Caylee Memorial 2-10-2009 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Looooonnnnnngggggg time lurker. First time poster.

LeLe. Thank you. You said exactly what I have been thinking all morning long.

What a beautiful service. I didn't really want to watch, to add to the "ratings" but I thought, you know, today it actually is about Caylee. So I watched. And I was so blessed. I have prayed for this family over and over, and I am not going to stop.

:blowkiss: Wisteria, I am honored you made your first post in reponse to mine. Welcome to WebSleuths. I really did feel the service was about Caylee. Yes they mentioned Casey but as a former foster parent to many, I can tell you even the most of abused children still love their parents. As parents we love our children even when they do horrible things. Love doesnt mean we accept what they have done nor does it mean we want them to walk away from punishment. We don't know what is in the hearts or minds of the Anthony's & I am grateful I have never walked in their shoes. The Anthony's have done/said many things I have not liked, words that have down right made me mad, but I can not, on this day, say anything nasty about them as to do so would dis honor Caylee. I can use this day to pray for them, that's what Caylee would want, she loved them. I choose to honor Caylee by doing just that. :blowkiss:

To my children & grand children: LeLe love you to the moon & back a million times over & that's a lot. :blowkiss:

Nancy says that the personel at the jail informed them that KC could have watched, but did not make the request to do so. She chose to spend time with Baez instead.

Hah! I knew it. She doesn't even watch her own daughter's memorial service. You know why? She doesn't know how to respond or react!

Nancy says that a family spokesperson is expected to make a statement after the service.

Baez wouldnt say if KC watched the memorial or not

I don't think she did. I think he may have wanted her to watch, but if she did most likely her response was inappropriate. He doesn't comment on her emotional state because people inside could refute what he says if he lied. I think if she watched, she would have made crass comments.

Welcome from Lurkdom Wisteria!

I thought the service was very tasteful and moving. Better than I imagined. Honestly, I felt a better sense of where the A's are at emotionally. It seems they have figured out how to love their daughter, even in light of what she has done, irrespective of exactly what that is. That takes tremendous emotional strength and processing to do. I appreciated the heartfelt statements and them allowing this service to be public and televised so all who have been involved, even if just emotionally, could share. They did not have to do that at all, for anybody. They chose to let each of us be a part and I, for one, am grateful.

Very nice service. I only watched some of it. I hope it can help bring closure for the family.

Neither do I, but I wish I did. It was a very deliberate remark.

It WAS a deliberate remark.

The minister was trying to comfort and offer hope.

"Victory in Jesus" is a much-used expression in some congregations because of the belief that Jesus rose and Jesus lives on.

IMO, the minister was letting the family know that Caylee is living on and therefore Cindy and George will get through their time of darkness and ultimately join Caylee.

IMO

Did you see LA holding the dove?
Now I am sobbing all over again...God Bless You Caylee Marie

I had missed the CMA by Lee and it sure looked directed at KC

Why everyone commenting on the CMA....

Anyone gonna comment on Caylee calling him 'Uncle E' ??.....or her calling Cindy "Ce Ce".

I thought it was beautiful too. Did they turn anyone away and were there protesters there?

I thought it was beautiful.

I do think Casey should not have been mentioned that much but can understand why the A's did it. Forgiveness may be the only way they can come to terms with what their daughter has done. I must be an awful position to be in. You can't just turn your love off.

I alternate between anger and awe for the A's. Maybe they are just better people than I am and can find the strength to still love and forgive their daughter. Its more than I think I would be capable of. I will give them the benefit of the doubt because somewhere somehow George, Cindy and Lee need to deal with this to start to heal. Forgiveness and love may be the only way for them to come out on the other side sane. JMHO

There is just no way to do this "right" that is going to please everyone. Therefore, it is best for the Anthony's to do it in a way that brings them peace, healing and comfort. Casey will forever be Caylee's mother and GA & CA's daughter, they had to say something. Even if some don't agree with it.

It is a warm day today in Illinois. One of those with the big puffy white clouds. When I went outside immediately after the memorial I was overcome with feelings of peace. I looked up in the clouds and felt Caylee, smiling down on all of us. She's sitting up there, in those fluffy clouds, thanking everyone for loving her.

Anyone gonna comment on Caylee calling him 'Uncle E' ??.....or her calling Cindy "Ce Ce".

I think people noticed the "CMA" because in all the times Lee talked about Caylee and the search for Caylee, he always referred to her as Caylee. He's never previously referred to Caylee as CMA. I think it's understandable that people are curious about it.

Only a half hour special. Ending with Caylee videos and playing song "Gone Too Soon."

Maybe Caylee's purpose on life was to teach us to forgive.

I hate what Casey has done. But I can not hate her. I try to look at her as Jesus, OUR SAVIOR would... with pity and compassion. I will pray that Casey will confess.

I just can not seem to judge the Anthony family... lest I be judged.

I think the service was beautiful..

I agree 100%....

I couldn't agree more VALee. I was very moved by the service. I am glad it turned out well. This will be something George and the whole Anthony family will remember the rest of their lives.

There is just no way to do this "right" that is going to please everyone. Therefore, it is best for the Anthony's to do it in a way that brings them peace, healing and comfort. Casey will forever be Caylee's mother and GA & CA's daughter, they had to say something. Even if some don't agree with it.

It is a warm day today in Illinois. One of those with the big puffy white clouds. When I went outside immediately after the memorial I was overcome with feelings of peace. I looked up in the clouds and felt Caylee, smiling down on all of us. She's sitting up there, in those fluffy clouds, thanking everyone for loving her.

I thank the Anthony's for doing it at all! They didn't have to have a public memorial.

It was beautiful.

That probably how the names Lee & Cindy came out. My first grand son could not say "grandma" when he was less than a year old. My daughter & I were trying to teach him to say that & finally she said "say laurie" Laurie is my name, he tried but it came out LeLe & it's been LeLe ever since. The 2nd born also calls me that & my 3rd born grand son is only 2 mo old but I suspect I will be LeLe to him as well. Funny thing, now all my friends kids, my dauhters friends kids, call me LeLe & thats just fine as the nick name LeLe, given to me by my first grandson, to me, means love.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro
Back