Caylee Memorial

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lord...this is sooo heart breaking....I had tears streaming down my cheeks thru the whole thing...UNTIL they showed the pic of Caylee and Casey....sorry, just how I feel...kinda ruined it for me now.

During the song "One More Day With You."

Attachments

• 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 225
Also a question, are the Anthony's even religious? and do they belong to this church?
This issue came up earlier, when the weekly vigils were started. I think George and Cindy, like many people, took comfort in the church in their time of need.

I do agree with you about thinking this service seems to be a highly polished production, as opposed to the type of memorial service/mass I too am used to attending.

I'm not sure if it's a cultural thing, or if this is simply how it's done in the "new" type of mega-church with thousands of members in attendance instead of the smaller, more intimate church settings.

You guys, don't be so hard on N. Johns. IMO, he is asking some relevant questions and being nice and not demanding about it. We can ALL take a page from his tone...

We shouldn't order each other around. That's not what this is about.

Really it seems to me this person is trying to get a rise out of us and this post is not about the conversation she or he is trying to start. We are trying to tell others that can't see the memorial what is happening.

OMG, it almost sounds like 3rd Day singing this song.

Cindy is a strong and brave woman.

I said I wasn't going to watch but DH turned it on and here I am watching and I must say....It has been beautiful and dignified. I love that they are celebrating the life of Caylee by singing these songs that touch our hearts. CA and GA have put on brave faces and as the memorial has gone on one can see the anger is slowly leaving Lee's face and body, maybe only I see it but Lee is not as rigid in his posture. Not often the A's make one proud but this service is one thing that they should be proud of in this tragedy that has befallen this family. This is a beautiful tribute to a beautiful child taken too soon.

Such a sweet and fitting song.

I thought it was the best song thus far, but they were all phenomenal. I'm glad these singers took time off to do this. I used to be a worship singer at a church of this size, and most of had regular jobs and were not professional singers. So when they don't hit the right notes don't bash them too badly .. they are volunteering their time and talents.

You guys, don't be so hard on N. Johns. IMO, he is asking some relevant questions and being nice and not demanding about it. We can ALL take a page from his tone...

I completely agree.

They are baptist, but I don't think they belong to this church.

and btw, for a contemporary baptist church, this is not dramatized, its pale in comparison to other things I've seen.

HLN said they do not belong to this church but have been to X-Mas masses in the past.

I wonder if CA's pendant is one of those "jewelry urns" to hold a little bit of ashes someone posted a link to yesterday?

Moxie: Thank you. I've seen many memorial services for missing and exploited children of crimes before. Where is the rest of the family? Brother, sisters, aunts, uncles, etc. am I missing out on the personal aspect of this service? I don't see many friends and family of the Anthony's.

Watching on HLN and the Emergency System came on with an Amber Alert for a 5 year old girl from Putnam County, FL (not sure where that is). I believe they said the girl's name is Haley. Wow, just really eerie to get that alert during this memorial.

I'm sure this woman seeing "My Heart Will Go On" is very nice but why did they choose her to sing? She couldn't hit the notes. Good heavens.

That is a tough song to sing. I think she did a very good job with the song under the circumstances. Judge thee not, lest thy be judged yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member