Caylee Memorial 2-10-2009 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
The service was well done and meaningful. God bless all who were and here.

Maybe Caylee's purpose on life was to teach us to forgive.

I hate what Casey has done. But I can not hate her. I try to look at her as Jesus, OUR SAVIOR would... with pity and compassion. I will pray that Casey will confess.

I just can not seem to judge the Anthony family... lest I be judged.

I think the service was beautiful..

Are we using this thread for NG coverage or another?

It's being reported that Caylee loved shamrocks......I am going to believe that the shamrocks were for baby Caylee. It makes me feel better....

Me too .. The teddy bear had shamrocks on it, the one CIndy was holding

OH MY GOD
has anyone noticed local6 has a hot mic on during the commerical breaks online? I can hear them talking in the studio

I thought George's personal anecdotes of life with Caylee were lovely, and let you know she had some really happy times. It wasn't all like the part we in the public have come to know overly well. The video of Caylee herself could only have been better if it was longer. She was a beautiful, lovely little soul and I hope she rests in peace and love for eternity, even if she was taken too soon.

Bringing up the intials CMA spoken by Lee. Nancy's comment: court watchers assume a coded message to Casey.

Please is anyone streaming the Nancy? I cant watch it because I have guests over.

And it's over. Video ended.

Well for the most part it was nice. Still underlying meaning in all of it which makes me more angry at the GP's.

Still don't like Lee. He looks like the type of guy that starts trouble with people. Always has a scoured look on his face. Takes after Cindy I guess.

I'm afraid Caylee's life would have continued to be in danger to this day. I am not so certain if Cindy had gotten legal custody much would have changed. I still think this was Casey's motivating factor is disposing of Caylee. It's all about the abnormal mother/daughter relationship. Casey took away the best part of Cindy and George in retailation.

I thought it was a good memorial... the video was put together in a very beautiful and artistic way.

I hope this helps the Anthonys to keep moving forward, because their next battle is to come to terms with Casey having harmed Caylee. I know some people were bothered by Casey being mentioned during the memorial, but I kept reminding myself that she is their daughter/sister and family love runs wide and deep, even through the hard and difficult times. Casey should be thankful to have a family that loves her...

I wish Caylee could see all the people there for her! I just think how excited babies get around christmas- "all for ME?!"

I take comfort believing that she not only saw all the people but heard all the words and either sang or hummed along with the songs and wanted to wipe away everyone's tears. I'm sure she thought the flowers were beautiful, too. Today, I feel more deeply about Caylee than I think I ever have. Today, finally, it was all about Caylee.

Nancy Grace just talking about Lee speaking code to Casey in regards to the CMA, CMA

fox orlando said baez showed up at the jail with a laptop. I'll bet KC watched this.

Good service....other than the KC support...but....not a one of us are in their shoes...but I don't understand the denial.

Goodbye Caylee Marie. See ya at the Gate.

Is is denial or forgivness? Maybe to forgive her.. they will be forgiven for not putting a stop to her sooner. Maybe to stay sane they have turned it all over to God... in his care, all things will be taken care of. That even means whether or not KC can enter the gates of heaven.

Yes, it was a good service.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme
Back