Caylee Memorial 2-10-2009 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
He really could not show up. It would draw too much attention to his client's guilt. The discovery of Caylee's remains threw a big monkey wrench in his initial defense strategy. JMO.

Greetings fellow Wsers!:) This is my first post after months of just enjoying this community of people who not only love a good mystery but love to see justice prevail. It always amazes me how so many good folks are willing to invest in the lives of people they don't know. I love reading from pros who enlighten me on how LE works and about the law in general and to all doctors, psychologist, lawyers etc. who help me understand things I don't with great accuracy, thanks. Especially thanks to all you who are not pros but care deeply. Now, what would make a lurker post? I wanted to say a few words about Dr. David Uth, pastor of First Baptist-Orlando. Dr. David pastored for many years in my home town. The kind, gentle, soft spoken, compassionate man we all witnessed today is a true representaton of who he 'is". I was thrilled when I learned that Dr. David would be offering spiritual guidance to not only a family but a community and nation of mourners for little Caylee. He is wonderful at that. He was not my pastor but pastored many of my friends and I have visited the counseling center that he was instrumental in getting started during his tenure in my home town. We met only a few times but he always remembered me. That is significant considering how large his congregation was. He was hard to replace and we still love for him to come "home" to visit. Now back to lurking! You guys are great. Mods if I have done this wrong then delete it and let me know how to do it better next time.

Thank you for sharing and welcome to WS! :)

Come out of lurking more often! We don't bite....much. ;)

What a beautiful gift of remembrance and peacefulness for Caylee Marie Anthony. The entire service was so lovely and touching. The music was incredibly uplifting, the eulogies were so tender and the flowers were garlands of love for this sweet angel. My thoughts and prayers are with the family for renewed strength, hope and love.

I think you may be right, as the teddy bear was right next to the candle and picture frame. It was also wearing a shirt with a shamrock on it.

I thought it was a beautiful memorial. I've been sitting here crying for the last three hours and couldn't even post until now.

God bless you, Caylee Marie.

:grouphug:

The bear was wearing a four-leaf clover, maybe they couldn't find a shamrock... :blowkiss:

Wasn't there considerable discussion about the meaning of "victory" in a religious sense when that phrase was included in the Ramsey ransom note? No, not trying to start up a discussion about the Ramseys or religion, just recalling that there may be some specific religious meaning to that...

There seem to be a lot of posts asking about the meaning of "victory". Although I vowed I would not post about the memorial, I will give the definition as I know it.

"Victory", the way it was used as a Christian terms means to overcome sin/evil. In order to gain victory one must FIRST lay their own sin/evil on Jesus Christ, repent, and be "born again" as a new, clean creature in Christ. After that, a Christian needs to lean on God/Jesus Christ to help them overcome sin/evil, whether it be their own or something external. An example would be someone gaining "victory" over rage (this is just an EXAMPLE). To do so, she would have to lay her rage at the feet of the Lord, pray about it, and gain power over it with God's help so it will dissipate. Then she would be victorious.

My opinion only

I thought this service was just a beautiful tribute for a precious child. I actually have a new respect for family with the strength they found to get through the service. The music, the flowers, the words, all so lovely and spoke to my heart. I don't think I could have found the courage that this family did today. My prayer is that they now can find peace.
NICE POST :blowkiss:

What a beautiful gift of remembrance and peacefulness for Caylee Marie Anthony. The entire service was so lovely and touching. The music was incredibly uplifting, the eulogies were so tender and the flowers were garlands of love for this sweet angel. My thoughts and prayers are with the family for renewed strength, hope and love.
SWEET POST :blowkiss:

No matter how I feel about the family and this whole tragic mess, a child is dead and tears are flowing. My first time posting. You all are great!

Thank you to everyone who responded to my request and made this about Caylee...

IMHO he should of went to pay his respects. That is not admitting guilt or innocence of his client. It would of shown he had a heart & cared about the child of his client.

I thought the service was moving. I could comment on a few things that seemed weird to me, but I won't. My overwhelming feeling was of how difficult it must be to lose a child or grandchild prematurely, and how many more families have gone through this with no national media attention at all. My heart just breaks for all those other anonymous parents and grandparents.

I thought this service was just a beautiful tribute for a precious child. I actually have a new respect for family with the strength they found to get through the service. The music, the flowers, the words, all so lovely and spoke to my heart. I don't think I could have found the courage that this family did today. My prayer is that they now can find peace.

Me too and thank you....

IMHO he should of went to pay his respects. That is not admitting guilt or innocence of his client. It would of shown he had a heart & cared about the child of his client.

:waitasec: Maybe JB was on the uninvite list? :clap:

He is damned if he does, and damned if he doesn't.. :rolleyes:

The memorial service was beautiful as it was.

I thought the service this morning was beautiful. I had my doubts that it would turn out the way it did....but I am thankful. I also want to say that I am of the opinion that Cindy and George especially have come to terms with what Casey did. I feel that they were trying to express their need to still love their daughter Casey even though she did something so horrendous. I would not even begin to judge them and my prayer is that today will help them to acheive some peace.

Lee is a different story in my opinion and I will reserve my judgement of him too. I feel he mourns a different cause entirely and even though this may be the case, Cindy and George have decided to keep the family united despite the tragedy.

I was one who was against the big service. But, from what I saw, the service was very nice. I really thought GA did well w his speech about Caylee. (I didnt watch it all, was too choked up, so hubby and I took off for the stores).

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela
Back