Caylee Anthony Missing 2 Year Old- General Discussion #26

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I definitely took it to mean that Cindy knew those 30 days that Caylee wasn't with Casey...what she said about "giving her clues" and also when Cindy herself said "I've already given you 31 days". That convinced me she knew.

But then she tells 911 that her daughter was missing for 30 days and she just found her. How could Casey have been missing when she was busy giving GMA clues. they are both liars if you ask me.

This right here is enough to make me think that Cindy was negligent also. At the longest after a week:eek:she should have reported it to the police. There is proof that she didn't speak to caylee for 30 days. They should have taken her in also.

Originally Posted by TravelingBug
It's like Cindy talks as if she thinks it's normal for her daughter to play a nearly month and a half long "game" of hide-and-go-seek or a scavenger hunt with a nearly 3 year old. Twisted is an understatement.

If Casey was giving her clues all along, that almost sounds like an inadvertent admission that Cindy's known all along that Caylee wasn't necessarily with Casey...and NOT that she just found out the day the police were called. .

The statement from Casey could be intepreted to mean:

Mom, your so dense to my lies, that I have been telling you for the last month about Caylee.

Or it could mean: 'Mom, once again if you were just listening to me you would know where Caylee is, it's all your fault for not listening to my clues.'

I've noticed a few times when Cindy says daughter when she means granddaughter...I think she was referring to Caylee and just misspoke in the 911 call. Maybe she did really think of Caylee as a daughter???

I don't know. But Cindy says my daughter has been missing a month and I just found her. So, I don't think it was a mis-speak on her part.
But I could be totally off base, and since I'm close to being off my rocker with this case, it's a strong possibility.:crazy:

I wrote the following on Saturday:

Since Cindy Anthony seems to be the voice of her incarcerated daughter, these are some questions that Cindy Anthony could provide answers to:

1. What family dynamic changed the night of June 15th or June 16th that caused her daughter and her granddaughter to cease staying at their house any night thereafter?

2. By tracing the money that has been stolen, does it show involvement in Caylee's disappearance (payoffs, transfers)?

3. Do you have any information TODAY that changes any of the things you wrote in your MySpace posting in your account there on July 3rd?

4. Do Casey's phone records support any of the things that she has told you and that you are repeating?

5. If you feel law enforcement is not handling this case the way that you believe they should, have you contacted Texas EquuSearch, The Polly Klaas Foundation, and/or The Jessica Lundsford Foundation?

Sympathy aside, we're kinda irritated.

now THAT is some damm good thinking, SBW! That completely makes sense and also fits in the timeline of 24-27 June imhoo. Now...how far can fifty dollars of gas get that white car round trip (and it was empty when she dumped it at amscott).

Believe it or not............I happened to have in front of me a list of cars (not all cars) and how many miles you can expect to get for $40 worth of gas. This was published online in relation to the high price of gas about a month ago.

The Pontiac Firebird is not on the list, but if someone can give me an idea of a car on the list comparable to the Firebird, we might get a good idea of how far Casey could go on $40 worth of gas and then do some simple math. Here's the list:

How Far Will $40 Get You…

Toyota's Prius - gets you 441 miles on $40 of gas.

Typical bus - 73 miles out of your $40 of gas.

Bentley Continental GTC - 167 miles for your $40 of gas.

Yamaha Zuma – 1,206 miles for your $40 of gas.

M1 Abrams Tank – 5.2 miles for your $40 of gas.

Dodge Viper Convertible – 216 miles for your $40 of gas.

RXV golf cart from E-Z-GO – 294 miles for your $40 of gas.

Toyota Camry - 304 miles for your $40 of gas.

The Volvo S60 AWD - 255 miles for your $40 of gas.

Chevrolet Suburban – 167 miles for your $40 of gas.

The Porsche 911 Turbo – 226 miles for your $40 of gas.

Honda Civic – 353 miles for your $40 of gas.

Hummer H3 4WD – 157 miles for your $40 of gas.

Ford Focus – 323 miles for your $40 of gas.

Jeep Grand Cherokee 4WD – 177 miles for your $40 of gas.

Ford F-150 – 186 miles for your $40 of gas.

Audi A4 Cabriolet – 294 miles for your $40 of gas.

Rolls-Royce Phantom – 177 miles for your $40 of gas.

Smart Fortwo Coupe – 402 miles for your $40 of gas.

