Caylee Anthony Missing 2 Year Old- General Discussion #25

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
"He said they have NO reason to believe Caylee is not alive."

and they must have forensics back and it would appear that it wasnt conclusive or something would have developed from it by now.

LilJim, I do not agree that there are not conclusive forensics back; there could be, and I believe there is, but without a body this case faces a challenging odd for a successful prosecution. Padilla can only speak to known public facts. She's in the clink, she's not getting out, it makes sense to put the priority on finding Caylee.

I think the reason she used the term "NANNY" was to make, "CASEY" sound like she was somebody important/ who had clout & control over other people. Nanny sounds more professional then a babysitter.

Oh definitely, I agree. I have a good friend who is a nanny. She works for a couple that makes a million a year. Me on the other hand... I just had a babysitter as a single working mom back in the day. :)

And plus, using the term "nanny" helped her remember the nannies name of zanny! :crazy:

I'd love to share my theory, but since the person implicated is LE, I'm wondering if putting it out there (so to speak) would endanger MY family. I know that sounds a bit paranoid, but I AM the kind of mother who will do anything to protect her children. I've noticed that no one else here seems to have that same concern (that their own families would be endangered for implicating someone -- especially LE). Am I missing something? Is our contact information relatively safe here? After all, WE are able to find all kinds of things about everyone related to this case...

Just a little FYI - living in South Florida all my life I know that you can't dump a body in a swamp (or body of water) hoping, thinking the gators will get it. Gators don't eat dead meat - they have to make the kill. This has come back to haunt many a crafty murderer down here in the Everglades - the body is always found. Just a few years back a guy killed a woman (mother) and then dumped her and the little girl in the glades. Don't remember how they found them - but they did - guess the little girl was just really lucky. Either was gators won't eat already dead meat.

Interesting, which adds more impetus to the idea that they should do more searches around the general area in the landfills, swamps, lakes etc.

Never know what might turn up.

I disagree. I think they are playing it cool.

obviously i dont know for sure either, but my argument against this would be that if they had forensics back to support that there was a decomposing body in the trunk - then they certainly wouldnt be saying publicly that there is no reason to think caylee is dead.

Casey has clearly stated more than once that the babysitter called her the day her mom called 911.

All the police have to do is pull up those phone records and research her calls for that day. How difficult could that be? That would put a complete end to this lie she keeps sticking to.

I'd love to share my theory, but since the person implicated is LE, I'm wondering if putting it out there (so to speak) would endanger MY family. I know that sounds a bit paranoid, but I AM the kind of mother who will do anything to protect her children. I've noticed that no one else here seems to have that same concern (that their own families would be endangered for implicating someone -- especially LE). Am I missing something? Is our contact information relatively safe here? After all, WE are able to find all kinds of things about everyone related to this case...

You can PM the info to a mod-christine2448 is moderating this forum. You can certainly call it into the FBI anonymously...or you can present it here with hypotheticals or substitutions for name, like what if Officer B had a beef with Casey and...

I'd love to share my theory, but since the person implicated is LE, I'm wondering if putting it out there (so to speak) would endanger MY family. I know that sounds a bit paranoid, but I AM the kind of mother who will do anything to protect her children.
Let's say you're a screenwriter pitching a script to a movie studio. What's the plot?

I believe unless you post your personal info here you are safe.

what if you didn't name names...just call them "suspect"

See, you all are awesome :).

I didn't realize the FBI had offically become involved in this case?

And, since I'm new, how do I PM a mod?

Thanks!

A couple of days ago I posted that I thought there may be something to the fact that Casey is afraid/or does not trust local LE and that maybe there is a reason for that.

Did you catch the headline?

WFTV Uncovers Incident Report About Break-In At Anthony's House

Geez, someone here uncovered that incident 24 hours ago...

LOL, sharp as a stick of butter they are.. Kidding, but I found 2 different sites yesterday that immediately after what I would call "breakthrough posts" here, appeared, um, there as people's original thoughts, we have alot of lurkers I hope, because I know anyone on here would give credit to the poster and WS......

liljim, perhaps they said that because there are 2 investigations going on (a missing child and a dead person). Perhaps the DNA hasn't come back yet on the 2nd one. Which brings up another question: if it isn't Caylee, then who is it?

OME

IIRC one of the psychologists on the Scott Peterson case said that sociopaths\psychopaths rarely commit suicide. They love themselves too much and adapt well to any situation.

IMO if Casey is let out she will simply milk this attention for all it is worth and love every minute of it. I think she's more likely to spin this into a Playboy deal than commit suicide.

JMO

Being a forensic psych myself, I can tell you there are extremely varying degrees of both disorders. It is dependent on other disorders which almost always coincide with psychopaths and sociopaths. It's also dependent on the person's state of mind at the time and their own self limits. Some would never even consider hurting themselves. Others will only do it in extreme cases and will usually leave a suicide note which plays them as the victim.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member