Caylee Anthony Missing 2 Year Old- General Discussion #25

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Casey's mother, Cindy Anthony, said the media need to take the focus off her daughter and keep it on the missing girl.
We've all done that Cindy

"She's very religious. She'd feel great comfort. We tried to get that [Bible] to her, but she's not allowed to have it," Cindy Anthony said.
She's allowed videos "for laughs" but not a Bible (uhhh-huh)

Cindy Anthony said her daughter told her to "recall all the things I've told you in the last month and it will all make sense."
Cindy please tell Party Girl that this is NOT Dungeons and Dragons or Halo or even Scrabble. This is NOT a game. This is a baby's life! :behindbar

AAARRRRHHHGGGG-These women are CRAZY! And they are driving ME crazy!

Amen, mamasooze.

Maybe it's time for Cindy to go PUBLIC & say if Casey does NOT fully cooperate w/ LE then there is absolutely nothing her family can do to save her from the mess she created.

The parents didn't retain Baez, Casey did, from a recommendation by her fellow inmates.:behindbar

Not that it has any real bearing on the case necessarily, but by what means did this unemployed 22 year old retain him??

I think the police are starting to look like idiots. Regardless if a mother who is in jail talks or not, we have a missing child dead or alive.

We hear nothing from the police regarding a search, updates or anything for that matter. I don't give a hoot if casey talks or not at this point there are other ways to track down that child. I've never heard of such a thing... no searches since the mother wont' talk. Since when does any criminal ever tell the truth!!!!

I agree to a certain degree. For instance if you have Casey's calls from June 16th those people may be able to tell you where she was that day. To either eliminate or include that day in the places you need to look. You have other key dates as well, like when Cindy and George were or were not at the house. The non release of timelines is very odd. As far as I know it took 42 days to get an age and description of ZG and a vehicle.

They've only had the car 12 days. It's unrealistic to think forensics are back. and if they are, LE is under no obligation to share what they have with us, or share what road the investigation is going down.

What is the average turnaround time for a high priority request?

My hubby threw out a theory and I posted it on the "theories" thread. It does cover all the evidence and facts that we have now - but I just think he watches too much TV. In his theory - Caylee is still very much alive. If y'all promise not to bash me over it - I'll repost it here. What do you all think?

I might suggest you post only the link here if it's lengthy and that is what that particular thread is for

Sorry I've not kept up with the thread, because I've been trying to get a message to mod-christine2448. However, I keep receiving an error saying that the user doesn't exist...

thats just semantics, saying to the public "there is no reason to think caylee is dead", is exactly the same as telling them "we have every reason to think she is alive".

it might not be intended that way, but it is exactly what it means.

I think I hear the dead horse crying "uncle"

I think the police are starting to look like idiots. Regardless if a mother who is in jail talks or not, we have a missing child dead or alive.

We hear nothing from the police regarding a search, updates or anything for that matter. I don't give a hoot if casey talks or not at this point there are other ways to track down that child. I've never heard of such a thing... no searches since the mother wont' talk. Since when does any criminal ever tell the truth!!!!

Where would you look for a dead body that was disposed of sometime in the past 6 weeks? And LE is looking for a live Caylee. The FBI has been following up on tips from all over the country.

I agree to a certain degree. For instance if you have Casey's calls from June 16th those people may be able to tell you where she was that day. To either eliminate or include that day in the places you need to look. You have other key dates as well, like when Cindy and George were or were not at the house. The non release of timelines is very odd. As far as I know it took 42 days to get an age and description of ZG and a vehicle.
WE don't know what they know that we don't. I also think they are trying to play rope a dope with the family.

thats just semantics, saying to the public "there is no reason to think caylee is dead", is exactly the same as telling them "we have every reason to think she is alive".

it might not be intended that way, but it is exactly what it means.
What the PIO said was a neutral - "We have no reason to think she's dead". It was not an affirmative - "We believe she is still alive.", nor was it a negative - "We believe she is dead."

