Caylee Marie Anthony Memorial Thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Caylee, this week you should be soaking up the sun, making new friends, enjoying the last few weeks of summer vacation, dreaming about your upcoming Birthday party and getting excited about starting the first grade this fall.

My heart aches and I have tears in my eyes as I think about how all of this was so swiftly and needlessly taken from you. You deserved more. You are worth so much more. Your life mattered.

It seems as though lately, your memory has been obscured by the latest antics and/or whereabouts of your mommy. Her name is the one on everyone's lips and many have seemed to have forgotten about a little girl named Caylee Marie. The true victim has become lost in the shuffle.

Caylee, I will never forget you. You are so loved and so adored by so many people that have never even met you. You captured many hearts in July of 2008 and your memory lives on through the hearts of all who fell in love with your sweet, innocent face.

May your Heavenly Birthday be filled with joy sweet little one.

Caylee Marie AngelBaby,

Your life mattered,you are one special girl.Everyday myself, my daughter and granddaughter Kylee listen to Caylee's song by Rascal Flatts.Which always bring tears to our eyes.You are loved by so many who never got to know you personally.This whole thing is about you and always has been,and one day you will get the justice you deserve.I look forward to the day i can see you in heaven in the arms of God''s good graces....You are in a better place and please sweet baby rest in peace.:tears::grouphug:

I have been trying to figure out where to post an experience I had a few days ago. I work at Disney. One of the things we do is pass out badges for various celebrations. I was helping a woman with a little girl wearing one of our Birthday badges. I wished her a Happy Birthday and asked how old she is. She said five, but then said "almost six". It is very common for folks to wear the badges when it is close to the actual date. I asked when her birthday is and it is August 9th. I got a bit choked up and mentioned to the mom that it is Caylee's birthday. She was aware and said it bothered her at first when she found out. I told her to hug her often and to not worry, her daughter is safe and happy. I bid them goodbye and told the little girl "have a wonderful birthday, princess". I was surprised at how much this affected me.

Tomorrow is the birthday of one of my granddaughters. There has been a tug on my heart since it was first announced that August 9th was Caylee Marie's birthday. I get a lump in my throat, and often find myself on the verge of tears when I think about that little babe who was gone too soon. Who knows what she might have become, as she was deprived of all her tomorrows, by the one who only thought of her own Bella Vita.

Happy Birthday Caylee!!! Thinking of you today, wearing purple.

Happy Birthday Baby Girl...you are loved and will never be forgotten. I hope that you are having a great big birthday party up in Heaven

Happy Birthday, Angel Caylee! Your life DID matter to this planet . . . sorry Justice did not prevail.

caylee-marie-anthony.jpg

To Caylee on her 6th Birthday
winnie_the_pooh-1-1.gif

We love you Sweetie!

Happy Birthday Caylee!!

You are thought of today by thousands. We will NOT forget. Wearing purple today too!!

Well, I'm angry all over again! I don't believe in heaven or hell. I don't know that anything happens after death. The fact remains that Caylee did not live to have her 3rd birthday, nor her 4th, 5th and certainly not her 6th, and only one person is responsible for this and she is still breathing and living and will have many more birthdays. I'm sorry there is no consolation for me like there is for some of you that belive Caylee to be in some kind of afterlife. Her life was ended before she had a chance!

Happy birthday Angel Baby Caylee! You mattered to so many that didn't even get the chance to know you. Your big brown eyes and sweet singing captured our hearts and we wanted so badly for there to be justice for you. You are free from the pain and injustice and you will live on with those that believe in such things on earth.

Dance today, little One! It's all because of you that we are still here![ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qScyeFQaRW8&playnext=1&list=PLDE49E07CD841CE6A"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qScyeFQaRW8&playnext=1&list=PLDE49E07CD841CE6A[/ame]

Happy Birthday Sweet Caylee xx

---
- Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member