Caylee Anthony Missing 2 Year Old- General Discussion #25

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cindy was on-camera yesterday with a local news reporter saying, "We're not paying for him."

Ohhhhh :eek:

Then it is possible LE has told them the results, and they are cooperating? Crossing my fingers.

or much simpler, caylee's body was in the trunk but left no detectable trace other than the odor.

It's a long way from here to "there's no reason to think she's not alive".

There's plenty of reasons to think she's not alive.

I do not feel that the PIO will give up any information regarding the forensics or their belief about Caylee being dead or alive. IMO that's like showing your hand during a game of poker.

I agree... if anything, they are giving out some rope...

If it was my kid missing I would be screaming from the roof tops about ANYTHING I knew and not worry about my own safety.

For real.
So would 999,999.9 people out of a million.
This whole showing by this family is mind boggling at the very least.
imo

As someone on here already pointed out, she has been publicly caught in that lie now. Since she stated in the 911 call that she did indeed call the number back in which she spoke with Caylee only to find it had been disconnected - NOW claims to Lee in their recent convo that the number showed up PRIVATE and there was no number on the ID. You can't call a private number back UNLESS they leave a message on your voicemail....and even then I'm not positive if you can. I'm sure phone records prove it, but she also hung herself on that one.

not that I believe it, but she could have *69 the number back.

This really blows my mind....

"Cindy Anthony said the bottom line was she wanted to act like a mother. She and her husband, George Anthony, had vowed to offer support and not press her for information about her missing daughter, Caylee."

http://www.wesh.com/news/17023101/detail.html

Act like a mother??? How about acting like a grandmother and make your freak of a daughter tell you where the he!! she is. This entire family (minus Lee, I think) is absolutely sick. I'm at a loss for words!

I'm beginning to have my doubts about LE in this case. No reason to think Cayley is not alive? That's an absurd statement, unless they can back it up with her location and go and pick her up. They're taking forever to get forensic results back from the car and shovel, which should already have been back several days ago.

Go figure.

I think the police are starting to look like idiots. Regardless if a mother who is in jail talks or not, we have a missing child dead or alive.

We hear nothing from the police regarding a search, updates or anything for that matter. I don't give a hoot if casey talks or not at this point there are other ways to track down that child. I've never heard of such a thing... no searches since the mother wont' talk. Since when does any criminal ever tell the truth!!!!

I am under the impression that the FBI is in control of the forensics,PER LE a week or two ago.and that LE had asked for it to be priority.

I am under the impression that the FBI is in control of the forensics,PER LE a week or two ago.and that LE had asked for it to be priority.
Isn't that what the detective testified to during the bond hearing?

For some reason I want to say that the evidence was sent to Quantico for testing.

After I posted that, I thought about them paying for an attorney though. Would they retain an attorney to work with her and also be working against her?

The parents didn't retain Baez, Casey did, from a recommendation by her fellow inmates.:behindbar

I'm beginning to have my doubts about LE in this case. No reason to think Cayley is not alive? That's an absurd statement, unless they can back it up with her location and go and pick her up. They're taking forever to get forensic results back from the car and shovel, which should already have been back several days ago.

Go figure.

They've only had the car 12 days. It's unrealistic to think forensics are back. and if they are, LE is under no obligation to share what they have with us, or share what road the investigation is going down.

I think that was a PR comment designed to say nothing.

It's not as if he said "We have every reason to believe Caylee is still alive."

thats just semantics, saying to the public "there is no reason to think caylee is dead", is exactly the same as telling them "we have every reason to think she is alive".

it might not be intended that way, but it is exactly what it means.

My hubby threw out a theory and I posted it on the "theories" thread. It does cover all the evidence and facts that we have now - but I just think he watches too much TV. In his theory - Caylee is still very much alive. If y'all promise not to bash me over it - I'll repost it here. What do you all think?

i disagree respectfully I think the police are trying to smoke out information and drive the principals in the case nutz. From the video of Cindy raising cane about them last night I would say their strategy is working well.

Isn't that what the detective testified to during the bond hearing?

For some reason I want to say that the evidence was sent to Quantico for testing.

That is probably correct,as me when I heard it.

at this point, I don't think LE is going to reveal the results of any forensics, etc. until they are ready to make arrest(s) but I guess they feel the need to say something vague to keep the family appeased that they are being open to all possibilities.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme