Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #89

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I keep thinking she was involved in something nefarious and "those" people have Caylee, which is why she's keeping quiet. As she says for fear they will do something to harm Caylee.

:waitasec:

What evidence is there of that? That she's involved in something nefarious? That she handed her child off to someone who's threatened to hurt Caylee if she speaks?

If there were any evidence at all of that, maybe it would be believable.

But, as far as I've seen, no evidence points to that, though I'd be willing to read anything that does.

Casey's fear of LE is self serving . She's not cooperating with LE because she caused the disappearance of her child. She can't very well tell LE where Caylee's body is because she would then have to explain how she came to know where the body is in the first place. Not to mention that Caylee's body might contain enough forensic evidence to implicate Casey, notwithstanding whatever she might claim in her defense.
My personal theory is that Caylee died of suffocation. It's hard to come up for an 'accidental' excuse for that one.

Even in creamtion ovens which burn VERY hot, there are still pieces of the leg bones and jaw that do not burn.
No there aren't. If so, I was truly not aware of that. You get ashes back, not leg bones, nor jaw bones. :waitasec:

Why do I keep hoping this child is alive?

You guys are wonderful at explaining stuff without attacking me. Thanks so much, to all of you.

We all hope Caylee is alive Dun but it's not looking good. I believe the dogs now just like I did with Laci.
Dogs don't lie.
This family can't tell near-truths either.

(I do not know where to put this.)
I worked on the dates when Casey first got pregnant long ago. Kept it close to watch other developments.
My own questioning had to do with the relationship between Casey and her mother. It dawned on me that Casey did not want to keep the baby. Cindy talked her into keeping it. I imagine Cindy outlined how Casey's life could be if she would only keep that baby and live with them. Girls at 17, really are dependent upon those around them to help out in a crisis.
Casey entered high school senior year at 17. She became pregnant in November. She dropped out of school because she would not be able to hide the pregnancy. Would have been six months along by May.
Casey (in photos) seemed connected to her child the first year. Later photos show Casey just in love with the camera. (We see that continuing until Caylee is gone,)
I am sure Casey was a drama queen. She heard that from Cindy a lot!! (Borderline personality)
The conflict between these two women might have involved some jealousy, but also figuring into all the fights had to be the issue of Casey's lifestyle and not helping at all with expenses: Casey claims to be going to work, but does nothing to help out financialy.
Casey's family members gave up years ago trying to get at any truth with Casey. By the age of eight, the lies were taking on a life of their own. Ever tried to deal in a go-round with a kid lying? ! You get to the point you hardly listen when they talk. What's the use. You do not ask questions because you cannot trust any answer. You just focus on the delightful aspects of your child....that is all you have. Thus Casey's self image was formed by appearing attractive and flashing that big smile for everyone.
This is why these parents appear so ignorant of EVERYTHING about Casey. They are. They have learned it as a survival technique.
Casey's family had always accepted whatever came out of her mouth--she thought--because they did not bother to question any of her statements. Imagine the shock she was in she was pushed for TRUTH. This was upsetting behavior to Casey. Think: Earthshattering.
Casey sits in that cell not understanding what is wrong with her family.
+++++
Casey's public tears have been discussed. During the hearing, she started out flashing a big smile to ones behind her. Man on her left corrected her. That stopped! She immediately began to behave in a more appropriate way. Check that video again. I do not know who the big guy was.
+++++
I have searched for an answer to this because it bugs me: What kind of employment does Lee have?

Thanks for reading and pondering with me.

I just need more facts! I wish they would quit showing pictures of Casey partying, because to me it's kind of irrelevant. But then again, I will admit I'm in Egypt. LOL.

If they can get a murder one conviction those photos will be very relevant to the death penalty phase.

Was the body found floating in a pond in Florida today discussed?

not that i know of but then what is there to discuss when they didn't say if it was male/female, adult/child. it just said a body.

I believe the smell machine has been brought in as a back up for the dogs,and the police and Cindy,who all said that it smells like a dead body had been in the car.

I believe that cadaver dogs are used as a tool to help lead investigators in the right direction.

What evidence is there of that? That she's involved in something nefarious? That she handed her child off to someone who's threatened to hurt Caylee if she speaks?

If there were any evidence at all of that, maybe it would be believable.

But, as far as I've seen, no evidence points to that, though I'd be willing to read anything that does.
Here's my thinking, warped as it may be. Who was taking care of Caylee when Casey was supposedly at work? Someone was taking care of that child, and they may very well have been drug dealers, etc.

How could Casey drag Caylee around for two years from place to place. Someone was watching that child, because Casey sure wasn't.

That's why I get so angry at the grand parents. But, then again, they thought Casey was at work, and Caylee was with Zenaida.

THUD!

No there aren't. If so, I was truly not aware of that. You get ashes back, not leg bones, nor jaw bones. :waitasec:

I think the key word there was *pieces* of bone are still present, and that is accurate. You are talking small pieces, but forensically more than enough to identify the remains as human.

It depends. My grandmother who was 88 with brittle bones, burned almost completely. My brother who was 24, had part of his jaw and a 4 inch section of femur that didn't burn. I don't know whether Caylee's bones were still soft enough to burn completely or whether they had hardened enough to make it through a fire. I think that somethin would have made it through considering the probable heat of the fire, if she had been burned.

Even in creamtion ovens which burn VERY hot, there are still pieces of the leg bones and jaw that do not burn.

Thanks for confirming. I was pretty sure that a body couldn't completely be disposed of by fire, but didn't want to state it as fact without knowing.

I'm sure Casey is smiling over the fact that her parents and brother are enabling her lies. She must find such great delight in George dragging the billboard around and "watching" the kidnappers. And, Cindy accusing LE of tampering with the phone records! I imagine she found that hilarious! I think she's getting immense pleasure out of all of this.

Yes, there are. The bones are the ash. The bones are put into a cremulator (which is a fancy word for blender), and are reduced to bone dust, which is then given to the family as "cremains."

Cremains are pulverized bones.

I keep thinking she was involved in something nefarious and "those" people have Caylee, which is why she's keeping quiet. As she says for fear they will do something to harm Caylee.

So then why did Casey fabricate this harebrained story about a phantom nanny? Why did Casey lie about a phone call that she supposedly received from Caylee's location shortly before she was arrested? Why couldn't she have simply told LE immediately that she has knowledge of Caylee's whereabouts, but won't divulge it for fear that it might jeopardize Caylee's safety? Why wasn't this the first thing she told LE?

Because she's lying. And she's dimwitted. She was incapable of fabricating a plausible explanation for Caylee's disappearance even though she had about a month to come up with a plan.

Here's my thinking, warped as it may be. Who was taking care of Caylee when Casey was supposedly at work? Someone was taking care of that child, and they may very well have been drug dealers, etc.

How could Casey drag Caylee around for two years from place to place. Someone was watching that child, because Casey sure wasn't.

That's why I get so angry at the grand parents. But, then again, they thought Casey was at work, and Caylee was with Zenaida.

THUD!

When was Casey ever at work?

Something struck me about the wording in the Channel 6 article linked above.

On June 17, Caylee's mother, Casey, asked a neighbor to borrow a shovel and on June 18 a neighbor reported seeing Casey Anthony back a car up to the garage of the family's home.

I'd always assumed that the neighbor who lent the shovel was the same person who saw her back up to the garage. Is it really two sightings by two neighbors on two different days?

http://www.local6.com/news/17180896/detail.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member