Caylee Memorial

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
wow...I saw the title of the song "Because He Lives", but they are doing it in a rendition I have never heard before. Beautiful.
"Because he lives, I can face tomorrow...because he lives...all fear is gone. because I know....." You don't know how many times these words have gotten me through.

Did anyone else notice the woman singing the titanic song had a freaking shamrock pin or sticker on??

And poor George...he does look like he's wearing make up. He knows the truth.

Lee looks aggravated?

I don't think he looks aggravated, I think he looks uncomfortable & maybe not comfortable showing his emotion publically. JMO. I think it's a beautiful memorial from what I've seen so far.

Watching on HLN and the Emergency System came on with an Amber Alert for a 5 year old girl from Putnam County, FL (not sure where that is). I believe they said the girl's name is Haley. Wow, just really eerie to get that alert during this memorial.

We Floridians that are watching on TV are the only ones to have had that experience. Unreal......

That is a tough song to sing. I think she did a very good job with the song under the circumstances. Judge thee not, lest thy be judged yourself.
Definitely a tough song. And oh my, I'd never want my voice judged and that's why I'd never sing! It seems the Anthonys know the singer, so it makes sense to have her sing.

lee.jpg

I think the A's did a great job of planning Caylee's memorial. I am bawling my eyes out and she is not even my baby. I don't know how they are holding up.

Wow this woman is good too, singing any Celine Dion is hard as it is....She is very brave and confident...

That's the first thing I thought when I heard her sing.. I will think of Caylee everytime I hear this song now.
I went to a 10 yr olds funeral and they played that sad Kenny Chesney song and to this day I think of him. That was 2 yrs ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lockett