Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #90

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Last night on NG they talked a lot about tracing the pings on Caseys cell phone and said perhaps they could track down Caylee through those.
My question is, what if Casey was clever enough not to bring her cell phone to wherever she left Caylee?
Does anyone know for sure if she had it with her?

Cindy also said that last night they had a call from a woman who spotted Caylee but didn't call for 4 weeks because THIS (media) is what she was afraid of.

I'm throwing the BS flag on that. Say it is true just for a minute.

1) the woman would be instant hero

2) LE would be on it and Caylee would come home

3) Imagine the money from interviews?

So now way, IMO is this true.
Oh, please. There are 225,000 reasons why this isn't even remotely true.

Does anyone know how long visits last? Thanks!

But with the new info tonight - the roommate and possibly Tony - if they can place Casey with them on the night of the 15th - that leaves Cindy being the last person "documented" with Caylee alive. George says he saw them at the house on the 16th - but that is heresay.

George's statement isn't hearsay. George says he last saw Casey and Caylee at home on the 16th. Clint says that Casey was at Tony's on the night of the 15th. Cindy says that on the night of the 15th, Casey and Caylee slept at the family home. None of these statements are presently hearsay. You may choose to believe any, or all, or none, or some of the above. But they are not hearsay statements. In fact, they all purport to be first hand eyewitness accounts.

By all means. Feel free to delve into it. I'm not going to though. Posters here have reported their virus scans activating when they go to where this person is directing them. That is why I'm not posting this persons info. I don't want to direct my fellow sleuthers to a site that might cause them trouble with their computers. And I'm pretty sure if the mods here are deleting that persons posts, there is a good reason.

Thanks for your permission. ;)

The site that is being directed to is a personal Bebo site. Bebo is a social networking site, not much different than MySpace. Can people really pick up a virus from there? I've been there several times, and thus far, no problems; other than the usual slowness from using a dial up connection.

I think most of us are adults here. Many are sleuther types. I think we can all decide for ourselves whether or not to open up certain websites.

Not trying to argue, really! No one is asking "you" to delve into the cryptic messages though.

yeah he's parked outside their house dressed in camo with a pair of binoculars.......:woohoo:

I would think will all the media out there, that if anyone is this family was out knocking on doors we would see a clip of it somewhere.

Last night on NG they talked a lot about tracing the pings on Caseys cell phone and said perhaps they could track down Caylee through those.
My question is, what if Casey was clever enough not to bring her cell phone to wherever she left Caylee?
Does anyone know for sure if she had it with her?
If you believe George, Casey was with Caylee at 1pm on June 16th.

She started making that flurry of phone calls about 2 hours later. That's a very short window of time in which to lose a 3 year old, and places physical limitations on how far she could be from home.

If you don't believe George, the timeline changes completely, because it moves back the last sighting to the previous day.

Now it is time for George to go into the bargaining phase of loss, If Casey has any sort of feelings for her father, she will break down. Her father will most likely breakdown in the meeting and just cry in front of Casey, he is so spent, he should bargain, plead, and beg for Casey to give anymore information...if she hasn't been watching his slow breakdown on T.V. let her see it in front of her face.

Then again, maybe Casey will just say this is such a waste, have you guys seen Tony lately, can I have his number again!

The Anthonys should be departing from their visit at any moment now.

For Lee's sake I hope he wasn't one of the calls on the 17th that is actually longer then 1 minute indicating that he answered and had a conversation with Casey. If so they (LE) are surely watching him so he doesn't off himself in lieu of testifying against his sister.

I don't think we have proof of anyone actually seeing Caylee on the 16th.

George's statement that he saw both Casey and Caylee on the 16th at the family home is evidence that Caylee was alive on the 16th. George can testify so at trial. It's admisssible evidence. Of course, the prosecution has the right to challenge this potential statement. Ultimately a jury will decide if George was telling the truth.

Craigs list flags the posts for deletion as well.

Plus, someone on here looked where this post directs.. the pics weren't in any way close to the people in this case.

Also, if you do a search for one of the names listed as a culprit... he's a roofer etc ..

Plus, the craigslist poster said, something to the effect that the only people who are on this are he, his fiancee and dog.

That's the reader's digest...
My scan wouldn't let me access the link as it was deemed a threat.
Others, who did, had some computer issues after.

Thanks for posting this. I couldn't remember the exact convo about this and couldn't direct anyone here to it.

Personally, I don't think there is anything to it. But if people want to check it out, that's fine. Just be careful.

I read the other day how a virus or program can be downloaded to your computer from sites like myspace, etc. That can activate your webcam and take pictures of you.....yikes!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay