Caylee Anthony Missing 2 Year Old- General Discussion #26

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nancy Grace is having a friend of Caylee's mom on - a longtime family friend.[/QUOTE
Even Nancy grace and all of her quests are getting so confused, with each day that passes and the different statments made by Cindy.

Actually its a 1998 Pontiac Sunfire which get 20 mpg city and 28mpg hwy according to fueleconomy.gov.

And here I thought it was a pontiac sunfire...just to add to the confusion;)

On the Mike and Juliet Show, Cindy says Casey's purse in the car. Claims Casey didn't know where the car was and that Cindy feels Casey wasn't the last one to drive the car.

Cindy still sticking to pizza being the cause of the smell in the car because there was no dead body in the car.

Claims there is no evidence in her backyard. Dog hit on the play house, sandbox and claims the dog was inconsistent in the dogs hits!

I wish LE would hold a press conference and release the results of the forensic examination of the trunk of the car. I think that would go a long ways towards some answers.

I'm sure the lab results are probably done by now, at least some of them, but for some reason LE is delaying in reporting the findings publicly.

ok wasn't sure.. hadn't heard nothing about it and just read it.. saw the date was on the 22nd so i figured id ask! Thanks for the info.

it's not a pontiac firebird, its a pontiac grand prix.

Kinda OT here but does anyone else think that her car looked like a Pontiac Sunfire instead of a grand prix? Not that it matters...

Well duh, sorry... I was behind in reading and see everyone else answered already. :)

What is needed here with the miles based on $40.00 is how much a gallon of gas is when they did this list. $40.00 of gas is roughly 10 gallons here in Florida.

Do we know for a fact that she never put anymore gas in the tank AFTER this $40 of gas?

Cindy has willingly gone on every available tv show... she has only herself and her neglectful daughter to blame for most of the untoward media stuff that has come out. The media didn't lose the whereabouts of Caylee... the media didn't make Cindy say all of the nutty stuff she has said, when in front of their cameras.

Gah... playing games... that is all this family is doing... it is downright sickening.

I think what's got me wondering is...

what made casey (if she DID break into the shed) desperate enough to break a lock to steal gas for the car? I mean, I know it was in her history to steal, but she had no trouble getting around (obviously) after she abandoned the car. She still went out and went to clubs. Or she could have stolen a little bit of money, or conned someone out of it somehow. Why did she need the gas so immediately? So I'm thinking something made her desperate enough to steal gas in a hurry, maybe in a panic. I'm thinking that is why she went to her parents, and broke the lock.

I realize that I have nothing to back that up...it's just my personal feeling.

This case is making me crazy. I'm flip flopping every scenario in my head, trying to poke holes in my own theories...

Okay, I'd better hurry and run errands before Nancy Graces comes on here...tomorrow is my favorite day of the week! I teach art at the senior center on Wednesdays, and that group is so much fun:) I have to go pick up supplies...Thank goodness this poison ivy is gone!

And thanks again, Ladybass, for the daily recaps...I'm sure many, many appreciate it:)

Cindy has willingly gone on every available tv show... she has only herself and her neglectful daughter to blame for most of the untoward media stuff that has come out. The media didn't lose the whereabouts of Caylee... the media didn't make Cindy say all of the nutty stuff she has said, when in front of their cameras.

Gah... playing games... that is all this family is doing... it is downright sickening.
Isn't it though. I am sure that Judge Strickland doesn't live in a cave. He is not going to give them any break he doesn't have to by law, IMHO. They are digging a grave they won't be able to get out of EVER.
It is so interesting to me that people usually hire lawyers that are like themselves. Look at Joel Brodsky, Drew Peterson's lawyer..exactly the same personality of Drew's. Jose Baez is just as crazy acting as these clients.

Haven't seen this friend's post, so thought I'd share it...

Jul 27, 2008 at 1:25 pm -
I grew up with Casey. I’m not here to defend her, but just to answer some questions. I still talk to her, but we’re not as close as we used to be. Most of the updates I’m getting about this situation are coming from friends who are closer to Casey.
The Casey that I know would not have done anything to her baby girl. The Casey that I know would also not be sitting in the Orange County Jail right now.
As far as most of us knew, Casey didn’t even know who Caylee’s dad is. He was a one-night-stand.
Cindy and George are in a situation where emotions run high - Cindy is not crazy, she’s just stressed out and speaking before she thinks, which is unfortunately biting her in the *advertiser censored* right now. Think about it though, if you were in this situation, you would probably be the same way. She’s trying to find her granddaughter and protect her daughter at the same time. The Anthony’s are good people. I hate to see them portrayed the way they are now.
Caylee used to talk to her grandparents about Zenaida.
A composite sketch has been made of the woman seen travelling with Caylee in the airport. It just hasn’t been released yet. Three people saw Caylee with this woman, and they weren’t stopped because Casey hadn’t reported Caylee missing yet. When the travelers asked Caylee her name, she said “Caylee Marie Ant-ney,” which is why everyone’s sure it’s actually Caylee.
Casey missed graduation by a half-credit. She had been an honor roll, perfect student all through elementary and middle school.

Source: http://www.dreamindemon.com/2008/07/16/where-is-caylee-marie-anthony/comment-page-26/

i said the same thing yesterday. They are going to shift the blame to someone else. When that happens or sooner or later someone is going to tell WHAT they know. If they try to place the blame on someone else that person would do anything and everything, at that time, to make sure THAT doesn't happen.

Excellent point!

With Cindy's statement earlier today saying she's not sure Casey was the last to drive that car, it sure sounds like Cindy is setting up things to blame someone else.

Haven't seen this friend's post, so thought I'd share it...

Jul 27, 2008 at 1:25 pm -
I grew up with Casey. I’m not here to defend her, but just to answer some questions. I still talk to her, but we’re not as close as we used to be. Most of the updates I’m getting about this situation are coming from friends who are closer to Casey.
The Casey that I know would not have done anything to her baby girl. The Casey that I know would also not be sitting in the Orange County Jail right now.
As far as most of us knew, Casey didn’t even know who Caylee’s dad is. He was a one-night-stand.
Cindy and George are in a situation where emotions run high - Cindy is not crazy, she’s just stressed out and speaking before she thinks, which is unfortunately biting her in the *advertiser censored* right now. Think about it though, if you were in this situation, you would probably be the same way. She’s trying to find her granddaughter and protect her daughter at the same time. The Anthony’s are good people. I hate to see them portrayed the way they are now.
Caylee used to talk to her grandparents about Zenaida.
A composite sketch has been made of the woman seen travelling with Caylee in the airport. It just hasn’t been released yet. Three people saw Caylee with this woman, and they weren’t stopped because Casey hadn’t reported Caylee missing yet. When the travelers asked Caylee her name, she said “Caylee Marie Ant-ney,” which is why everyone’s sure it’s actually Caylee.
Casey missed graduation by a half-credit. She had been an honor roll, perfect student all through elementary and middle school.

Source: http://www.dreamindemon.com/2008/07/16/where-is-caylee-marie-anthony/comment-page-26/

post like this always make me wonder who is REALLY posting. Interesting though.

George is smart-when you live in FL, MS, LA, TX, AL, ya gotta keep extra gasoline on hand in case of hurricanes. He might have just now changed locks and was Casey that shocked :mad: when she returned to dip in that well one more time and find her key did not work, she thus gets the shovel from the neighbor and busts the lock open.

FWIW-I think she planned to torch the car (drat that smell) and then thought better of it.

That's a good possibility!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member