Caylee may be cremated

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
My husband and his whole family are very Irish/Catholic and yes, they are very into the old ways as far as burying goes. The church still requires the remains be buried, even if they allow the cremation.

According to my DH, there is no such thing as an ex-Catholic because it is so ingrained in his long family history. LOL Of course he did go to all Catholic schools even all the way through college.

He calls himself "A Recovering Catholic." ROFL!!!

There is a lot I don't know about the Catholic Church and most I received by osmosis from his very large family, but I do know there are true traditional Catholics who still hold to the original articles of the doctrines.

The Catholic church does now allow cremation but only if all the Pre Burial rituals are observed.

Until recently, the past 25-30 years or so cremation was forbidden

And, as you said, they do require that the remains be buried or entombed immediately after the cremation.

Also, not that it matters in this case but I think they do allow "Burials at Sea"

yep, i agree with an earlier post. the bracelet cindy tried to smuggle into kc contained some of caylee's ashes. . . .which they are all wearing along with necklaces. that is what lee was kissing a bracelet that contained caylee's ashes. cindy thinks she is so smart, but she just keeps creating more and more drama, with her decptions and tricks.

Of course she was cremated....most likely a while ago too. Her remains would not have gone to that cremation center in December if that wasn't the intent from the beginning. Another maneuver of the Anthonys and their attorney to keep the public at bay till they could restore their image and then the public would forget about what they did...

&*^* Brad Conway:saythat:

Whisperer, check out post #43 in this thread (page two). Looks like that rumor was not far off the truth. I wouldn't doubt the official doc had been postdated either simply to give the family some breathing room before the public found out. Good thing a couple of defense attorneys are so good at collusion and keeping mum. Letting the public think that some kind of forensic or bureaucratic or legal snafu was causing such an indecent delay and preventing her poor little remains to finally receive the dignity they deserved. When it was far more likely the delay was due to booking a large enough venue for a spectacle, uh service befitting the Anthony family. And of course taking full advantage of the generosity and decency LE showed them in delaying questions until after any memorial.

That woman who obviously orchestrated all of this really needs to watch it - she is not doing her daughter favors by her public behavior and displays. She is starting to make KC simply look like Mini-Me.

I wonder why JB took the heat and said he wouldn't release the body for over a month when Caylee was already cremated. He invited scorn on himself by colluding with BC and the A's. What's that all about??? My opinion: I don't think there's a rift between the parties at all. Not yet anyway.

On NG tonight it was said the Caylee was cremated in the last few days. I would say Monday and that is why Casey put out that statement Monday

On NG someone said they don't want to bury her remains because they are afraid the site might get vandalized and they don't want to keep them in their house because they might get stolen. That's strange who would want to steal Caylees ashes? I think they are getting a bit paraniod.

Who can say what type of mourning, funerals or memorials are or are not appropriate.

If Cindy really wanted to triumph over Casey and be the center of attention, she'd have written a "101 Reasons I Think My Daughter is Guilty" book, the way Scott P.'s sister did. Sympathy, money, attention, maybe a movie...

No more Casey defense team drain either.

Instead, Cindy said her love is unconditional, no matter what. What could she could she get from that? Nothing that I can see. Except for removing the last possible (rational) excuse for Casey's silence.

If Casey has *not talked* because her family might be not love her, the point has expressedly been made that "Casey is forgiven".

If Casey loves her family as much as they love her...she won't put them through more.

IMO

On NG tonight it was said the Caylee was cremated in the last few days. I would say Monday and that is why Casey put out that statement Monday

Thanks for that. Sorry to put out incorrect info... thought I heard it was a month ago...

That isn't an urn bear, it's a "classic pooh" (Just like Caylee's room theme) - my daughter has the same exact one, she got it from Target.

Thanks for that. Sorry to put out incorrect info... thought I heard it was a month ago...

Hey, it's hard to keep up with all the lies and BS associated with this case, it changes day by day. Tomorrow we might get no she wasn't cremated in the last few days.

I wonder where they are going to keep the ashes since they are afraid someone going to steal her, which is ridiculous

Interesting thought! Did a quick Google search on "cremains locket" and was actually astonished by the quantity and variety of jewelry out there meant to hold cremains. I bet that's exactly what was meant by picking out jewelry for Caylee. :(

They also make cremains bracelets (an example here: http://www.funeral-urn.com/cremation-jewelry-titanium-bracelet.aspx.) Did anyone get a clear look at the bracelet on Lee's wrist that he kissed twice? I wonder if the whole family is wearing Caylee around with them now. Would lend new meaning to the phrase "the family is united."

Now I'm wondering about the bracelet Baez and/or CA tried to smuggle into KC. Has it been confirmed it was a soft plastic Caylee bracelet? Is there anyway they were trying to get some of Caylee's cremains to her? :eek:
The jail indicated it was a rubber bracelet he tried to smuggle into Casey.

If the Anthony family chose to have Caylee cremated they shouldn't have to explain their reasons to the public.

If Casey wanted Caylee in a casket, she should have called 911 while Caylee's body could be prepared for burial. Instead Caylee was left exposed where she might have gone down coyote, fox, raccoon and other varmint dens.

At this point, I don't get squabbling over the difference between bones and ashes. Cremated remains can be buried in a cemetery and often are. It isn't as if there could have been a viewing.

IMO, the ONLY reason for Casey's hissy fit the day before Caylee's was to get attention and be the victim. She might have "rights". But, if I was her, I'd lie low, considering.

JMO

Excellent post! I very much agree!
I don't care that Conway seems to have offered conflicting statements about when/whether Caylee was cremated. IMO the Anthonys wanted to keep the cremation event as private as they could. And I think that's completely their prerogative.
I think Casey's statement was a direct attack on the Anthonys apparent desire to keep the cremation from public purview. I'm pretty sure "I'm a spiteful b!itch" is the truest phrase Casey Anthony has ever uttered. And she remained true to form on Tuesday. I hope she enjoyed the attention.

I just don't understand the A's explaination behind the cremation. They feel that someone would desecrate her grave????? I have to agree with NG last night, there are lots of really famous people who are buried in cemetaries where the general public has access and their graves have never been desecrated. It's Caylee we're talking about here, the public feels nothing but love for her. I'm sure her grave would be adorned with flowers, toys, & many other mementos, always. Now if it were Casey's grave I think we'd have a problem.....

A poster on another forum thinks the teddy bear at the memorial is the urn. She posted this link:

http://www.inthelighturns.com/teddybear.html

Of course, the Anthonys said Caylee's remains would not be at the memorial.

Here is a side by side comparison:
I tried to find the Cindy bedroom tour to see if the bear was in the house, but I was unable to do so.
Is this a memorial bear? I don't know- it looks older to me, although it is a similar type. I was thinking maybe it
was Casey's childhood toy, especially since it has the shamrock shirt on it.

memorialteddies.jpg

I hope this is allowed, I checked the attaching files to messages faq and it indicated I could do this.
Mods- if it not allowed, please let me know.

Caylee's death certificate was released today. It's on WFTV's site. Looks to me like she was cremated prior to December 31st. I could be wrong though.

It's my understanding that Caylee's remains have indeed been cremated. I'm wondering--(sincerely and not with the motivation to bait or bash):

What is the reason we want to know where/how her cremains are preserved?
If you wonder whether she's in a teddy bear or in jewelry, why do you wonder?

Here is a side by side comparison:
I tried to find the Cindy bedroom tour to see if the bear was in the house, but I was unable to do so.
Is this a memorial bear? I don't know- it looks older to me, although it is a similar type. I was thinking maybe it
was Casey's childhood toy, especially since it has the shamrock shirt on it.

memorialteddies.jpg

I hope this is allowed, I checked the attaching files to messages faq and it indicated I could do this.
Mods- if it not allowed, please let me know.
whoa.....is that a bullet casing next to the bear on the right?????

The classic pooh bear has a rectangular nose.I can't find one with stitching on the feet.The Greta tape when she is in Caylee's room there's a pooh on the armoire.Also check the cremation jewelry thread and look at Lee's bracelet.I believe picking out his jewelry is what pushed George over the edge.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jdombr25
Back