarding the body found in the lagoon, it was discussed early this morning. Pretty quick it was reported to have been a guy who fell of his bike and hit his head before falling into the water.

I disagree. It's not as easy as you suggest. Fabricating a nanny to resolve some private family matter that might have existed during this past year is no explanation for why Casey would use this same fake nanny to explain Caylee's disappearance to LE. They're mutually exclusive matters. And besides, it's an idiotic explanation because at trial, the defense will now have to explain why, among many other things, there is no photographic evidence of this nanny and why there are no telephone records evincing communications between the Anthony and this supposed nanny that was supposedly in Caylee's life for more than a year. Not to mention that no family member other than Casey ever saw this woman first-hand.
Not to mention the questioning about the need for a nanny during a period of time when Casey is unable to prove that she was gainfully employed.

Exactly! If nothing else, make a deal with someone else to "find" her in a park and return her - and share the reward money with them to keep yourself out of the spotlight.

Wow, this is a scary thought! If anyone finds her I'm sure they will be picked apart before getting paid the reward. Scary because if someone actually did find her and had nothing to do with her disappearance, they might be scared to come forward just knowing that they would be picked apart. Honesty the press would have a field day, I can see it now.

I disagree. It's not as easy as you suggest. Fabricating a nanny to resolve some private family matter that might have existed during this past year is no explanation for why Casey would use this same fake nanny to explain Caylee's disappearance to LE. They're mutually exclusive matters. And besides, it's an idiotic explanation because at trial, the defense will now have to explain why, among many other things, there is no photographic evidence of this nanny and why there are no telephone records evincing communications between the Anthony and this supposed nanny.

That Casey invented a nanny to deal with her mother didn't force her to use this phantom nanny in order to explain Caylee's disappearance.

All sensible logic. I imagine if and when it goes to trial, both Cindy and George will help convict their daughter of what's obviously a crime now. I still feel sad for them, because they cannot believe this really is happening or that it has happened. "Not MY daughter!" Oh yes. YOUR daughter.......

Small correction. Independent verification of her existence is actually June 15th when she was at the assisted living facility.

If we discount George seeing them leave the house at 12:50 on June 16th. But I hear ya.

Not if you believe George. He said he saw Caylee and Casey leave at 1:10 p.m. (afternoon) on the 16th, and remembers this specifically because he was watching his "show" on the food network channel. This was Monday and Casey and Caylee both walked out wearing back packs.

Not if you believe George. He said he saw Caylee and Casey leave at 1:10 p.m. (afternoon) on the 16th, and remembers this specifically because he was watching his "show" on the food network channel. This was Monday and Casey and Caylee both walked out wearing back packs.

Actually it was 12:50 that he saw them leave. When dealing with a missing or dead person, those 20 minutes could literally be a lifetime.

It didn't force her to use that excuse but that is all she could come up with in my opinion. She thought she could spin that yarn and her family would believe it (they do believe it according to them). She didn't think ahead that LE would find out she doesn't exist. Her family still thinks she does exist for goodness sakes! This whole family is a bit off the wall.

I disagree. It's not as easy as you suggest. Fabricating a nanny to resolve some private family matter that might have existed long before Caylee went missing is no explanation for why Casey would use this same fake nanny to explain Caylee's disappearance to LE. They're mutually exclusive matters. And besides, it's an idiotic explanation because at trial, the defense will now have to explain why, among many other things, there is no photographic evidence of this nanny that was involved with Caylee for more than a year (according to Casey) and why there are no telephone records evincing communications between the Anthony and this supposed nanny. Not to mention that no family member other than Casey ever saw this woman first-hand.

AT this point, when George says it's sunny...I reach for my umbrella.

His recollection was a bit too detailed & too pat for my liking. Very rehearsed.:rolleyes:

Cartoon Network meaning using the tv as a sitter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member