A good PR spokesperson is a master at using semantics, and making non-committal comments that appear to actually be saying something.

Having said that, the clock is ticking. I agree that LE needs to come up with some solid information soon or it will appear that they are either being lax or are incompetent.

Since I don't believe either of those scenarios to be true, it's time for you guys (I know you're reading) to open the kimono a little, as they say.

Not that it has any real bearing on the case necessarily, but by what means did this unemployed 22 year old retain him??

The family would rather not talk about that. Cindy just gives a sly grin and says don't worry about it!

Where would you look for a dead body that was disposed of sometime in the past 6 weeks? And LE is looking for a live Caylee. The FBI has been following up on tips from all over the country.

They do it all the time with cell phone pings. LE can easily track her locations from cell phone pings and credit card transactions. Come on, it's not the 1800's. As stated before rarely does a criminal ever make it easy. That's what Law Enforcement is there for, to get to the bottom of it.

Reporter on Fox is doing a stand-up. He's paraphrasing something Baez said about his reasoning for the gag order request as having a "chilling effect on the continuing search for Caylee".

Oh really? Now I really want to hear what Lee and Casey discussed late last week.

There has got to be something extremely relevant to the case, in that conversation. They have realeased all other videos/audios of everything else...except that one.

Is that the theory -- "Gone Baby Gone" ?? Great movie..... but as far as this case goes.... I'm not with it. That's just my opinion, of course.

MOM - I believe christine's screen name does not have "mod" in front of it. It's just Christine2448. ( I think )

Regarding the whole phone call from a private number, etc: Casey said she got a call, got to talk to Caylee for a moment. She at first said when she called the number back, it was disconnected. Now she says it showed up as "private call".

Two things: (1) I've had "private" calls on my cell phone and no, you cannot get the number, even if you *69 it.

(2) IF the first story is true, how could the number have been so suddenly disconnected? If my child was missing, and I got a call from her/the babysitter or whoever had my child -- I would immediately dial the number back. If that is the case, then the number would not have been disconnected. It's impossible. The only scenario where that makes sense is if Casey waited a day or more to call back. :(

What is the average turnaround time for a high priority request?

High priority doesn't mean it's the highest priority. Turnaround might depend on how many cases are in front of this one. There is also different types of test used to confirm results of a different types of testing. I'd say a minimum of two weeks.

Hopefully the feds will be faster than the states are. There are cases years old and DNA testing isn't back on them yet.

Hello, this is all just too reminiscent the Trenton Duckett case for me.. That mother also said she did not trust local LE and would only work with the FBI.
I really feel bad for the family, I have met Lee and GF ..but I think we all know why there are no searches taking place, especially after what LE said at the bond hearing.

I'm curious.... how old is Lee? Is he married? What does he do for a living? Does he live near his parents' home?

His last contact w/ Casey.... he's stressing how all her visits & calls are public record. He sounds SO, SO tired & dejected.

It's shocking to me that Casey's lawyer never told her from the beginning that her visits were NOT private. IMO, he's an incompetent lawyer & I can't shake the feeling that he's enabling Casey's sick games instead of helping her in any way.

If Casey's family were smart, they'd dump this idiot ASAP & get someone else. Yes, I know she's over 18 but unless SHE'S paying his bills, I think they should convince her that it's in her best long term interests to take a different lawyer.

Unless, nobody else wants to get involved with this sickening case???

Questions that are driving me nuts---
People are upset that there are no active searches for Caylee- but where do you start to look?? Mom has given LE no idea on where to check????
You can't search all of Orlando and surrounding areas.
Casy says she returned a message to Zenaida the day GM called 911. Lee asked her on tapes released last PM if her cell would have Zs phone number on it. Casey said yes- but she doesn't know where the cell is. What the H---! She had it earlier- did she conveniently lose it on the way to jail???
Only way I can think of initiating any search is to get Casey's cell records and try to retrace a path from the cell towers to see where she had been. Basically, LE is helpless- unless they are psychic?? What can anyone do if mom won't talk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme