Caylee's Funeral

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
LE has said they won't approach the Anthonys again until after Caylee's funeral. Do you think this is an incentive for GA and CA to postpone it indefinitely?

No. Once the remains are released she will be laid to rest within a weeks time.

I was thinking that maybe the defense is waiting for the ME's results, slides, etc. that the state had 14 days to release to them. That could be what the hold up is, no?

They are probably taking advice from their new attorney...honestly, I think they will move forward with the funeral as soon as practical.

The thought of that baby in the morgue is heartbreaking..

I wonder if the A's would rush more on the funeral, if Caylee was a "body* that was her. looking as if she as asleep, instead of hundreds of peieces of bones.

:praying: Anyone?

I wonder if the A's would rush more on the funeral, if Caylee was a "body* that was her. looking as if she as asleep, instead of hundreds of peieces of bones.

:praying: Anyone?

great point....such a tremendous loss....

ps..Debbie, what a doll baby in your aviator

great point....such a tremendous loss....

ps..Debbie, what a doll baby in your aviator

Thanks, that is my lil girl praying.. shes 5 now.. has Ds... leaning on me gigglin as i type... ID just DIEEEEEEEEEE if anything happened to her...
this whole story had me speechless

and im never not talking...lol

lots of smart people on this forum.

LE has said they won't approach the Anthonys again until after Caylee's funeral. Do you think this is an incentive for GA and CA to postpone it indefinitely?

As much as it pains me to think this, yes. So so sad.

I may have missed this...but, wasn't the Funeral Home holding Caylee's remains until the Defense Team's Forensic Experts made arrangements to do their own Autopsy?

Or did I miss something and it's already been done?

That's correct but as of yesterday the defense had made no arrangements for the 2nd autopsy. They won't come up with anything different, it is just posturing by the defense.

You missed nothing. :) I was just voicing my opinion about the As postponing indefinitely Caylee's funeral from jujube's post. I just said I don't think you can leave a body in the funeral home indefinitely. After the defense is done she will be returned to the funeral home. Something will have to be done to that poor baby's body, they just can't leave her there.

I have always wondered if Casey even gave her permission to release the body to her parents. Wouldn't she, as Casey's mother, have the final say on who get's the remains? If she refuses then those remains will remain at the funeral home or some where else until she did release the body. In her own words, she is a spiteful . Wouldnt this be the icing on the cake to punish her mother.

That's correct but as of yesterday the defense had made no arrangements for the 2nd autopsy. They won't come up with anything different, it is just posturing by the defense.

I agree, but they have to have the opportunity so that they can't go to court and claim they weren't given a fair chance.

No
I think its a way for Casey to still have control of Caylee.

Casey is still her mom and IMO it would be up to her
to make funeral arrangements or release the body
for the Anthony's to make arrangements.

Yes the Anthony's could hold a memorial but they can not
have access to Caylee's body unless Casey allows it.

It may just be a way for her to continue to hurt her parents....

I just posted something very similar.

I'm sure Baez will delay on his side also. Just to mess with LE.

well, a family friend has a funeral home, after awhile if no one claims a body, I know that he has cremated remains, then after so many years if no one claims the cremated remains, he has a mass legal burial in a shared grave. I believe the state pays for that, no tombstone..........sad. I think the local newspaper once said he had over 100 unclaimed people in his basement of the funral home, and did a page on it. I couldn't believe it! But lots of people do that. I know a lady died last year, her people paid for cremation but have never picked her up yet...........go figure!:mad:

Isn't that for Jane/John does only?

I can't see delaying a funeral because I am afraid of the law. My emotions from her loss would so overcome me. I could not go on in this world, in any way, shape, or form, until I had layed little Caylee to rest. I would LIKE to believe that is how the Grandparents feel. I guess we shall see?

They are probably taking advice from their new attorney...honestly, I think they will move forward with the funeral as soon as practical.

The thought of that baby in the morgue is heartbreaking..

The thought of the baby in a garbage bag at a known trash dumping ground is even more heart breaking.

I agree, but they have to have the opportunity so that they can't go to court and claim they weren't given a fair chance.

Well hopefully with the end of the holidays tomorrow, it will get done. This little girl needs to be laid to rest.

We are seeing, unfortunately, more of the same coming from the A fam and the defense teams as we have all along...which is a total disregard for this beautiful little girl. Instead of putting her first, it is all about everyone else.

While the defense team is spending their holidays with their friends and family eating fine foods, drinking champagne, and living it up...Caylee waits.

While the A fam is busy building a defense while begging for immunity and saving their own @sses...Caylee waits.

They are using her in death as they did while she was laying in that field in that garbage bag rotting except begging for donations has stopped. At least now she has some dignity by being in an enclosed area and out of the elements. I take comfort in this small step towards her having the music, flowers, and the kind words she richly deserves for a proper end.

They will wait as long as they possibly can to bury her because they know dragging it out buys them more time with LE. I don't expect any funeral services for another couple of weeks or longer (unless they read here and realize that people are onto them which makes them continue to look badly in the public view). Their attorney, BC, will probably insist they go forward sooner than they would like with services. He may be about appearances, but at least he is pretending to do the right things on the surface.

Nitpicky, but Dr. Perper said an autopsy cannot be done on a skeleton. Only an examination. Not that it's that important. He also said it's not even necessary for a second examination to be performed.

These are extenuating circumstances.They are claiming the body,just postponing the funeral. It would be interesting to know how long the funeral home would be willing to do that.
Wasn't Anna Nicole Smith buried a long while after her death? There were court hearings about who would get her remains and where she would be buried. I think she may have been at the ME's while that was decided,though.

I agree with your thinking. Anna Nicole Smith stayed at the funeral home a long time, on ice as I recall. I don't want to sound gross, but sadly Caylee needs no refridgeration. There is nothing to preserve. Just bones in a box. God, that sounds horrible. But sadly it is fact, IMO.

I can't see delaying a funeral because I am afraid of the law. My emotions from her loss would so overcome me. I could not go on in this world, in any way, shape, or form, until I had layed little Caylee to rest. I would LIKE to believe that is how the Grandparents feel. I guess we shall see?

You are right. Then again, most of us could never have spent our days calling KC "darling" or other cute names. Most of us would have had her back up against the wall, had a come to Jesus meeting with her & gotten to the truth. I still have not seen the Anthony's have ANY regard for Caylee. She was just something cute to dress up & play with when they felt like it. I dont think anyone in that family really really loved that child.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amakur