Caylee Memorial 2-10-2009 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I feel sorry for Lee, suddenly....he seems so angry......so heart broken...I'm sure he knows the truth, whatever that may be.....but he has to keep the secret, whatever that may be......

I feel sorry for george too.....

I just can not muster sympathy for cindy because she seems so ...is it blind to the truth? blind to george and lee's pain and george's obviously frail emotional state....

I feel, in my spirit, closure......I'm glad they FINALLLLLLLY had some kind of memorial service for this beautiful child.......I am so sad she had such a horrible end.......she didn't deserve it......no child ever deserves it...and I with all my heart pray that george and cindy stay away from the missing children career they seem to be starting.....Caylee was NEVER missing....she was always a murdered child....Kidfinders has never even LOOKED for a missing child.....I hope they stay away from all that........

Rest in Peace sweet beautiful Angel Caylee.....

I think people noticed the "CMA" because in all the times Lee talked about Caylee and the search for Caylee, he always referred to her as Caylee. He's never previously referred to Caylee as CMA. I think it's understandable that people are curious about it.

I agree it was strange and he repeated it so many times, that made it even stranger. I would have preferred he called her "my neice", or just Caylee.

I thought it was beautiful.

I do think Casey should not have been mentioned that much but can understand why the A's did it. Forgiveness may be the only way they can come to terms with what their daughter has done. I must be an awful position to be in. You can't just turn your love off.

I alternate between anger and awe for the A's. Maybe they are just better people than I am and can find the strength to still love and forgive their daughter. Its more than I think I would be capable of. I will give them the benefit of the doubt because somewhere somehow George, Cindy and Lee need to deal with this to start to heal. Forgiveness and love may be the only way for them to come out on the other side sane. JMHO

I don't think the A's think Casey has done anything she needs to be forgiven for. They still think she's innocent, so they just love her like always. The A's won't be confronted with the forgiveness issue until they acknowledge Casey has done something she needs to be forgiven for. I don't believe forgiveness will ever become an issue unless Casey comes right out and admits to them that she killed Caylee. THEN they might have to jump aboard the forgiveness train.

I prayed hard last night, while I couldn't sleep that today would be about Caylee, and not a Cindy show.
My heart is filled today after seeing this service..The music was beautiful, the pastor's words were uplifting and soothing to my own soul..I am so proud of Lee, George, and Cindy for being able to do what they did. I am not a grandparent, so I can't feel that connection with them, but I am an Aunt of 11, and Lee's words broke my heart. I don't know if I could have done what he did.
Through this service, I was able to release through tears many months of anger that was building..
The service was beautiful. Caylee would be very proud.:blowkiss:

FWIW, our local station (in southwestern VA) reported on the noon news that KC watched the memorial. Don't know where they got their news.

FYI, Local 6 news at noon said they will have a special at 5:30pm. I do not know if they will stream it live.

I prayed hard last night, while I couldn't sleep that today would be about Caylee, and not a Cindy show.
My heart is filled today after seeing this service..The music was beautiful, the pastor's words were uplifting and soothing to my own soul..I am so proud of Lee, George, and Cindy for being able to do what they did. I am not a grandparent, so I can't feel that connection with them, but I am an Aunt of 11, and Lee's words broke my heart. I don't know if I could have done what he did.
Through this service, I was able to release through tears many months of anger that was building..
The service was beautiful. Caylee would be very proud.:blowkiss:

Aww, you just put into words what I was feeling. I am humbled today by what I witnessed and am going to make a strong effort to try and not be so judgemental toward the A's

They were part of the uninvited. I believe Rev. Grund said he would be at the memorial site with others.

Ah yes....."the list"....we've heard about it nightly on NG.....but there's no link for it..... as to who's is on it.

My guess...all those 'claiming to be on this "list", will be first in line for more 'media blitz's"

FWIW, our local station (in southwestern VA) reported on the noon news that KC watched the memorial. Don't know where they got their news.

Baez took his laptop, but that's all I've heard. He made a statement when he was leaving the jail and wouldn't say if KC watched. He did issue a statement that there is no conflict between KC and her parents. Which is curious given the letter he read yesterday.

Well I hope Caylee is the only one reaping "Victory" in all this. Now I believe the Anthony's will turn thier attention 100% in Casey's favor. I really think we are going to see a shift here that will shock us all. No...wait...what am I saying this whole case continues to shock us all.

pretty sure next up is fund raising.

I'm confused, did I miss something? Cindy mentioned God blessed her with 3 wonderful children. Did she lose a child at birth or something? I was at a loss, thinking she only has 2 children. But maybe she also had a miscarriage or something? Anyone enlighten me?

I'm confused, did I miss something? Cindy mentioned God blessed her with 3 wonderful children. Did she lose a child at birth or something? I was at a loss, thinking she only has 2 children. But maybe she also had a miscarriage or something? Anyone enlighten me?

I think she's including Caylee.

I believe she meant Lee, Casey and Caylee.

Cindy's three wonderful children are Lee, Casey, and Caylee. Not so difficult to figure out. Caylee was her grandchild, her third child, her child by extension.

Some people consider their sons-in-law and daughters-in-law as well as grandchildren their "children".

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro
Back