Caylee's "Big Trouble..." Shirt Incl. Photos *Merged*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Most of the letters are not in good shape and some look like they were "chewed" on. What they do have is the inside label from the shirt, still attached and verify what shirt it actually was. The exhibit pictures are very poor.

I did a quick, I'm-at-work-and-not-supposed-to-be-doing-this comparison. I think they are the same letters, just that the top left corner of the "B" has been torn, folded, disintegrated, etc. and that's why we don't see it. I really think it's the same letter, though.

Are you saying the animals chewed the corner off perfectly round?

I just finished magnifying the color photo (where Caylee is wearing the shirt) to the point that you can see the individual pixels. They are definitely the same font. Right down to the offset shadow/outline in a darker pink that surrounds each letter.

Who can know what happened to the upper left hand corner? Probably the same thing that happened to the O in "trouble" but the O is in even worse shape. And this seems like a perfect example of trying to compare the cotton fibers on one piece of henkel duck tape that has not been exposed to the elements with one that has been through God only knows what.

I just finished magnifying the color photo (where Caylee is wearing the shirt) to the point that you can see the individual pixels. They are definitely the same font. Right down to the offset shadow/outline in a darker pink that surrounds each letter.

Who can know what happened to the upper left hand corner? Probably the same thing that happened to the O in "trouble" but the O is in even worse shape. And this seems like a perfect example of trying to compare the cotton fibers on one piece of henkel duck tape that has not been exposed to the elements with one that has been through God only knows what.

So do you think the elements rounded off the corner and not the rest of the B? I mean it looks perfectly round.

the B's are exactly the same. the exhibit photos are poorly copied, maybe MM could go and see if they're in color at the courthouse. still, I think trying to say the B's are different is simply clutching at straws.

Does anyone have a link with color photos of the words from the t-shirt cut out? Not where they are showing a brand new shirt, but the one from the crime scene.

Blue fibers are really turning out to be important it seems, and the pink shirt definitely is. Could RM very well be thrown under the bus if those blue fibers are from his couch?

Alternatively, could the blue fibers be from KC's famous blue dress or the like??

Alternatively, could the blue fibers be from KC's famous blue dress or the like??

Or could they also be from the blue shirt KC was wearing in the pics with Caylee wearing the 'Big Trouble' shirt? There seems to be many sources those blue fibers could have come from. I can't wait to find out what they actually are.

Anyone notice the cig in Casey's hand in the third picture down on Valhall's post? That's what it looks like to me ~ Anyone else?

OK, so the blue couch is at JP's house (RM's)?

(I'd seen the blue couch in other pictures, like the ones in post #4 at this link http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=68989&highlight=caseys+photobucket+pics. Didn't know for sure.)
The blue couch here: (http://i149.photobucket.com/albums/s43/timeoutlounge/l_b86854677741c807bda253604ac6f560.jpg) is not the same as the blue couch here here: [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4335324&postcount=13"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Photo of Caylee in "Big Trouble"T Shirt Discussion[/ame].

The first blue couch is fake leather and has stitching. The 2nd couch is upholstered in some kind of fuzzy fabric.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LuLuWooWoo
Back