Caylee Memorial

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It probably would have been better to stick with the pastor who was speaking initially. This one is too blase and matter-of-fact to me. Just MO.

And knowing them personally means knowing Caylee personally. Maybe she couldn't hit the notes because she was starting to cry.
Awwww. That is so sad. I had just sat down to start watching for the first time and it was 1/2 way into the song and I was praying that the memorial wouldn't be shabby and then heard the bad notes. Agree the service is good now that I've seen more.

i think Lee is and has been holding all in...i dont think he looks mad...grief stricken. everyone copes differently.

I am watching the service and I think it is beautiful. I'm glad there is finally some dignity for Caylee and I hope they do have family there. I have not always liked the way CA conducts herself but I remember attending my father's funeral and it was almost more than I could handle. Being televised and in a crowd of 1500 people is awe inspiring. I wish this could all fade away until the trial. Then I hope the person responsible and I believe that is the child's mother goes away forever. Rest in peace sweet angel.

It probably would have been better to stick with the pastor who was speaking initially. This one is too blase and matter-of-fact to me. Just MO.

I liked the first as well, but I believe this is George's personal pastor. George asked him to guide him in his faith.

I agree. Again, too me this memorial service is very commericialized. This could be for anyone. It would be better to hear directly from the GP's, Lee, and other family members. I'd like to hear more about Caylee.

I'd like to hear from family members, is Lee, Cindy's brother, Grandparents or friends of the family going to speak?
I would be surprised if anyone from the extended family spoke. I think they've been pretty much estranged from Cindy (don't know about George) since July/August.

How did Jesus come from a smelly grave? What, boy this guy has a way with words.

It is believed by many that Jesus was crucified, laid in a tomb, and rose from the dead on the the third day. The Resurrection.

This is what Good Friday and Easter are about...

Not to be picky, but we are a Baptist church. We have services.

I'm not sure what you're saying? Someone asked if they were members of this church & I repeated what I heard from HLN which was they were not but came there in the past for X-Mas services.

That's the first thing I thought when I heard her sing.. I will think of Caylee everytime I hear this song now.
I went to a 10 yr olds funeral and they played that sad Kenny Chesney song and to this day I think of him. That was 2 yrs ago.

My best friend suddenly lost her 47 year-old husband to a heart attack in 2003 and they played "There You'll Be" by Faith Hill. To this day, I can't listen to that song without crying.

i think Lee is and has been holding all in...i dont think he looks mad...grief stricken. everyone copes differently.

I agree--if you look closely, his eyes look red-rimmed to me. He loved his little niece and I am sure he is having a hard time dealing with this in a public venue.

HLN reported that Baez is at the jail with Casey, but no confirmation if they are watching the service.

Thanks for the pics....I guess I'm old fashioned....Lee should have a suit on.

Seriously? What does it matter? I've been to funerals where everyone wore jeans! Paying respects has nothing to do with how you dress...

Will we stop at nothing to criticize this family? Couldn't we give it a rest? Just for this thread?

:angel::singing: You're out of the woods, You're out of the dark, You're out of the night. Step into the sun, step into the light.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV