Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #89

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I keep thinking she was involved in something nefarious and "those" people have Caylee, which is why she's keeping quiet. As she says for fear they will do something to harm Caylee.

:waitasec:

What could possibly be worse than putting her in child-*advertiser censored* movies, selling her to pedophiles, beating her for fun, keeping her indefinitely from her family who loves her, etc.??

It's as if she (Casey) is getting all these ideas from movies! "The Murderous Drug Kingpin With a Heart of Gold" who might hurt Caylee if Casey talks, but in the meantime is taking good care of Caylee? "The Bad Guys Who Committed a Crime So Bad That They Stole Caylee to Keep Casey Quiet" but who love kids and are frollicking on a beach somewhere on a deserted island. Really! If she thinks someone who has Caylee might hurt Caylee if she talks...that person is bad enough that they probably have hurt Caylee already.

We all hope Caylee is alive Dun but it's not looking good. I believe the dogs now just like I did with Laci.
Dogs don't lie.
This family can't tell near-truths either.
I believed that one dog in the Laci case.... he wasn't a cadaver dog though. He just led them to the end of the pier. Do I have that right? It's been a long time ago, but I believe that dog followed her scent.

Has anyone brought in dogs besides cadaver dogs?

here is a pic of a working Malinois. These are awesome dogs! And, as a previous owner of some wonderful German Shepherds, the Malinois is twice as smart, twice as fast, more agile, and much harder working...

Solo_Dive_300dpi_500x368.jpg
Beautiful doggie!

I think Casey is reveling in the fact that this lawyer believes her or at least pretends to believe her. I bet she really gets off on people falling for her lies. Then this lawyer passes these lies onto her family and gives them false hope and sends them on wild goose chases. I bet she is in 7th heaven.

I keep thinking she was involved in something nefarious and "those" people have Caylee, which is why she's keeping quiet. As she says for fear they will do something to harm Caylee.

My thinking is that if "those" people have Caylee, they would come up with a way to produce her and claim the $225,000 reward money.

When was Casey ever at work?

exactly. We should all be clear. Casey did not work at Fusian. her boyfriend Tony was a promoter there on Friday nights with the company he worked for DBG.

Casey was arm candy that got the perks of dating the promoter, free drinks, vip table, pictures attention etc. The more of her friends she "recruited" to come to Fusian on Friday nights the more money Tony made and the more popular she looked. And we all know that she wanted to impress Tony. Hanging out at Fusian with you promoter boyfriend is not going to "work" ...

What could possibly be worse than putting her in child-*advertiser censored* movies, selling her to pedophiles, beating her for fun, keeping her indefinitely from her family who loves her, etc.??

It's as if she (Casey) is getting all these ideas from movies! "The Murderous Drug Kingpin With a Heart of Gold" who might hurt Caylee if Casey talks, but in the meantime is taking good care of Caylee? "The Bad Guys Who Committed a Crime So Bad That They Stole Caylee to Keep Casey Quiet" but who love kids and are frollicking on a beach somewhere on a deserted island. Really! If she thinks someone who has Caylee might hurt Caylee if she talks...that person is bad enough that they probably have hurt Caylee already.

Yep...excellent post.

Casey fabricated the Nanny a long time ago to appease her mother. That's an easy one. Casey invented a whole life the whole time that Caylee has been alive (and probably before). A pretend job, a pretend nanny, a pretend life of wholesome friends and being a good mother. That is what she passed off to her mother. Cindy adored Caylee and would have gone bonkers if she really knew that Casey had no job and that probably the nanny was the back seat of the car or worse, the trunk. Casey lived a lie in order to appease her parents because her mother wanted her to get her act together and nagged at her all the time about it.

So then why did Casey fabricate this harebrained story about a phantom nanny? Why did Casey lie about a phone call that she supposedly received shortly before she was arrested from Caylee's location? Why couldn't she have simply told LE immediately that she has knowledge of Caylee's whereabouts, but won't divulge it for fear that it might jeopardize Caylee's safety? Why wasn't this the first thing she told LE?

Because she's lying. And she's dimwitted. She was incapable of fabricating a plausible explanation for Caylee's disappearance even though she had about a month to come up with a plan.

I remember the recent Manson searches out at his "farm". The dogs didn't hit on anything human. A link would be helpful though.

I don't know about the results of their dig but what stood out to me was this:

"Meanwhile, Arpad Vass and Marc Wise, senior researchers from Tennessee's Oak Ridge National Laboratory, were readying the first of the instruments they'd brought, capable of chemically detecting evidence of decades-old human bodies. It was a hand-held device shaped like a gun.

"It's a crude sniffer," said Vass. "It gives us a quick indication of areas we want to come back to."

The machine detects fluorinated hydrocarbon compounds, one of the approximately 400 types of volatile organic compounds emitted by human bodies during decomposition. "

From this article:
http://www.knoxnews.com/news/2008/Mar/16/ornl-researchers-charles-mansons-trail/

They were using this machine to detect the chemicals in "decades old" human bodies buried underground. Surely there is something left in the air of that car the machine can detect?

No there aren't. If so, I was truly not aware of that. You get ashes back, not leg bones, nor jaw bones. :waitasec:

Technically, they're not ashes. I forget what they're called, but while cremains look like ashes, they're not.

But I'm not gonna open my dads urn and tell you what he feels like :eek:

Something struck me about the wording in the Channel 6 article linked above.

I'd always assumed that the neighbor who lent the shovel was the same person who saw her back up to the garage. Is it really two sightings by two neighbors on two different days?

http://www.local6.com/news/17180896/detail.html

I made the same assumption, though this article could be read either way. If they are different neighbors I wonder if one of them has the wrong date, they wouldn't have been asked until a month later. The shovel and backing in on the same day seems to fit more logically.

exactly. We should all be clear. Casey did not work at Fusian. her boyfriend Tony was a promoter there on Friday nights with the company he worked for DBG.

Casey was arm candy that got the perks of dating the promoter, free drinks, vip table, pictures attention etc. The more of her friends she "recruited" to come to Fusian on Friday nights the more money Tony made and the more popular she looked. And we all know that she wanted to impress Tony. Hanging out at Fusian with you promoter boyfriend is not going to "work" ...
So who was watching Caylee?

My thinking is that if "those" people have Caylee, they would come up with a way to produce her and claim the $225,000 reward money.

Exactly! If nothing else, make a deal with someone else to "find" her in a park and return her - and share the reward money with them to keep yourself out of the spotlight.

I made the same assumption, though this article could be read either way. If they are different neighbors I wonder if one of them has the wrong date, they wouldn't have been asked until a month later. The shovel and backing in on the same day seems to fit more logically.

IIRC it was stated that it was the same neighbor.

Smell machine.... that's funny. But you are correct. They take "air" from the trunk, and in my opinion, it's because the forensics for human decomp turned up nothing. JMO.

I'm just catching up. Why do people assume that further testing means the original tests turned up nothing? This is far from the truth. DNA tests are multi-layered and require many tests. IMO, LE would keep spending money for further more expensive tests unless the prelims did turn up something.

Everything I've heard so far about the "smell tests" is, that it's more for use in determining a timeline. Why would LE use a test to determine a timeline if there was nothing conclusive to test?

Technically, they're not ashes. I forget what they're called, but while cremains look like ashes, they're not.

But I'm not gonna open my dads urn and tell you what he feels like :eek:
No don't. I guess we have determined there's more in there than ashes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pacobasal