Caylee Marie Anthony - 2 - missing for a month before mother contacts authorities!

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Casey has 4 pages of CAYLEE photos on her MySpace - and is in several with her daughter - she looks so in love with this beautiful little girl..... please God, allow her to come home to her family safely.

Did you watch Nancy Grace? Said they are getting ready to dig in her backyard? Also german shepards are there too.

Did you watch Nancy Grace? Said they are getting ready to dig in her backyard? Also german shepards are there too.

Yes - I don't remember feeling this much emotion over a case in a very long time - PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE let her come home safe.

I'm confused!!

Is LE digging in the Grandparent's backyard or did Casey have a home of her own? :confused:

Hi. I'm new. Anyone know what prompted police to decide to search the grandparents backyard??

I'm emotionally tangled with this case. Apparently Casey is a loving mother but not a very good daughter. She took the little girl away from the only stability she knew.

I pray to God Casey didn't go on a spiteful binge and do something horrible to this little angel in an attempt to take her away from her grandparents.

IF someone has her, I can't imagine why they aren't coming forward and letting LE know they have her.

From what I can tell, LE is digging in the grandparent's back yard. A neighbor said they saw Casey in her parents back yard recently without Caylee, while no one was home.

This is the home of Casey's parents - neighbors reportedly have seen Casey there when her parents were not at home.
But I thought Casey lived there too according to the news report.

ORLANDO, Fla. -- A search for a 2-year-old girl led investigators near the back yard of the house of the toddler, her mother and the child's grandparents Thursday.

http://www.wesh.com/news/16904053/detail.html

It says Cops now digging at Mom's home

I am watching the replay of Nancy now, I fell asleep during the live broadcast. They took a neighbors shovel into evidence they are saying.

But I thought Casey lived there too according to the news report.

ORLANDO, Fla. -- A search for a 2-year-old girl led investigators near the back yard of the house of the toddler, her mother and the child's grandparents Thursday.

http://www.wesh.com/news/16904053/detail.html

This was a previous address for the child and the mother. Depending on what news reports you read, Casey and Caylee moved out in May. The grandparents were first quoted as saying that they had not been allowed to talk to the child from the time they moved out. Casey's current (?) boyfriend had not seen the child since June 2. Random people have stated they had seen the child in various places, but I do not think any of those sitings have been confirmed. The Grandparents forced Mom into reporting the child missing after hearing the ludicrous story about an unknown babysitter not returning the baby.

Here is the affidavit-great reading and very informative. Mom's best friend claimed to have actually seen Caylee on 6/12 6/13 or 6/14 when all went for a walk together. Mom's current boyfriend has not seen the child since 6/2.

Simple question-where has Mom been living since May??? The address she claimed was another woman's boyfriend and she actually robbed the other woman by lifting checks.
http://www.wftv.com/download/2008/0717/16907762.pdf

Habitual liar is right. OMG. I can't believe all the lies she told LE. Did she really think that they wouldn't follow up or that people who know her wouldn't make contact with LE?

Pretty brazen to keep the job lie going as far as she did. Geez, she strolled into Disney looking for her office. WTH is wrong with this chic!!!!

Late Thursday, teams from the Orange County Sheriff's Office brought digging equipment to Cindy Anthony's home and scoured the backyard with cadaver dogs. Investigators moved a playhouse from its spot in the yard and were looking at the ground beneath it. Investigators are trying to unravel the web of lies that they say the girl's mother, 22-year-old Casey Anthony, has told about her daughter's disappearance nearly five weeks ago

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news...caylee-anthony-missing-071708,0,5409824.story

OK-let's think...why is LE not releasing the location that Caylee and Casey moved to (supposedly) when they left the GP's house on June 9??? In the affidavit she claims to have spent some time at her friend's boyfriend's apartment, but was Caylee with her at the time???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
habitsofwaste