[FONT=&quot]Jeep Wrangler 4WD – 186 miles for your $40 of gas.[/FONT]

FWIW-I think she planned to torch the car (drat that smell) and then thought better of it.
Interesting theory. Maybe the car was towed away before she got a chance to do the deed.

Remember, she had the 'All White' party at Fusian on the night of Friday, June 27th, followed by the beach trip on the weekend w/Jesse (if they actually went). The car was towed on Monday 30th, so if she was planning on doing something with it, she missed her window of opportunity.

I don't know. But Cindy says my daughter has been missing a month and I just found her. So, I don't think it was a mis-speak on her part.

Cindy has said that a lot. My daughter has been missing a month and I just found her ... yup, yup, yup! She said she spoke with her on the phone and text'd back and forth.

the interesting thing about the casey 30 days missing is that at the original bond hearing, she said that Casey and her had been in touch daily via text and voicemails.

Cindy, as grandparent, has no real legal responsibility for Caylee so I don't think she could be charged with negligence like Casey has been. but obstruction of justice comes to mind.

Cindy, as grandparent, has no real legal responsibility for Caylee so I don't think she could be charged with negligence like Casey has been. but obstruction of justice comes to mind. Moral responsibility yes, legally I don't think so.

Because if they were looking we would have gotten wind of it already. Searches are never done in total secrecy.

If LE and the FBI are searching for a specific person or persons and tracking them down from state to state, we would know nothing about it unless they put out some kind of wanted notice, and they might not want to tip their hands.

Believe it or not............I happened to have in front of me a list of cars (not all cars) and how many miles you can expect to get for $40 worth of gas. This was published online in relation to the high price of gas about a month ago.

The Pontiac Firebird is not on the list, but if someone can give me an idea of a car on the list comparable to the Firebird, we might get a good idea of how far Casey could go on $40 worth of gas and then do some simple math. Here's the list:

How Far Will $40 Get You…

Toyota's Prius - gets you 441 miles on $40 of gas.

Typical bus - 73 miles out of your $40 of gas.

Bentley Continental GTC - 167 miles for your $40 of gas.

Yamaha Zuma – 1,206 miles for your $40 of gas.

M1 Abrams Tank – 5.2 miles for your $40 of gas.

Dodge Viper Convertible – 216 miles for your $40 of gas.

RXV golf cart from E-Z-GO – 294 miles for your $40 of gas.

Toyota Camry - 304 miles for your $40 of gas.

The Volvo S60 AWD - 255 miles for your $40 of gas.

Chevrolet Suburban – 167 miles for your $40 of gas.

The Porsche 911 Turbo – 226 miles for your $40 of gas.

Honda Civic – 353 miles for your $40 of gas.

Hummer H3 4WD – 157 miles for your $40 of gas.

Ford Focus – 323 miles for your $40 of gas.

Jeep Grand Cherokee 4WD – 177 miles for your $40 of gas.

Ford F-150 – 186 miles for your $40 of gas.

Audi A4 Cabriolet – 294 miles for your $40 of gas.

Rolls-Royce Phantom – 177 miles for your $40 of gas.

Smart Fortwo Coupe – 402 miles for your $40 of gas.

[FONT=&quot]Jeep Wrangler 4WD – 186 miles for your $40 of gas.[/FONT]

What is needed here with the miles based on $40.00 is how much a gallon of gas is when they did this list. $40.00 of gas is roughly 10 gallons here in Florida.

it's not a pontiac firebird, its a pontiac grand prix.

Any one who hasn't watched this REALLY has to! Cindy says "The media is going to be responsible if Caylee is not found" HAHAHA! Are you kidding me? It is not the media who did this...Cindy doesn't feel the media is reporting correctly. She also says there is no evidence to show the police are even searching for Caylee. As we have all discussed, there is no evidence to show the FAMILY is searching for Caylee either!

I agree 100%!

I have to admit... being a grandma .. I felt sorry for Cindy.
UNTIL I saw this video!

When she said the part I bolded... it made me SICK!
I no longer feel sorry for her!

ok it's either a sunbird, granam or grand prix but definately not a firebird. Does anyone know?

Cindy, as grandparent, has no real legal responsibility for Caylee so I don't think she could be charged with negligence like Casey has been. but obstruction of justice comes to mind.
Exactly! Obstruction of justice. She sits her butt on TV not taking a bit of responsibility for not doing what she should have done immediately, or what any other responsible person would have done! I think most people would have done that even if they knew a neighbors child with MIA:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member