Caylee Memorial

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh gosh, this song is breaking my heart..."If I had only known this was the last time... I would hear your voice again"

Me thinks NG might be careful with how she reports this...

Or she could just be all out offended and let EVERYONE know it. :mad:

I think you're right about her approach during her special. However, during her usual primetime spot, that's when she may let loose on it. We'll have to wait and see.

This song was played at my husband funeral.

When Lee was talking about people looking into their hearts and giving his family the answers they need, was he talking to Casey? Telling her to bite the bullet and confess?

I think so, Charleston. I loved when he said he would never forget his promise to her. We'll never know what he meant, but we can guess.

Can't the bickering. the ugliness and the snarky remarks be set aside for just a couple hours in memory of this baby??

She loves all of them with everything she had, just be at peace for a couple hours...
If that family can stand in front of the world with all the pain in their lives set aside to honor Caylee, so can everyone....
I agree!

Hello everyone,

I felt like I should post something for Caylee Marie.

I did not know this beautiful child but I have come to love her somehow..

Just for today I will hold back any judgement of this poor family, I do this out of respect for Caylee.

I really felt so sad for Lee! I honestly believe he was talking to Caylee.

Rest in Peace little Caylee, you are loved by so many!

The guy performing now is really overperforming and pouring it on. Come on everyone, this is about Caylee. Show some modesty and subtlety.

It's their moment in the spotlight, didn't you know, from the "preacher's to the singer's....give me a break!

Boy, those people can certainly turn a lovely service into a Casey-love-fest, can't they?

'Nuff said. :eek:

Can't the bickering. the ugliness and the snarky remarks be set aside for just a couple hours in memory of this baby??

She loves all of them with everything she had, just be at peace for a couple hours...
If that family can stand in front of the world with all the pain in their lives set aside to honor Caylee, so can everyone....

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Now YOU made me cry too!:blowkiss:

I feel insane.

I feel like I entered the Twilight Zone the second GA asked us to write letters saying "hi" to KC :eek: CA kept me there with all of her KC worshipping :eek:

I thought this was about C-A-Y-L-E-E! :rolleyes:

I can't even imagine what it would be like to have your child murder your grandchild. I think we are way too hard on this family. I don't care for them much myself but I can't walk in their shoes. How do you think you would appear in public? If you loved your child and your grandchild and this happened? What a nightmare.

IF this happened to me, I would still be in a mental hospital, and I am VERY serious.

Oh, they're showing video of Caylee now.
Those beautiful, huge brown eyes....so beautiful.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mascaraguns